Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ethiopianunity
Member+
Posts: 7826
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 17:38

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by ethiopianunity » 11 May 2022, 19:39

Defend the truth, above is still talking about his region and he is oblivious of the danger the country is in and he does not think about collectively. That is why it seems true then the true problem that is dividingvtge country is Oromiya. Defend has no idea he is repeating what Tplf is doing and following colonial masters. My question to Promo sayers is why are you fighting and even bothered to kill Tigrayans? In fact, Oromiya leaders is responsible for the killing of Tigrayans and radicalizing our Promo brothers and sisters repeating what Tplf did. But they have not killed Tplf leaders why? They are playing chess against Ethiopians. Aby will not be able to lead unless he serves Olf and Tplf interest. Defend the truth is blind like Tplf that Oromiya/ Olf is currently starving the great Ethiopian Oromo, Borena while he is cheering Oromiya is producing food. I am ecstatic for this but l feel l am seeing Tplfites through Defend. Note,vif you are greedy and think only about your region, this is nothing buy Tplf style rule. Note you are not benefiting Oromos either. Indeed if what Horus above said is true about Jawar saying Elites. It sounds like Tplf amassed 31 billion stealing from Ethiopians and established their own corporations by turning Tigrayans their foot soldiers and torturers. Olf in Oromiya is displaying the same character as Tplf. While Ethiopia/ Oromiya producing food is great the agenda has I'll motive when Oromiya only allowed swiftly to produce food and yield profit is clue that Oromiya is saying it is Oromiya turn to prosper is code word for Tplf-style Olf elite to prosper and opress over other regions.

sun
Member+
Posts: 6686
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by sun » 11 May 2022, 20:26

Horus wrote:
11 May 2022, 02:58
ሆድን በጎመን ቢደልሉት ጉልበት በዳገት ይለግማል ይባላል ! አቢይ አህመድ የትግሬ ባንዳዎች የሰጡትን ሕገ መንግስት ታቅፎ ትግሬዎች እርሳቸው ከወምበሩ ያነሱታል!! ግብጽን ማሸነፍ ከፈለገ አቢይ ባስቸኋይ ኢትዮጵያን ለኢትዮጵያዊያን መመለስ አለበት !
[email protected]$$,

Habitual scavengers like you love to promote division and hate, agitating one side against the other so that innocent people get fooled by engaging in to conflict and through that allow you to practice your traditional scavenger roles from behind the scene. "Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me." Enjoy the hard kicks from the wise young donkey direct to your cursed shrunken behind and even more shrunken front baboon balls. Okay? Okay!!
:lol: :lol:



sun
Member+
Posts: 6686
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by sun » 11 May 2022, 20:47

ethiopianunity wrote:
11 May 2022, 19:39
Defend the truth, above is still talking about his region and he is oblivious of the danger the country is in and he does not think about collectively. That is why it seems true then the true problem that is dividingvtge country is Oromiya. Defend has no idea he is repeating what Tplf is doing and following colonial masters. My question to Promo sayers is why are you fighting and even bothered to kill Tigrayans? In fact, Oromiya leaders is responsible for the killing of Tigrayans and radicalizing our Promo brothers and sisters repeating what Tplf did. But they have not killed Tplf leaders why? They are playing chess against Ethiopians. Aby will not be able to lead unless he serves Olf and Tplf interest. Defend the truth is blind like Tplf that Oromiya/ Olf is currently starving the great Ethiopian Oromo, Borena while he is cheering Oromiya is producing food. I am ecstatic for this but l feel l am seeing Tplfites through Defend. Note,vif you are greedy and think only about your region, this is nothing buy Tplf style rule. Note you are not benefiting Oromos either. Indeed if what Horus above said is true about Jawar saying Elites. It sounds like Tplf amassed 31 billion stealing from Ethiopians and established their own corporations by turning Tigrayans their foot soldiers and torturers. Olf in Oromiya is displaying the same character as Tplf. While Ethiopia/ Oromiya producing food is great the agenda has I'll motive when Oromiya only allowed swiftly to produce food and yield profit is clue that Oromiya is saying it is Oromiya turn to prosper is code word for Tplf-style Olf elite to prosper and opress over other regions.


Hello Baletera Rist Asmellash, :lol: :lol:

You can also take yourself from the neck and start producing food instead of planting your stupid tattered tents in front of computer screen and practice envy and jealousy, thinking that it amounts to farming and producing food. Just lift your dirty greasy ar$$hole and go to farm and produce food for yourself, your family and the communities. Judas style enviousness and sick jealousy will only make you impoverished, hungry and poor like the church mice. Why is it that you are imitating the proverbial church mouse? Aren't you and you buddies the one's sent to force the tplf out laws to respect and obey the law of the land, but instead you engaged in the robberies and land grabbing claiming that you are forcefully through the use of violence taking back your old land area means that you are the new guys in town who are here as Baletera Rist Asmellash. So please just keep the title to yourself instead of trying fool us by associating your dirty crimes with the peaceful egalitarian Oromo name. :P :P

Hopefully, all the 50 million Oromos and their friends are carefully listening to your long standing evil thinking patterns and evil habits of blaming the victims through your traditional old habits of envy and jealousy every time the good and egalitarian democratic Oromos come together and make their people and their region work hard and prosper through their hard works and peace promotion efforts.

