union
Member+

Re: My advice to Tigrayans: from an Objective Oromo

Post by union » 13 May 2022, 19:31

:lol:
union wrote:
12 May 2022, 22:01
Islamic state of oromia sadacha caca :lol:

tplf told you it is surrounded by oromo. Not true. It is surrounded by Amara too. AMARA IS MAJORITY IN SHEWA and in Ethiopia. Plus, even if it surrounded by others it does not make Addis yours :lol:

It is like telling your neighbor his house belongs to you because your neighbor is between your house and your wahabi sisters house. It does not fckn make sense. That is stealing!

Regarding talking, you all are the ones talking, not only that you came to my town to fight and you got your as's fckd like the tplf. Now you know who you are. You have never won a single war in your 400 years of history of giragn Islamic movement

Come again you ugly non habesha nig'ga. Show your hate. And claim land that is not your!!
Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 18:00
[/quote]

union
Member+

Re: My advice to Tigrayans: from an Objective Oromo

Post by union » 15 May 2022, 06:34

Where did that wahabi go :lol: :lol:

union wrote:
12 May 2022, 02:41
Wahabi islamic oromia sadacha caca

You said you hate Habesha people many times in the past. You must be ugly as f'u'ck :lol:

Habesha is beautiful, smart, warrior and fast! You can hate us all day but we liberated Africans including your ugly black wahabi az'z :lol:

You are the one who said you hate habesha so me asking how your west african wife doing is no insult :lol: it is actually a compliment :lol:

You didn't answer my other question though. How are the Arabs doing? They are disasters now, how is yemen? The evil Saudis are eating them alive. Islamic oromia :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca wrote:
11 May 2022, 22:09
Silly agame sister belaynesh; can you at least use new lies and new insults, please?
Also, do you agree with my advice for the great Tigrayan nation, aka your people? I think that, the situation there is very sad and could've been avoided, what do you think? I think that, they should not leave Ethiopia, but work with Amhara, Oromo, Gurage, Somali, Afar, etc, to form a better Ethiopia for all; what do you think?

Never said I hate ''habesha people,'' I said I hate some of them for hating Oromo's, and I do not agree with their view of Ethiopian history.
Why would it matter where a woman I marry/or even you marry, is from? If your sister married a west african man, what can you do about it? nothing, because it's her choice as an adult. Looks who's being racist now, you, yet you're accusing me of being racist! Lol.