Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

The ER barking choir of Weyane dogs

Post by TGAA » 06 May 2022, 19:29

The Weyane barking dogs don't seem to realize that there is not a single card left under their sleeves to pull out against the Ethiopian people. They have used it again and again for the past 30 years till the Ethiopian people became immune to their propaganda. In their sluggish snail mind if they repeat the same lie again and again people would start believing whatever nonsense they spit out. if you see one you pretty much see them all. Sarcasm, ethiash, halafi menged, Abyssinian, EPDRF, Ethioredsea, it's about time to close your barking shop for good.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Re: The ER barking choir of Weyane dogs

Post by Ethoash » 07 May 2022, 11:35

my dearest TTDF,

THE easy and very effective way to deal with Ethoash is all u have to say is i dont understand your English, that is what the Eritrean inside job are doing they cant deal with me so all they have to do is English please and run away.. this might help u against me .... i hope this advice will work for u..

TGAA
Member+

Re: The ER barking choir of Weyane dogs

Post by TGAA » 07 May 2022, 13:13

Ethoash wrote:
07 May 2022, 11:35
my dearest TTDF,

THE easy and very effective way to deal with Ethoash is all u have to say is i dont understand your English, that is what the Eritrean inside job are doing they cant deal with me so all they have to do is English please and run away.. this might help u against me .... i hope this advice will work for u..
Uppity.