In your evil case why should you care to work since it is already enough that you have BIG CHANTING WIDE MOUTHS and Carrying around useless guns hoping to shoot and loot others properties just like before, during your pathetic feudal dictatorial tyrannies. Oromiyya needs to get very serious and produce lots of food as quickly as possible because global food shortage and hunger will get stronger and stronger both at the present time and in to the future.

Food is going to be the greatest KING and KING MAKER and we have lots of fertile arable lands all over the places. Dependency and being donation target is equivalent to slavery and lose of self respect and diminishing true independence.



Last edited by sun on 11 May 2022, 21:25, edited 1 time in total.

ethiopianunity
Member+
Posts: 7826
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 17:38

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by ethiopianunity » 11 May 2022, 21:10

All you are saying is negative things perfect brainwashing like Tplf rather than the true division coming out of Oromiya and PP.

sun
Member+
Posts: 6686
Joined: 15 Sep 2013, 16:00

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by sun » 11 May 2022, 21:37

ethiopianunity wrote:
11 May 2022, 21:10
All you are saying is negative things perfect brainwashing like Tplf rather than the true division coming out of Oromiya and PP.
How can it be negative to say that you better work hard and produce food for yourself instead of sitting and practicing envy and jealousy as well as blaming others who are working hard and producing food? You are inventing and chanting about your artificial division theories in Oromiyya and within pp. because you are hoping and dreaming for their division and fragmentation so that you and your dimwitted buddies may be able to bring back your system of feudal tyrannical domination of the past with out any opposition from the 50 million Oromos and their good friends. I am an independent thinker who tells the truth whether you like it or not.

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1913
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by kibramlak » 12 May 2022, 03:56

The enigma behind this saga is the following:

The gallas don't want see Ethiopian flag both in gallahager and in Addis because they have already planned to make Addis part of gallahager, which we shall the consequences. Same holds true about the chigarland, where tplf don't want to see Ethiopian flag. These are the two antiethiopian evils they read to each other to counter pan Ethiopian movements and developments. ሰይጣን መልአክን መስሎ ይቀርባል እሚባለው በእውን በአብይ አህመድ አየነው፣፣ ለኡትዮጵያ ህዝብ እርግማን የሆነ ዲያቢሎስ መልአክ መስሎ ስንቱን በምላሱ አማለለ???
TGAA wrote:
11 May 2022, 11:33
Horus, all the mogassa crowd associate the Green,yellow, and red flag of Ethiopia with Amhara.Dispite Ethopians love for this flag and one of the oldest, historically significant sign of black pride they attack it just loke Grazianny would...the only time they restrain themselves is when their Arat killo power is threatened. Both.Meles chnawit and Abiy has shown their true character regarding Ethiopian flag. What they don't know is that the Ethiopian flag is at the center of Ethiopians heart and mind,and it is a matter of time it will be erected on the front yard of Ethiopians worthy of their salt.

TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 3660
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23
Location: Anseba, Eritrea

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by TesfaNews » 12 May 2022, 04:15

ምንም መፍትሄ የለህም!

ዝም bel!

በባንዲራ ቀለም ምክንያት ሰዎች እንዲሞቱ ታደርጋለህ።
kibramlak wrote:
12 May 2022, 03:56
The enigma behind this saga is the following:

The gallas don't want see Ethiopian flag both in gallahager and in Addis because they have already planned to make Addis part of gallahager, which we shall the consequences. Same holds true about the chigarland, where tplf don't want to see Ethiopian flag. These are the two antiethiopian evils they read to each other to counter pan Ethiopian movements and developments. ሰይጣን መልአክን መስሎ ይቀርባል እሚባለው በእውን በአብይ አህመድ አየነው፣፣ ለኡትዮጵያ ህዝብ እርግማን የሆነ ዲያቢሎስ መልአክ መስሎ ስንቱን በምላሱ አማለለ???
TGAA wrote:
11 May 2022, 11:33
Horus, all the mogassa crowd associate the Green,yellow, and red flag of Ethiopia with Amhara.Dispite Ethopians love for this flag and one of the oldest, historically significant sign of black pride they attack it just loke Grazianny would...the only time they restrain themselves is when their Arat killo power is threatened. Both.Meles chnawit and Abiy has shown their true character regarding Ethiopian flag. What they don't know is that the Ethiopian flag is at the center of Ethiopians heart and mind,and it is a matter of time it will be erected on the front yard of Ethiopians worthy of their salt.

Right
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 09 Jan 2022, 13:05

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by Right » 12 May 2022, 05:16

Uncle Sam is behind all this.

