Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Tiago

senile dementia or is it merara gudina ?

Post by Tiago » 13 May 2022, 06:43

''The “Fano” and Amhara Militia and special forces, who are backed by the Amhara regional government, have been involved in mass killings of civilians, burning houses, and looting of cattle and crops in Tigray, Amahara, Oromia and Benishangul Gumuz regions.
Following the aftermath of the Northern War, the large number of organized and armed irregular groups that mushroomed in the Amhara region, has posed significant security threats to the people in the region and the neighboring regions even for the whole country''.

The Oromo Federalist Congress

looking at the reality on the ground ,the statement is out of touch and simply anti-amhara .
can we blame senile dementia or is it merara gudina ?

sarcasm

Re: senile dementia or is it merara gudina ?

Post by sarcasm » 13 May 2022, 07:18

Please wait, video is loading...

Right

Post by Right » 13 May 2022, 07:44

Gudina is neither a scholar or a politician. I heard he thought political science at AA university but I am not sure how he got the job. Once a student told me we don’t understand the word he said in English.
A former MEISON he is the $s&tu&diest of all.
What kind of a PHD holder that believes in a non existence group right and ethnic politics. Such kind of belief is a red line for truly educated and above all for a university professor. Very sad.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 13 May 2022, 12:15

This old guff's statements seems to be written by TPLF . There is no a single statement that he uttered that would not get a seal of approval from wyeanes. His chubby face , disjointed jokes, , feigned laughs, supposedly to cover the daggers the Ethiopian enemies hide behind him. What this opportunist counting on is that the Ethiopian people can not see through the clownship to know his evil intentions.