Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

union
Member+

Re: ውታፍ ነቃይ ሆረስ። When Are You Going To Sing "Ahun Aye Ayne"!!

Post by union » 10 May 2022, 02:50

በርበሬ መጣ ሰርገኛ ቀንጥሱ :lol:

የተከረባበተ ግጥም ፣ የተከረባበተ ዘመን ነው :lol:

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2022, 09:03

union,

ድፊት will go sad when he sees this clip cause it is the perfect dipiction of what he and his likes of wutaf nekais are going through at this very moment. They claimed to be Pandit of Ethiopian politics but they couldn't even see what the Beshasha arada is doing in fooling them.
union wrote:
10 May 2022, 02:46
:lol:

Last edited by Educator on 11 May 2022, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

Right

Post by Right » 10 May 2022, 10:58

Educator,
I don’t think Horus is fooled by the PM. Look at his comment prior to the Ezema & PP alliance and the appt of Dr Birr as a minster. He was concerned about the Oromo hegemony and backed it up by historical analysis how his tribe was marginalized by the early Oromo invaders.

The moment Dr Birr hit it with Abiye he changed his views 360 degree. He started calling Abiye “Ataturk” “Menlik” “Visionary” etc.

That is why I hate dishonest people and call for their execution. What matters for them is what they can get from the chaos at the expense of others.
We have plenty of opportunistic political leaders in Ethiopia. Look at Belete Mola of ABEN, Dr Birr of EZEMA, Birtukan Medeksa etc.
Unless society deal harshly with these people and make them a bad example they will flourish like a mushroom.

Educator

Post by Educator » 10 May 2022, 12:54

I agree with you 100%. They are merchants of chaos.
Right wrote:
10 May 2022, 10:58
Educator,
I don’t think Horus is fooled by the PM. Look at his comment prior to the Ezema & PP alliance and the appt of Dr Birr as a minster. He was concerned about the Oromo hegemony and backed it up by historical analysis how his tribe was marginalized by the early Oromo invaders.

The moment Dr Birr hit it with Abiye he changed his views 360 degree. He started calling Abiye “Ataturk” “Menlik” “Visionary” etc.

That is why I hate dishonest people and call for their execution. What matters for them is what they can get from the chaos at the expense of others.
We have plenty of opportunistic political leaders in Ethiopia. Look at Belete Mola of ABEN, Dr Birr of EZEMA, Birtukan Medeksa etc.
Unless society deal harshly with these people and make them a bad example they will flourish like a mushroom.

union
Member+

Post by union » 11 May 2022, 11:31

That is right! my guys,
We have known from day one they are all about money. They will sell you out any day
Educator wrote:
10 May 2022, 12:54
I agree with you 100%. They are merchants of chaos.
Right wrote:
10 May 2022, 10:58
Educator,