Abdisa
Member+

Re: Hermela Aregawi on the Jimmy Dore Show on Rumble

Post by Abdisa » 11 May 2022, 10:55

She is the Tigrayan Harriet Tubman.

Educator

Post by Educator » 11 May 2022, 12:16

Omg, two stupid individuals discussing current affairs. Jimmy Dore proudly stated he never heard of a country called Eritrea. Where was he for the last 35 years? I never seen such a stupid media person in my life till I see this guy Today.

Anyways, the incredibly beautiful opportunist Hermela is merchant of death and chaos. She was trashing Ethiopians till March of 2021 on behalf of Woyanes. And when woyane's funds dried up she switched sides and now collects money from wutaf nekais and Mamo Killo. Wutaf nekais are now singing Teddy Afros song, አሁን አየ አይኔ, these days, will she follow them?

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 11 May 2022, 15:47

She is simply the pearl of Ethiopia at this moment, no bowing, never giving in to the raised pressure. She may love Ethiopia, but more than Ethiopia she loves justice. She is the true righteous Ethioian, the citizens of the land where no one is wronged.

God bless her and her team.

#NoMore is a ground breaking strategic and grass-root movemnet which will going to shine for many decades to come, unless Russia may change the course already now.

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 11 May 2022, 21:05

Someone posted on FB as if she said something negative about Ase Minilik. Not sure if true