Noble Amhara

Aksumezana is like a 3 year old kid given access to ER but he is 45 LOL

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 May 2022, 15:25

Aksumezana is like a 3 year old kid given access to ER but he is 45 LOL

union
Member+

Re: Aksumezana is like a 3 year old kid given access to ER but he is 45 LOL

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 18:52

he thinks he is slick. He wants Amara to view tplf as friends :roll: while he is getting ready to attack Amara again. Yes, he has a 3 year of brain.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 19:09

No body told you to be a friend of any political group! I am against those Amhara exterimists that are looking to reestablish the archaic unitary Ethiopia but I respect and love the Amhara people. I understand their is a strong mistrust between Amhara elites and Tigray ellities and one of my objective is to bridge that gap. In my view a new Ethiopia with a new structure that addresses the aspirations of nations and nationalities including Tigray.

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 19:17

Oh yeah? Agame tplf. You just told the entire agame people from 16 to 70 year to mobilize and fight Amara, and you are moving as we speak. And your stup'd as's have the gut to come here and talk about a bridge :lol:

Fu'c'k you agame

We are ready for you. Come!
Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 19:09
No body told you to be a friend of any political group! I am against those Amhara exterimists that are looking to reestablish the archaic unitary Ethiopia but I respect and love the Amhara people. I understand their is a strong mistrust between Amhara elites and Tigray ellities and one of my objective is to bridge that gap. In my view a new Ethiopia with a new structure that addresses the aspirations of nations and nationalities including Tigray.

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 13 May 2022, 20:31

Be respectful! Your insults destroyes and degrades yourself. I suspect you are from Ascari land may be infected by Ascari syndrome!

union
Member+

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 20:40

Why should I be respectful? I don't hear you condemning tplf mobilizing his rag tag militia to invade amara to get killed again like flies at end. I don't hear you condemning tplf so you are one of them

So fu'c'k you agame

We are ready and waiting for your agame as's
Axumezana wrote:
13 May 2022, 20:31
Be respectful! Your insults destroyes and degrades yourself. I suspect you are from Ascari land may be infected by Ascari syndrome!

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 May 2022, 20:43

Awre Shimalagay

Agame Qey Shint aka Asksum Azana aka Halafi Mengedi ! There is no such thing as Amhara Extremism or “archaic unitarian dreamers” it is your TPLF that wants to take over the country. But you keep lying to us because if we were truly that we would have kicked out Bilisigna long ago

You are amhara #1 enemy you use your other account to say amhara border is wogera? Didnt you say tigray owns western gojjam? Okay so then we can say we own aksum enderta and tembien right to?

You are the real chauvinist and expansionist

In the day you are a ለማኝ
In the night you are a ሌባ