Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: For those who want to join the Air Force and become Pilots and Technicians

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 May 2022, 09:44

I don’t know what to make of it. Of all Ethiopian regions applicants from Tigray have not been mentioned. I know the applicants have to be a 2012 and 2013 high school graduates. Is that because Tigrean students did not take high school exit exam in those two years that they were excluded ? It is confusing.

temari

Post by temari » 12 May 2022, 10:47

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
12 May 2022, 09:44
I don’t know what to make of it. Of all Ethiopian regions applicants from Tigray have not been mentioned. I know the applicants have to be a 2012 and 2013 high school graduates. Is that because Tigrean students did not take high school exit exam in those two years that they were excluded ? It is confusing.
Good question but from my observation, Tigreans will have a very hard time to integrate back into ENDF (Army and Air force) after TPLF massacred the northern command while many ENDF Tigrean members committed treason to help the massacre happen. I'm not sure how the Air force can entrust a fighter jet to a Tigrean pilot after all what happened. That would be very hard.

Honestly, I really don't see Tigreans and Tigray be fully integrate back into the Ethiopian political system and society while TPLF is alive. That is almost impossible. My guess is that soon or later Tigreans have to realize that TPLF and Ethiopia have separated forever and that they have to make that hard choice to whether they want to live with TPLF or with Ethiopia. They can't have both. Trying to have both is a delusion in my view and will only prolong the suffering of Tigreans. They must make that hard choice and live with it.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 10:58

what a poverty producing nation need airforce for what to keep her own citizen... what a people.. what Ethiopia need is a women or a men who can drive tractors not airforce... do u know how much gas the airforce need for half a hours on air that is the range they can stay on air more then half hours so they have to go back and refuil again and again and wasting million of dollar only to be shot down with ground to air mislle

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 12 May 2022, 11:10

temari wrote:
12 May 2022, 10:47
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
12 May 2022, 09:44
Good question but from my observation, Tigreans will have a very hard time to integrate back into ENDF (Army and Air force) after TPLF massacred the northern command while many ENDF Tigrean members committed treason to help the massacre happen. I'm not sure how the Air force can entrust a fighter jet to a Tigrean pilot after all what happened. That would be very hard.

Honestly, I really don't see Tigreans and Tigray be fully integrate back into the Ethiopian political system and society while TPLF is alive. That is almost impossible. My guess is that soon or later Tigreans have to realize that TPLF and Ethiopia have separated forever and that they have to make that hard choice to whether they want to live with TPLF or with Ethiopia. They can't have both. Trying to have both is a delusion in my view and will only prolong the suffering of Tigreans. They must make that hard choice and live with it.
Temari; the tigryans will never leave Ethiopia alone. They are ticks and ticks can only survive by drowning blood from its host. Tigryans are the same as ticks. You can offer them all way out with paid processing fees and tell them to secede and create your own separated nation of Tigray, they won’t accept it. What they want is what the tick exactly likes, a host that will provide blood for the tick to survive. The point is, don’t you expect the Tigryans to leave Ethiopia, they can’t. Their idea is to stay with Ethiopia while looting everything they can. So, don’t get your hopes high by expecting the sub-humans to leave Ethiopia alone. The only thing Ethiopia should deal with sub-humans is by exerting every weight the Ethiopians have. They are only subdued by force. That what they are sub-humans. That what exactly the Eritreans treat the sub-humans, like a dog.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 12 May 2022, 11:39

Ato ZEMEN

Why do u worry the TDF is coming to Assmara with the help of super power .. this is given they will break up the Assab and the Afar and make Eritrean landlocked and let see how u can survived after that.

you Eritrean are funny people .... just because you were not managed to survived for last 30 years u think everyone is like u... Golden are the brain of Ethiopia the oromo are the force of Ethiopia the Amhara is the mouth of Ethiopia talk only no work just make a living by talking like music art and so on fake news reading ..

the Golden build Ethiopia from ground up for 30 years and make them 6th biggest economy in Africa.. while Eritrea could not do it while having 3000km seacoast.. The golden did not make Ethiopia great but they make Djibouti great even so the French could not do it for the last 99 years the golden did it in just 20 years

the golden where green before green was fashion .. look do you remember when mengistu haile mariam said had Ethiopia had oil black gold the Eritrean and the golden will never ask for independent .. but what ato mengistu haile mariam could not understand is God give Ethiopia more then oil , water.. only the golden understand this and they turn the water to oil while even Jesus only managed to turn water to wine.. the golden turn the water to oil..

this people miracle workers ... this people are sky climber ... this people have 3000 years civilization building a nation .. this people have art of war u cant win over them war is like an art for them it run in their blood. u also notice what they did to mutuality 10 nation army and u including ur idiot Eritrea .. now u facing the golden army alone what are u going to do.. in fact if u r common Eritrean u should have welcome the TDF coming to Asmara because they going to free u from issu. mark my word the USA is fed up with u they r sending the TDF to finish u ...

anyhow have a nice day! i dont understand why an Eritrean doll their noise in Ethiopian affair .. it is beyond me.. now they have war in their hand they going to lose their sea...

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 12 May 2022, 12:05

Dear ignorant Sam Weyane pretending to be Ethiopian, l have seen your neutral comments before too and you seem opportunist waiting for right moment and Temari who are both Weyanes Learn from what happened, do Ethiopians trust Weyanes to turn around and bomb the Air Force itself after being hired? Ethiopia is not even in the control of Tigray to rehabilitate the people. Watch in the video, it even shows a Weyane woman in Air force suit and helmet, what is under her helmet? The Satanic Weyane flag!!! We are doomed coz of likes of you. Temari cannot wait until he starts corruption of amassing wealth.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 12 May 2022, 14:11

Ethiopianunity for you to call me Weyane, you must have been either retarded or a closet TPLF cadre. Either way I don’t give a damn what you think of me. Your name gives your identity anyway. You guys love to cloth yourself with the name you really hate.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 12 May 2022, 14:16

Sam,

Why don't you discuss on the topic video instead of personal characterization. Indeed you are neutral opportunist or unaware the risk of Weyanes. Your previous posts show you are perfect Mehal Sefari, uhm you could be the observer Shabia if not Tplfite.