Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member+

There is a wonderful rumour going round that

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 May 2022, 15:15

Eritrea and China have signed military cooperation and economic agreements, but what does Eritrea have to offer China, what is self-isolated Eritrea's main export? China commonly signs bilateral economic agreements deals with resource-rich nations not the likes of Eritrea.

I hate to say it but Eritrea is not blessed with natural resources, It does not have the raw materials China wants, nor do it has big consumer base for Chinese products.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: There is a wonderful rumour going round that

Post by Zmeselo » 07 May 2022, 15:19

These brilliant Chinese, have no idea what they're getting themselves into!

The prostitute.

:lol:

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
07 May 2022, 15:15
Eritrea and China have signed military cooperation and economic agreements, but what does Eritrea have to offer China, what is self-isolated Eritrea's main export? China commonly signs bilateral economic agreements deals with resource-rich nations not the likes of Eritrea.

I hate to say it but Eritrea is not blessed with natural resources, It does not have the raw materials China wants, nor do it has big consumer base for Chinese products.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 07 May 2022, 16:00

ቻይና ከኤርትራ ይልቅ ከኡናታችን ትግራይ ጋር የልማት ስምምነቶቹን መፈረም ነበረባት ያልከውን ነገር እጅግ በጣም ልቤን ነክቶታል። የስዩም መስፍን ንግግር ያዳመጥኩ ያህል ነው የተሰማኝ። :roll: :roll:
AbyssiniaLady wrote:

Follower

Post by Follower » 07 May 2022, 18:34

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
Eritrea and China have signed military cooperation and economic agreements?!! and Russia has given them 8 drones too?!!ኡኡኡኡይይይይ ባይደንንንንን!!
Please wait, video is loading...
ኣንገርግር ደኣ ኣንታ ዓባቅ ዓጋመ :lol:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 07 May 2022, 19:37

AbyssiniaLady wrote:

You've been sobbing that Chain has been netting 500 tones of tuna fish a year from the coast of Somalia for free. According to the solemnly agreed agreement, Somalia is offering everything and getting nada in return. China knows how to sign a bilateral economical agreement; Somalia is exhibit 1. Your heartfelt concern about Eritrea is noted.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 May 2022, 21:03

This rumour is nothing but Isaias Afwerki's propaganda strategy to grab america's attention with fake Russian drones and military cooperation and economic agreements deals with China, DIA is obsessed with the west.

The reality on the ground is that Eritrea is a tiny resourceless country which has nothing to offer to anyone, China has its hands in projects all over Africa except Eritrea, After all, the lack of natural resources have saved Isaias Afwerki regime. It's a blessing in disguise.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 07 May 2022, 21:20

Huh? :lol:

What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Eritrea?

Minerals

Eritrea has a substantial amount of minerals deposits that are yet to be exploited. The geological works and remote sensing investigations have proved that the country possesses a substantial amount of minerals. Some of the mineral resources of Eritrea include gold, zinc, copper, oil, potash, limestone, gypsum, iron ore, and natural gas. Eritrea’s greenbelt which hosts precious and base metal covers about 70% of the country. The number of mineral reserves in the country is unknown due to lack of adequate mining facilities. Apart from the above mineral resources, Eritrea also has the potential for producing ornamental marble and granite. As of 2017, 10 mining companies have been licensed to prospect for different minerals in the country. It is estimated that once proper mining begins, Eritrea will produce 350,000 ounces of gold annually until it runs out of gold. The potash mine in the Danakil Depression is expected to produce 10,000 tons per day for about 150 years.

Oil And Gas

Eritrea is believed to be having massive reserves of oil and gas but the government is not keen on exploiting them. The resources also remain largely untapped due to the three-decade war for independence with Ethiopia. The Eritrean Red Sea basin which covers an area of approximately 125,000 square kilometers has the potential for oil and gas. However, only 11 wells have been drilled offshore since 1921 with 8 of the wells having good oil or gas. So far, no commercial deposits have been discovered. In 2008, the government of Eritrea signed an agreement with Defba Oil Share Company to explore several areas for possible oil and gas.
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/wha ... itrea.html

All this, not counting fisheries & tourism within our more than 1000km long coast!

