Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

Gurages are annoying, pathetic people

Post by Abaymado » 15 May 2022, 06:16

This saying is looks repeated and seems beyond our tolerance but I cant resist Gurage's unusual characters and their being in this country. Oh sh!t, everything they have been involving or put hands on something, it will start soiling. Why these people become so different? I don't know why these people don't interbreed with others to eliminates these some of unwanted characters?

OK let me explain this with some examples. I remember in around 6 kilo, one bread bakery shop was opened. It was very attractive and many people line up to get the services. Day by day that shop gradually turned somewhat into unattractive and even you can trace some of its colors fading and turned into black.
All I know that Gurages have no plane or organized plan when they start a business, all their eyes is on the money that they are collecting. That bakery turning into ugly shop because they are baking different pastries in the same room where customers are serviced.

Once it was supposed to outwit one of the famous bread bakery company_'Shewa bread', now it seems that it is unattainable and become similar to other mini shops around the streets owned by Gurages.

Abaymado

Re: Gurages are annoying, pathetic people

Post by Abaymado » 15 May 2022, 10:29

Gurages are theives

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 May 2022, 10:44

What have they done to you Tekezemado. If you don’t like them go back to your Adwa. Gurages are everywhere, but I doubt they live in Adwa. You will be ok down there.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 15 May 2022, 10:58

Abaymado wrote:
15 May 2022, 06:16
This saying is looks repeated and seems beyond our tolerance but I cant resist Gurage's unusual characters and their being in this country. Oh sh!t, everything they have been involving or put hands on something, it will start soiling. Why these people become so different? I don't know why these people don't interbreed with others to eliminates these some of unwanted characters?

OK let me explain this with some examples. I remember in around 6 kilo, one bread bakery shop was opened. It was very attractive and many people line up to get the services. Day by day that shop gradually turned somewhat into unattractive and even you can trace some of its colors fading and turned into black.
All I know that Gurages have no plane or organized plan when they start a business, all their eyes is on the money that they are collecting. That bakery turning into ugly shop because they are baking different pastries in the same room where customers are serviced.

Once it was supposed to outwit one of the famous bread bakery company_'Shewa bread', now it seems that it is unattainable and become similar to other mini shops around the streets owned by Gurages.
agameMado, we know the only people who hate Ethiopian patriotic gurages are agames
good that you are exposing your agame behind

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 15 May 2022, 11:02

As we are told lies day and night, Gurages are not beggar

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 15 May 2022, 11:10

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 May 2022, 10:44
What have they done to you Tekezemado. If you don’t like them go back to your Adwa. Gurages are everywhere, but I doubt they live in Adwa. You will be ok down there.
I can see sam ybalaal is Horus or he is Gurage. Full stop.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 May 2022, 14:29

Tekezemado you got it wrong. I told you awhile ago I am an Ethiopian. Period. But your playing the Amhara card is not as smart as you think. You help your Adwan friends a lot if you argue their case. Hiding behind the Amharas you sincerely hate does not cut it. Your novel hate for Gurages is in fact the extension of your hates of Amhara. Like Amhara they don’t dance to tribal music. You, my friend, do not like that. I understand your dilemma, but not sympathetic to it.

union
Member+

Post by union » 15 May 2022, 15:10

Listro Horus,
Fu'c'k you and your gurage ugly mama with stinking breath. You said Amara dances to tribal tune. I said f'u'ck you b'it'ich.

Amara was forced to organize ethincly to defend ourselves and to stop the massacre of our women and children, and eventually to save Ethiopia. We did not chose to be ethincly organized. We are defending ourselves from all ethincly organized vultures and from people like midget birhanu nega who said we are foreigners in our own country.

Don't come f'ckn tell me Amara is dancing to tribal songs when, also, you are the one always talking about gurage this gurage that and said you care more about economical benefits than standing for Ethiopians. So whenever you say Ethiopia we know you are referring to money. So whenever you say Amara is tribalist we interpret that Amara is blocking your businesses apportunity! Because Ethiopians know Amara is not tribalist! You are the only one who is saying that.

