Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

union
Member+

Re: A White Chick is Trying to Marry Me and I Transilated This Sh'it to Her White Behind

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 12:54

I know two people that are married to a white chick. Oh boy :lol: the stories I hear are from a different planet :lol:

union
Member+

Re: A White Chick is Trying to Marry Me and I Transilated This Sh'it to Her White Behind

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 13:03

I ain't marrying no white chick :lol:

A white chick that was born and raised in Africa or in Ethiopia who is qualified for me with that same relgion, i may consider, meaning she is practically Ethiopian. If not and if she from Europe or even America- hell NO!!

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 11 May 2022, 14:40

The sisters had no right to throw alcohol at her.

The boy not man that married the tseada girl should not let his sisters to intervene in his relationship.

biniam is a simppp 😅 he probably got secret relationships with other women no wonder why he let his sister be the man

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 15:01

Tesfa,
Did you hear what the sister said? The white girl has been disrespecting the sister couple of times, man. She should be happy she didn't get the slap for running her mouth like that and being antagonist towards the whole family just for her to have worldwide attention on that recist channel. And the sister is sending a message to the viewers that she does not appreciate the racism her brother is going through with the white family.

That is a typical Ethiopian
TesfaNews wrote:
11 May 2022, 14:40

The boy not man that married the tseada girl should not let his sisters to intervene in his relationship.

biniam is a simppp 😅 he probably got secret relationships with other women no wonder why he let his sister be the man
Last edited by union on 11 May 2022, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 11 May 2022, 15:03

Biniam is a cuck. He shouldn’t let his family especially his violent sisters be involved in his own relationship with a white girl :mrgreen:

His sister dont do anything other then complain nd shxt

Thats why biniam left to america he said fck ethiopia f tukoroch. He want the white civilized world.. and dream the white dream with white girl. He aint no proud Ethiopian :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

union wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:01
Tesfa,
Did you hear what the sister said? The white girl has been disrespecting the sister couple of times, man. She should be happy she didn't get the slap for running her mouth like that and being antagonist towards the whole family just for her to have a worldwide attention that recist channel. And the sister is sending a message to the viewers that she does not appreciate the racism her brother is going through with the white family.

TesfaNews wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 15:08

Oh boy.. Tell me about the white girls. They give you NO chance to defend them. :lol: everything they do will just make you hate them

Forget the white girl, even if I have an Ethiopian wife and she goes too far in disrespecting my sister, I would let my sister bit'tch slapp that bit'tch and vise versa :lol:

I will be sitting with my popcorn injoying the catfight :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:03
Biniam is a cuck. He shouldn’t let his family especially his violent sisters be involved in his own relationship with a white girl :mrgreen:

union wrote:
Tesfa,
Did you hear what the sister said? The white girl has been disrespecting the sister couple of times, man. She should be happy she didn't get the slap for running her mouth like that and being antagonist towards the whole family just for her to have a worldwide attention that recist channel. And the sister is sending a message to the viewers that she does not appreciate the racism her brother is going through with the white family.

TesfaNews wrote:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 11 May 2022, 15:12

U only have 1 wife

Ur sister dont matter

Ante chimlakaaaa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
loading... [audio]
[/audio][/audio]
union wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:08
Oh boy.. Tell me about the white girls. They give you NO chance to defend them.everything they do will just make you hate them

Forget the white girl, even if I have an Ethiopian wife and she goes too far in disrespecting my sister, I would let my sister bit'tch slapp that bit'tch and vise versa

TesfaNews wrote:

union wrote:
Tesfa,

TesfaNews wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 15:22

:lol: chemlaka? Haha

Don't get me wrong bro. I said I don't take sides. Whoever do wrong pays the price. I ain't no backstaber agame tplf or horus. Even if the offender gets the upper hand during the catfight, i would jump in and slap the offender bi'tch. :lol: :lol:

Don't do wrong bro!
TesfaNews wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:12
U only have 1 wife

Ur sister dont matter

Ante chimlakaaaa

loading... [audio]
[/audio][/audio]
union wrote:
Oh boy.. Tell me about the white girls. They give you NO chance to defend them.everything they do will just make you hate them

Forget the white girl, even if I have an Ethiopian wife and she goes too far in disrespecting my sister, I would let my sister bit'tch slapp that bit'tch and vise versa

TesfaNews wrote:

:

union wrote:
Tesfa,

TesfaNews wrote:

Last edited by union on 11 May 2022, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 11 May 2022, 15:23

Now you are Wifeless :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

union wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:22

Don't get me wrong bro. I said I don't take sides. Whoever do wrong pays the price. I ain't no backstaber agame tplf or horus. Even if the offender gets the upper hand during the catfight, i would jump in and slap the other bi'tch. :
TesfaNews wrote:
U only have 1 wife

Ur sister dont matter

Ante chimlakaaaa

:
loading... [audio]
[/audio][/audio]
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:

:

union wrote:
Tesfa,

TesfaNews wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 15:26

Hell no nig'ga,

She ain't going no where. You know me, am a real pi'mp :lol:

TesfaNews wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:23
Now you are Wifeless :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

union wrote:

Don't get me wrong bro. I said I don't take sides. Whoever do wrong pays the price. I ain't no backstaber agame tplf or horus. Even if the offender gets the upper hand during the catfight, i would jump in and slap the other bi'tch. :
TesfaNews wrote:
U only have 1 wife

Ur sister dont matter

Ante chimlakaaaa

:
loading... [audio]
[/audio][/audio]
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:

:

union wrote:
Tesfa,

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 11 May 2022, 15:31

In america you will get a restraining order and divorced she will take a big portion of yo cash [ deleted ]!

why you pretending you live in america bro not in Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
union wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:26
Hell no nig'ga,

TesfaNews wrote:
Now you are Wifeless reen:

union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:
U only have 1 wife

Ur sister dont matter

Ante chimlakaaaa

:
loading... [audio]
[/audio][/audio]
union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:

:

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 17:05

No, bro, that is only if you are married to a white hoe. She would make up anything and the police and court will belive her. My black a'zz will be on the spot. Stay away from marrying those white bit'chs, man :lol:

And don't do wrong
TesfaNews wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:31
In america you will get a restraining order and divorced she will take a big portion of yo cash [deleted]!

why you pretending you live in america bro not in Ethiopia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
union wrote:
11 May 2022, 15:26
Hell no nig'ga,

TesfaNews wrote:
Now you are Wifeless reen:

union wrote:

TesfaNews wrote:
U only have 1 wife

Ur sister dont matter

Ante chimlakaaaa

:
loading... [audio]
[/audio][/audio]
union wrote: