Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

peace and tranquility....before two years ago

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 11:51

Golden nation where peace and tranquility before the war..

only the golden nation where peace where no body killed daily.. law and order work only in Golden city and country while the whole Ethiopia where burning

case in point. million oromo where displaced from Somalia .

Somalia burn Church and killed the Amhara until Dr. abiy send the fed. army and arrested the president

the oromo where not even [deleted] they hang an honest Amhara upside down while oromo local policy looking and doing nothing

the oromo and the Amhara university busy killing other ethnic student while no students die in Golden nation even after the fact the golden student died in Amhara university no body took revenge on Amhara student who were studying in Golden city.

in Southern nation ... the nation were burning with protest saying they want their own state.

the factory burning in oromia as if who they going to harm themselves but they where burning them all as if they burn where they work and make money

the Amhara media also play many part burning Ethiopia and killing the economy they shut down Al Amoudi gold mine and Ethiopia losing 400kg gold yearly...

so in short only Golden nation where peace and tranquility..even while the Amhara block the fed highway and prevented food reaching the golden nation .. the Amhara started the war long a go.. they kick out the golden constriction co. by looting it.. they loot sheep and goat that going to golden there is a video showing all theft

Cigar

Re: peace and tranquility....before two years ago

Post by Cigar » 12 May 2022, 12:37

Yes your shermu’tta agame mom WAS also a virgin at one point, before some Ethio terserawits united her a’ss hole and ems as a one gaped hole.
Talk about NOW you illiterate, scum bag, weasel, dirty agame.
The outdated Canadian wheat you ate a week ago is not going to fill your skinny agame stomach today.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: peace and tranquility....before two years ago

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 13:00

Cigar wrote:
12 May 2022, 12:37
Yes your shermu’tta agame mom WAS also a virgin at one point,
my beloved Cigar my respect for you and your family..

pls answer this question for me

why r you cigar PIMPING Eritrean virgin!

Ethoash wrote:
07 May 2022, 09:35
Re: Eritreans women are the dream of all men of the world.
Cigar wrote:
03 May 2022, 12:08
Even though we the Eritreans know it, what I said in the title of the thread didn’t come from an Eritrean.
Yes they are.
And the thing is, don’t let their beauty fool you. They are also known in cutting the balls of Eritrea’s enemies and shove them in their throats.
After all unlike the filthy, coward and funfunat agames of this site who never held a kalashnikov, but open their ugly mouths here, the Eritrean women were and are a third of the armed forces who freed Eritrea and still defending our country, which is not seen in any part of the world.

and this is not the first TIME! What a people, what a waste!