Most Gurages have been tribalsit, you don't do business outside of your own people, most of you don't get married outside of your tribe even before ethnic federalism was brought to Ethiopia

Abaymado, stop insulting all Gurages. What you said about Gurages is not true. They all are not like denkoro horus and hodam birhanu

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 May 2022, 14:29
Tekezemado you got it wrong. I told you awhile ago I am an Ethiopian. Period. But your playing the Amhara card is not as smart as you think. You help your Adwan friends a lot if you argue their case. Hiding behind the Amharas you sincerely hate does not cut it. Your novel hate for Gurages is in fact the extension of your hates of Amhara. Like Amhara they don’t dance to tribal music. You, my friend, do not like that. I understand your dilemma, but not sympathetic to it.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 May 2022, 16:44

Union first learn to read English. Then you comment. You are ahead of yourself. By the way union I smell TPLF cadres from 6000 miles away. You are the current incarnation.

union
Member+

Post by union » 15 May 2022, 21:54

ሊስትሮ ሆረስ :lol:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 May 2022, 16:44
Union first learn to read English. Then you comment. You are ahead of yourself. By the way union I smell TPLF cadres from 6000 miles away. You are the current incarnation.

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 May 2022, 14:09

This is typucal Gurage. No offence I like him bur I don't know why this job is peculiar and only reserved for Guraged?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 16 May 2022, 14:19

Union and Tekezemado do not generalize. As Tigreans and TPLF cadres you should be the last one to do just that. The Gurages are hard working people who showed to Ethiopians what making a better life even when circumstances dictate otherwise means. They have not come to Addis to beg. Yes, Union, one of their starting job is being “listro.” But that was the start. They have not ever come to Addis to beg. You two knuckleheads underline that statement.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 16 May 2022, 14:39

Abaymado,
አባትህ አዲስ አበባ የመጣው ሊለምን ነው፤ እናትህ አዲስ አበባ የመጣችው ቁጭራ ባ50 ሳንቲም ልትደከል ነው! አንተ የሴተኛ አዳሪ ልጅ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 17 May 2022, 02:00

This is another typical job reserved for only Gurages.
Look how these gurages try to escape from camera.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 01 Feb 2024, 16:35

85 percent of beggars in Addis Ababa are in fact Gurage listro ethnic group, they have nothing in their tiny zone.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 Feb 2024, 16:46

You’re just a sore loser. Why would you hate entire Gurage people? All kiosks and shops in Ethiopia look the same. So, you’re pathetic to portray certain people unclean. I really want to punch you in the nose, you wretchedly unhappy pr!ck.
Abaymado wrote:
15 May 2022, 06:16

Dark Energy

Post by Dark Energy » 01 Feb 2024, 16:48

Guragies are small in number. Hence, they will support anyone in power regardless. Redwan Hussein and Muffti are good examples. They served the Agame in key positions. They are serving the Gallas as well. They give lip service to the Amhara’s like old Horus does. Are they, the Jewish of Ethiopia. Serving multiple adversary masters could be dangerous for their survival.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Feb 2024, 18:38

Abaymado wrote:
15 May 2022, 11:02

In Islam, when giving charity, discretion is highly advised, to the extent that your left hand shouldn't know what your right hand is giving in charity.

The man who's here giving charity sounds Muslim, yet he's publicising his charity way too far by giving her one bank note at a time and showing off the colour of the bank note while also filming the recipient.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Feb 2024, 18:47

Somaliman wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 18:38
Abaymado wrote:

In Islam, when giving charity, discretion is highly advised, to the extent that your left hand shouldn't know what your right hand is giving in charity.

The man who's here giving charity sounds Muslim, yet he's publicising his charity way too far by giving her one bank note at a time and showing off the colour of the bank note while also filming the recipient.
It's a Christian concept as well I'm not sure if there's a specific Quran verse about it but here the Bible passage of it and it's being said by Jesus

Matthew 6
"Be careful not to do your `acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Feb 2024, 19:15

Noble Amhara wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 18:47
Somaliman wrote:
01 Feb 2024, 18:38
Abaymado wrote:

It's a Christian concept as well I'm not sure if there's a specific Quran verse about it but here the Bible passage of it and it's being said by Jesus

Matthew 6
"Be careful not to do your `acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

There's very little difference between the Qur'an and the Bible, and such a difference has only appeared with the Christianity following the cessation of Jesus's life on earth. Jesus did not preach Christianity.