Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

Why Eritrean terrified?

Post by Ethoash » 10 May 2022, 10:18

what make the Eritreans in ER petrified

1. When they hear TDF coming to Assmara

my question is why this people surprised that TDF COMING TO ASSMARA ?

Here are few reason why TDF coming to Assmara

1. Eritrean child soldiers crossed their sovereign boarder come to holly city of Axum and golden city...so if they come to golden city and destory the city why r they surprised when TDF COMING TO ASSMARA ...

Those Eritrean are beyond crazy they claiming TDF CROSSING Eritrean sovereign nation border ... r u for real or are your that much dumb.

when America beg u to leave Golden region you refused and u r even involved in war with Oromia so why r u even question the motive of TDF coming to Assmara

why did TDF choose this time as i said before Eritrean delegation come back from Russia .. i told everyone that USA will give Golden army green light to invade Eritrean ... what better time would Golden get beside this time... with the help of USA if TDF COME TO ASSMARA then it would be easy to guess what would happened next ..

1. issue will lose power

2. Eritrea will lose her two port and Afar region

3. for Golden making sure they get the sea access.. it is life or death situation

4. if Amhara and Ethiopia didn't help TDF then Ethiopian will pay for port service because the port will belong to Golden and Afar people...

5. in my life what i want to see before i die is to see Eritrea become landlocked nation and cut the in size so that they will not give us problem never again

6. once Eritrea put in to her place the horn will rise again .. i could not believe Axumezana dream become successful in this short time..

7. i also want where those Amhara stand in need of Ethiopia returning her sea access .. are they going to stand with Eritrean and stop TDF from getting back our sea access or they will help TDF OR THEY WILL BE የመሐል ዳኛ ፣ በአጥር ላይ ተንጠልጥለው ወድ አሽነፈው ሊዘሉ ይፈልጋሉ እስቲ እን ያቸው ምን እንደሚያረጉ
Last edited by Ethoash on 10 May 2022, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Re: Why Eritrean terrified?

Post by Digital Weyane » 10 May 2022, 10:34

የወያኔ መሪዎቻችን ከኡያንዳንዱ የትግራዋይ ቤተሰብ ቢያንስ አንድ ወንድ ወይም ሴት ልጅ በአስገዳጅ ሁኔታ ለጦርነት ወስደው ነበር። ከጦርነቱ ዎደ ቤቱ የተመለሰ ልጅ ግን የለም። ለወሬ ነጋሪም የተረፈ የለም።

በጦርነቱ ላለቁት 900,000ሺ የትግራይ ወጣቶችና ህፃናት ታጣቂዎች መርዶ እንኳን ለቤተሰብ ሳይነገር ሁለተኛ ዙር የአስገዳጅ ውትድርና አፈሳ ተጀምሯል።

ጦርነቱ በዚሁ ከቀጠለ የሚሞቱት ተጋሩ ዎገናችንን ቁጥር በእጥፍ ይጨምራል። ተጋሩ ቁጥራችን ይመነምናል፤ ከተሞቻችንና መንደሮቻችን ሰው አልባ ይሆናሉ። ኡናታችን ትግራይ ባዶ ትቀራለች። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 May 2022, 10:42

:P :P :P :P :P

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 10 May 2022, 10:57

ሁለት ድብርቶች ይመልሱልኝ ቀፋፊዎች።

እሺ የስሜን አጋሜዎች ፤ አባታችን ይሳያስ ትግሬዎችን ከምድረገፅ ለማጥፋት መስለኝ መቄሌ ድረስ ወታደሮቹን የላከው። ታድያ ምን አገባቹሁ የፈለገው ወርቃሞች ቢያልቁ ፣ እንደውም መደስት አለባቹሁ እንጂ በአርስቴ ላይ እንዳልኩት በፍርሃት ተንቀጥቅጣቹዋል ። አሁን ምን አባታቹሁ ሊወጣቹሁ ነው። ከአሜሪካ ጋራ ነው እኮ ወርቃማዎቹ የሚወጉዋቹሁ ብቻቸውን ቢሆንም እንዲ ጦርነቱ ከመጀመሩ በፊት ሽንት በሽንት አት ሆኑም ነበር።

ሁለተኛ ይህ ጦርነት በፍፁም ባልደግፈውም ለትግሬዎች የባህር በር የማግኛ ዜዴያቸው ነው። ኤርትራን ከአፋር ገንጥሎ ወደብ አልባ ኤርትራን ማረግ ትልቁ አላማ ነው። ኤርትራኖችም ትግሬዎች ወልቃይትን ሲያጡ እስር ቤት ገቡ ስትሉ አነበረም ። እንግዲህ ወልቃይትን በአስብ ይቀይሩታል።

ይህ ወንድሜ Fiyameta,
የለጠፍከውን ፎቶ በደንብ አይቼዋለሁ። አሁን ደግሞ የነኢሱን ልጆች ፎቶና የተራ ኤርትራዊያን ፎቶ እንዲህ አስጊጠህ አሳየኝ። በመቀጠልም ራሽያ የሄዱትን ሚኒስትሮች ልጆች የት እንደሚማር ንገረን ። ምቼም የትግሬዎችን ባለስልጣን ልጆች የት እንደሚማሩ ካውቕ የራስ ህን አገር ሹማምንቶች ልጆች የት እንደሚማሩ እንደማይጠፋህ እተማመናለሁ።

ለሁሉም ግዜ ነው ሁሉንም የኤርትራን ባለስልጣኑና ተራው ኤርትራዊውን እኩል የማረግ ዘመቻ በወርቃማዎቹ ስለተጀመር አትጨነቅ ። የኤርትራ ባለስጣኖች ከራሽያ በቀር መሄጃ የላቸው ልክ እንደአይጥ ይያዛሉ።

ደህና ክረሙ ሁለት የድ ድብና መጨረሻዎች ።።።ከትግሬዎች ዘጠኝ መቶ ሺህ ሞተ ፣ ከኤርትራ ግን አንድም ወታደር አልሞተም ወዬው ጉድ።።