Now tell us sharmutiella, how the ku'unti bizniz is going?

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
07 May 2022, 21:03
This rumour is nothing but Isaias Afwerki's propaganda strategy to grab america's attention with fake Russian drones and military cooperation and economic agreements deals with China, DIA is obsessed with the west.

The reality on the ground is that Eritrea is a tiny resourceless country which has nothing to offer to anyone, China has its hands in projects all over Africa except Eritrea, After all, the lack of natural resources have saved Isaias Afwerki regime. It's a blessing in disguise.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 07 May 2022, 23:51

As I have already said before, Children born to prostitute parents usually have short memories, So again, keep repeating lies. a naive stupid sleep deprived maniac [deleted], worldatlas.com copied and pasted this baseless lies from Eritrean websites, DIA propaganda sites.

Italy and the whole world knows Eritrea is a tiny country with virtually no natural resources. cry me a river.

Do not quote me.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 08 May 2022, 00:43

ሓሳድ !!

You suffer from Jealousy and Evil Envy which are terminal diseases with no cure.

You will die salivating and suffering all your life long.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
07 May 2022, 23:51
As I have already said before, Children born to prostitute parents usually have short memories, So again, keep repeating lies. a naive stupid sleep deprived maniac [deleted], worldatlas.com copied and pasted this baseless lies from Eritrean websites, DIA propaganda sites.

Italy and the whole world knows Eritrea is a tiny country with virtually no natural resources. cry me a river.

Do not quote me.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 May 2022, 05:53

Ok sharmutiella, if it helps you sleep better. :lol:

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
07 May 2022, 23:51

Do not quote me.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 May 2022, 11:29

Jealous? why would I be jealous? the truth is hard to swallow isn't it?

More than 70 years ago, the British and Italian colonialists already explored in every corner of Eritrea and found no major natural resources such as natural gas, oil, iron ore, uranium, bauxite, copper, cobalt, lithium and other important minerals etc, they left no stone unturned in their search, But, like I said, the lack of economically important natural resources is what saved Isaias Afwerki reigns over Eritrea.

Low IQ Silverback

I know spreading lies and disinformation is your permanent job but don't try to convince me, got it? now get lost and stop quoting me, annoying alcoholic maniac!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 May 2022, 11:36

10¢ ho0ker, learn the difference b/n debunking & convincing. And why should I waste my time to convince a cheap, inferiority- complexed- prostitute?

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 May 2022, 11:29
Jealous? why would I be jealous? the truth is hard to swallow isn't it?

More than 70 years ago, the British and Italian colonialists already explored in every corner of Eritrea and found no major natural resources such as natural gas, oil, iron ore, uranium, bauxite, copper, cobalt, lithium and other important minerals etc, they left no stone unturned in their search, But, like I said, the lack of economically important natural resources is what saved Isaias Afwerki reigns over Eritrea.

Low IQ Silverback

I know spreading lies and disinformation is your permanent job but don't try to convince me, got it? now get lost and stop quoting me, annoying alcoholic maniac!!

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 May 2022, 11:46

The alcoholic shêrmuta is still talking!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 08 May 2022, 11:59

Even the CIA: Eritrea Natural resources (gold, potash, zinc, copper, salt, possibly oil and natural gas, fish)
https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook/ ... s/eritrea/

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
08 May 2022, 11:46
The alcoholic shêrmuta is still talking!!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 08 May 2022, 12:09

Agame she-male aka "AbyssiniaLady",
keep on drooling about Eritrea and its assets for that is the only way you will ever get your hands on them. Remember dreaming is free of charge even in your Chigray ክልል ምልል!

Last edited by Temt on 08 May 2022, 12:18, edited 3 times in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 08 May 2022, 12:10

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 May 2022, 15:34

Fiyameta for the love of God, please leave those poor women alone, try to make your point without posting pictures of unfortunate women, gun-toting children and dead people.