Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Misraq

Red Sea and Agame lol

Post by Misraq » 10 May 2022, 17:32

Agame fought tooth & nails to hurt anything Amhara and one of it was for Ethiopia not to claim coastal red sea in 1991. Agame did that in hope of joining Eritrea in futuristic day. Now, that dream is quashed and not materialized, agame is now talking about Ethiopia to claim read sea. :lol: :lol:

Agame will go extra mile if they think it will hurt Amhara and they don't really mind if it hurts agame in the process. This is purely inferiority complex. Agame see Amhara as some sort of super race and induces inferiority on itself. But why?

Temt
Member+

Re: Red Sea and Agame lol

Post by Temt » 10 May 2022, 17:47

Misraq wrote:
10 May 2022, 17:32
Agame fought tooth & nails to hurt anything Amhara and one of it was for Ethiopia not to claim coastal red sea in 1991.

ምጥራቕ፡ stop hallucinating for Ethiopia does not have a "Coastal Red Sea", to use your broken English. As to your ዓጋመ cousins, they were and never will be in any position to snatch away the Eritrean coast of the Red Sea. They know it, you know it, mother fµcking bitҁh!

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 10 May 2022, 17:58

Misraq wrote:
10 May 2022, 17:32
Agame fought tooth & nails to hurt anything Amhara {Agame fought to push Derg and Amhara out of their way} and one of it was for Ethiopia not to claim {Own} coastal red sea {Red Sea Coasts} in 1991 Agame did that in hope of joining Eritrea in futuristic day.{Agame only allied with EPLF just to empower their own TPLF in Tigray} Now, that dream is quashed and not materialized, agame is now talking about Ethiopia to claim read {Red Sea}. :lol: :lol:

Agame will go extra mile if they think it will hurt Amhara and they don't really mind if it hurts agame in the process. This is purely inferiority complex. Agame see Amhara as some sort of super race and induces inferiority on itself. But why?
Misrakela your English is so shxty go back to playing almaze you [deleted] 💩

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 10 May 2022, 19:58

miss rock is more and more showing her true tigrayan colors. it's good to see it though, one should not deny their heritage. being tigrayan is not bad, it's your character and deeds that make you a bad person.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 May 2022, 20:29

Misraq so what is your opinion that the agames are or were fighting to get Ethiopia access to the sea?
Were or are they right, Ethiopia has legal access in the Eritrean part of the sea?
As Eritreans we don’t give a crap whether they are or were deceitfully saying that they are or were trying to die in the millions to give Ethiopia access to our part of the Red Sea or even some stupid Ethiopians believe them or not or they say it belongs to them.
When it comes to our legal land, sea or air space territories we don’t differentiate between agames or none agame Ethiopians or any super power for that matter.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 May 2022, 20:54

Temt, እናትህ ትበዲያ። you ፋጌት skunni
TesfaNews, እናትህን አስፈንድጄ ልንጫት
Cigar, አንተ retarded ጭገር። say አ and I will shove it in your mouth the way you like it

:mrgreen:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 May 2022, 21:08

Mistaq what the fu’ck are you jumping on my proud Eritrean a’ss?
I just asked you a simple question.
Unless you are either a funfun agame or a stupid Ethiopian (none agame) the question wouldn’t made you be pi’ssed off and insult me for just asking you a question.
Now let’s say you are a none agame Ethiopian for your sake.
So the question is what is your opinion on the subject matter you posted about Eritrean part of the Red Sea you are blaming the agames are playing?
You just said they are trading with Ethio name to get support from some stupid agame alike Ethiopians. So do you think they are using Ethio name to trade or you are one of the idiots Ethiopians who believe that they are right? If you are, then why don’t you go to tigray and help them?
Simple freaking question for an Ethiopian. If you are agame, it is predictable how you would answer it.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 May 2022, 21:33

Cigar wrote:
10 May 2022, 21:08
Mistaq what the fu’ck are you jumping on my proud Eritrean a’ss?
I just asked you a simple question.
Unless you are either a funfun agame or a stupid Ethiopian (none agame) the question wouldn’t made you be pi’ssed off and insult me for just asking you a question.
Now let’s say you are a none agame Ethiopian for your sake.
So the question is what is your opinion on the subject matter you posted about Eritrean part of the Red Sea you are blaming the agames are playing?
You just said they are trading with Ethio name to get support from some stupid agame alike Ethiopians. So do you think they are using Ethio name to trade or you are one of the idiots Ethiopians who believe that they are right? If you are, then why don’t you go to tigray and help them?
Simple freaking question for an Ethiopian. If you are agame, it is predictable how you would answer it.

ጭገር

You are just a retard.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 10 May 2022, 21:48

You speak like you were born in a brothel!

Strange for a man who claims to be a “father” acting like a kindergartener insulting recklessly and always the one with the loudest threats! Grow up Justice Seeker/Almaze/C Beyond/QB …. !

I wonder what type of alcohol are you on today :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Misraq wrote:
10 May 2022, 20:54
Temt, እናትህ ትበዲያ። you ፋጌት skunni
TesfaNews, እናትህን አስፈንድጄ ልንጫት
Cigar, አንተ retarded ጭገር። say አ and I will shove it in your mouth the way you like it

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 10 May 2022, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 10 May 2022, 21:50

Mitr’aq like every body says, you just admitted that you are one of the funfunat aliet agames.
Predictable answer you gave to my simple question.
Wishwashi scum bag. You sway with the wind of woyane which will eventually push them from the cliff.
You were kis’sing every Eritrean a’ss in the last 2 years plus after trining us, as agames prior to that and here your mitree is widely opening to the mushy woyane di’cks.