Oromuma will soon go. It is a matter of time (under a year).
Plan A bringing TPLF to power is dead. TPLF abandoned the idea of Marching to 4 kilo and is busy in creating chaos.

Plan B is Dr Birr. The CIA pays the full salary of Dr Birr through Berkeley University for a job not performed for that reason. The Oromuma was forced to pick Dr Birr to be a minster.
Dr Birr AKA Commadent Birr AKA Taliban Birr AKA Big Mac General Birr - is waiting around the corner with a big and sharp knife to stab Oromuma and Abiye. Just like he did to Hailu Shawel and Kinjit- Mesfin w/m and Keste Damena - Ginbot 7 and fund raisers …

ethiopianunity
Member+
Posts: 7826
Joined: 30 Apr 2007, 17:38

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by ethiopianunity » 12 May 2022, 14:11

These Amara sayers union, Right,etc are pro Lidetu Ayalew who is trying to hide his crimes betraying Kinijit. Because Lidetu had charisma and lead Kinijit only to be bought by Alamoudi and Tplf. Such Amaras always want to show they are better Ethiopians than other die hard Ethiopians such as Gurage, in public and are perfect propagandist against others to hide their own sneaky crime. Yes, every Ethiopian hasbits own floss and let us say spade is spade when we see it. To me, it is bizarre if they are truly concerned for Ethiopia, why they attack those struggling to oppose Tplf pro Ethiopia. Which shows not every one is as thry seem. So these guysvare obviously pushing their agendas as Olf, Tplf hoping for Amara domination by taking advantage of Ethiopia's weakness. Far away from inception of egaliraian Ase Minilik.

Right
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 09 Jan 2022, 13:05

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by Right » 13 May 2022, 08:02

Ethiopianunity,
Lidetu Ayalew? Sew tera bilut Lidetu ale.
Dr Birr and Lidetu has the most in common. The two scorpions just can’t be in the same bottle. Just look at the history of Dr Birr - how he came to Ethiopia, how he was presented to Melese and TPLF as a gift and his recruitment by CIA. Compare it how Lidetu was recruited by TPLF. It is the same.
And why you brought Guraghies in the mix? You said it, I didn’t. The Amharic saying: “Fese Yalebet zelay aychelem”. The good thing is that society is ahead of you. It is for that reason they denied him their votes. Not a single person voted for Dr Birr’s party. Everybody knows he is a very dishonest thief.

Right
Member
Posts: 236
Joined: 09 Jan 2022, 13:05

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by Right » 13 May 2022, 10:34

Ethiopiaunity,
You gave me a label and called me Amahara.
I am human and made it absolutely clear that I am an Ethiopian. I have lived and will die as an Ethiopian. Nobody can take that away from me. Period. For you the name Ethiopia is a cover to milk the cow just like the TPLF. For you Label Amahara is a code name for Ethiopia. You are absolutely wrong.
Horror, TPLFites and people like you - what do you call the millions of Ethiopians who are the product of a generation of mixed marriages. In some instances you will find a mixture of 4 different tribes in a family.
And why you, the Guraghies hate this so called Amharas deeply? Your alliance with the Oromuma is based on this shared hatred of an entity called Amahara.

kibramlak
Member
Posts: 1913
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 09:27

Re: ግብጽ አሜሪካና ትግሬዎች ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ሲሰሩ አቢይና አዳነች ኢትዮጵያዊያን ሰንደቅ አላማቸው እንዳይዙ ይገድላሉ !!

Post by kibramlak » 14 May 2022, 21:18

Is this your business in the first place ?
TesfaNews wrote:
12 May 2022, 04:15
ምንም መፍትሄ የለህም!

ዝም bel!

በባንዲራ ቀለም ምክንያት ሰዎች እንዲሞቱ ታደርጋለህ።
kibramlak wrote:
12 May 2022, 03:56
The enigma behind this saga is the following:

The gallas don't want see Ethiopian flag both in gallahager and in Addis because they have already planned to make Addis part of gallahager, which we shall the consequences. Same holds true about the chigarland, where tplf don't want to see Ethiopian flag. These are the two antiethiopian evils they read to each other to counter pan Ethiopian movements and developments. ሰይጣን መልአክን መስሎ ይቀርባል እሚባለው በእውን በአብይ አህመድ አየነው፣፣ ለኡትዮጵያ ህዝብ እርግማን የሆነ ዲያቢሎስ መልአክ መስሎ ስንቱን በምላሱ አማለለ???
TGAA wrote:
11 May 2022, 11:33
Horus, all the mogassa crowd associate the Green,yellow, and red flag of Ethiopia with Amhara.Dispite Ethopians love for this flag and one of the oldest, historically significant sign of black pride they attack it just loke Grazianny would...the only time they restrain themselves is when their Arat killo power is threatened. Both.Meles chnawit and Abiy has shown their true character regarding Ethiopian flag. What they don't know is that the Ethiopian flag is at the center of Ethiopians heart and mind,and it is a matter of time it will be erected on the front yard of Ethiopians worthy of their salt.

Post Reply