Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
union
Member+

Habesha looking vs Kenyan looking Oromos. Why are they so different from eachother!

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 00:18

Habesha looking vs Kenyan looking Oromos. Why are they so different from eachother!

Most Kenyan or west African looking Oromos tend to push for wahabism and hate in Ethiopia. They feel different from other Oromos who look Habesha

We also have habesha looking Oromos who are confused such as Bekele geriba and Jewar

Obviously, Habesha looking Oromos are orginal Ethiopians who belong to one of Ethiopian ethnic before the 16th century Oromo migration forced them to change their language
Last edited by union on 07 May 2022, 00:53, edited 2 times in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Habesha looking vs Kenyan looking Oromos. Why are they so different from eachother!

Post by TesfaNews » 07 May 2022, 00:26

Jawar does not look Habesha he looks like a Somali Wereya

Last edited by TesfaNews on 07 May 2022, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.

union
Member+

Re: Habesha looking vs Kenyan looking Oromos. Why are they so different from eachother!

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 00:27

An interesting development is happening now. We see Habesha looking Oromos being extremely confused and disappointed at Abiy and his recent anti Ethiopian activities by pursuing Islamic and oromo extremism.

The "down down Habehsa" slogans by a group of PP organized university students has fired back a lot. It made many Habesha looking Oromos to question who they are. Rightfully so since they definetly do not look Kenyan or west African

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 00:32

I see. You are right about that! He does not look Habehsa, he just has a liter skin.
TesfaNews wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:26
Jawar does not look Habesha he looks like a Somali Wereya

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 07 May 2022, 00:38

(Omite) and (Cushite)

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 00:47

Yes, but they are not related to kush. Kush is associated with ancient civilization of Egypt which Oromo is not near that. The kush are more the Habeshas. Some like to argue the kush is related to Agews only but I don't by that.
TesfaNews wrote:
07 May 2022, 00:38
(Omite) and (Cushite)

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 01:08

Have you ever run into an Oromo who does not look Habesha? Just pay attention to his body language and talk to him a little, you will notice the hate he has on Habesha. He feels different from the rest of us. Tribalism has pushed him to far off the cliff he associates himself more with kenyans or west Africans

One of them told me Habesha girls don't give him a chance :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I said to him ቀፍፊ መራራ መሮሀላ! :lol: :lol:

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 07 May 2022, 01:14

I remember one Oromo who has Gondere Mom complaining about how Habesha women dominate Ethio Airlines and how it makes them feel inferior and unrepresented. I also remember one story from a Ziway Oromo complaining about how Habesha (northern) women are the beauty standard of Ethiopia
union wrote:
07 May 2022, 01:08
Have you ever run into an Oromo who does not look Habesha? Just pay attention to his body language and talk to him a little, you will notice the hate he has on Habesha. He feels different from the rest of us. Tribalism has pushed him to far off the cliff he associates himself more with kenyans or west Africans

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 01:22

I don't hear complaints from the kenyan looking Oromo women, it is mostly the man that have issue. Sadacha is one of them. He is always showing his hate for habesha, he must be ugly as fck. :lol: :lol: can't find no habesha chick to fck him so he wants to create Islamic state of Oromo so he can forcefully marry a women like the arabs . Hahaha
TesfaNews wrote:
07 May 2022, 01:14
I remember one Oromo who has Gondere Mom complaining about how Habesha women dominate Ethio Airlines and how it makes them feel inferior and unrepresented. I also remember one story from a Ziway Oromo complaining about how Habesha (northern) women are the beauty standard of Ethiopia
union wrote:
07 May 2022, 01:08

union
Member+

Post by union » 07 May 2022, 12:16

Why do Somalis from Mogadishu get confused when they see habesha looking oromos.

Qaria

Post by Qaria » 08 May 2022, 16:54

union wrote:
07 May 2022, 12:16
Why do Somalis from Mogadishu get confused when they see habesha looking oromos.
cuz they used to the borana oromos, the word habasha or oromo means slave in those area of somalia lol :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 08 May 2022, 17:24

Qaria,
I happen to deal with a somlian women who just came from Mogadishu 2 years ago and she asked me why some oromos look habesha?
Qaria wrote:
08 May 2022, 16:54
union wrote:
07 May 2022, 12:16
cuz they used to the borana oromos, the word habasha or oromo means slave in those area of somalia lol :lol: