Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Bini finished 19th, 45 seconds behind the winner of today’s 2nd leg of the 3 week race affair.

Post by Cigar » 07 May 2022, 11:33

Like I predicted the individual time trail is not a speciality of Bini, but still surprised me to still be in the contention only 45 seconds behind the new leader of today.
But tomorrow’s race is Bini’s style and I predict he will get in the podium 1st, 2nd or 3rd and thus can even be the overall leader of the race until next races.
The thing people don’t understand is that a 3 week race is not won by the same individual. They all have different speciality and thus save their energies to compensate for their speciality races.
I don’t know what kind of shirt is but Bini is also awarded to wear different jersey for tomorrow race. He lost the white Jersey today.
This kid is really the next face of the professional cycling and he is to be the advertisement magnet of lots of corporations which will earn him more than his 1 million guaranteed years salary.

This is why the west call Eritrea, a country inside Africa, but way out of Africa.
I mean they tried to bottle it inside a bottle so that it won’t be an example on how black Africans can par with the west, but it is showing them how it can get out from the genie bottle and shove it in their faces.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: Bini finished 19th, 45 seconds behind the winner of today’s 2nd leg of the 3 week race affair.

Post by Ethoash » 07 May 2022, 11:39

my beloved Cigar

i told you those white they become smart and force Bini to take a Shower and use deodorant .. they also force him to wear new shoe and socks .. that is why they change his jersey .. the same reason not washing it and his Bo kill the game .. have a nice day .. and i wish Bini good luck as his mother is an Golden