Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun
Member+

Re: TPLF Didn't Make a Mistake: They Played the Game and Lost

Post by sun » 11 May 2022, 20:06

Roman wrote:
11 May 2022, 19:44
You have to understand that in this world there's no fairness or equality because power is finite. We have children like Sadacha who say maybe TPLF shouldn't have looted or did this or that but he lacks understanding of the world. You are either the oppressor or the oppressed and in this case TPLF oppressed others for 27 years to enjoy their loot and freedoms.

Many morons in the Oromo community and especially those with OLF/OFC think Ethiopia should be fair and be democratic. These people are truly delusional and don't have what it takes to lead Ethiopia. Let me explain it to you in terms you can understand: If OLF was ruling what would they do if Zoomali said they will secede? Are you going to allow them to secede and watch as the Ethiopia you're ruling gets dismantled? Many of these Oromo extremists are advocating for a system which they have no idea and without a doubt an OLF led Ethiopia will collapse within months.

Every ethnic will secede and OLF will be reduced to fighting border wars throughout Oromia because of their so called democracy. Ethiopia is a country that's kept by force and OLF/OFC lack the will to enforce it.

TPLF defended Ethiopia when Zoomalis asked for referendum
TPLF defended Ethiopia when OLFs asked for a referendum

Abiy now has to do the same - Defend Ethiopia from Agames and rest of bandas. Abiy has to make sure to keep playing the game and we will see if he can extend his turn for the next 1,000 years by ensuring his successors within OPP are able to rule the country.

TPLF Didn't Make a Mistake:

They kept Zoomalis in line
They kept OLFs in line
They kept Amharas in line
They kept Shabia in line

Now Abiy has to do the same:

Keep agames in line
Keep Zoomalis in line
Keep Gudeles in line

Abiy is simply a different player in the game. - You are either the oppressor or the oppressed. - Time for you OLFs to grow up and accept being oppressed or become the oppressors yourselves.

The PM knows all of these issues much more than you know even if he is nor bragging and ranting like most of these paranoid 360 days bragging sterile chimps, be it top braggers like ErmiA$$ Legelege and KebatmuAhiyyaNew fandiyyaa fuuzzos. Gullible innocent people must stop wasting their money and time by associating with these anarchistic merchants of hate babooneries.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 11 May 2022, 20:17

What a sad thinking. Why do you wish that for Ethiopia, how about bringing system where all can make a difference and benefit. You are saying this because as optessors Oromo has more people than Tigrayans? Why do you not think likhow West lead their population?

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 11 May 2022, 22:20

Roman, I am fair enough to admit that I agree with some of your points, or even most of them; that is how the world operates even though I do not like it, it is what it is.
However, I know, you know, and we all know, that you are hurt by what is happening in/to Tigray, even if you deny it. The civilians there didn't deserve it, if we are to be fair here; so my point is, their leaders-the TPLF brought this on them and the war is mostly their fault, but of course.... the other side isn't exactly innocent either. Also, I am saying that, the people of tigray should learn from those mistakes and never repeat them, although to be honest, there'll never be another tplf that will rule ethiopia again... the days of tigrayan rule are long gone.