Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ethoash
Senior Member+

ATT:- sesame

Post by Ethoash » 06 May 2022, 15:11

MY PHD sesame

what is your name meaing The Sesame street the childern Tv show or Sesame grain that doesnt grow in Eritrea only grow in golden land what do u really mean r u kid minded person or we are talking day dreaming Sesame grain?

anyhow my imporant question is to list what Eritrea gain under your so called indepndent can u list of the gain please..

second list what u gain that u did not have under ደርግ

how about had u stay under unity under TPLF what would u lost...

i will not ask you why you hate TPLF more then your indpendent because i know why u hate TPLF SO PLEASE ANSWER THE above question with Eritrean respectfuly culture wihtou insult thanks
Last edited by Ethoash on 06 May 2022, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

sesame
Member+

Re: ATT:- y sesame

Post by sesame » 06 May 2022, 15:38

Ugum,

First of all ADMIT that you are an Agame. It is the most debilitating condition to be confused about your identity. We got our independence and along the way took the Agames and put them in the seat to sign the deal. And they did. But true to their character, they back-stabbed us in 1998, just 7 years after our independence. And until 2018, they, with their imperialist masters, did all they can to defeat Eritreans. But they couldn't. Eritrea's resilience won the war of attrition and Agames are now a used and discarded garbage. The question for you is: What exactly did Agames gain by all that wasted effort to defeat Eritrea? Nothing. On the contrary, they signed their death sentence when the started war against their makers.

Now that we have defeated and quarantined our worst enemy, there is no stopping us. Just watch!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 May 2022, 15:54

with all respect doctor Sesame

u did not answer if Sesame grow in Eritrea or not

second i know TPLF are evil .. everything u said about them is 10000% my question is what did Eritrea gain under indpendent from ur answer it is nothing because u said "Now that we have defeated and quarantined our worst enemy, there is no stopping us. Just watch! this means u did not gain anything all 30 years were wasted fighting the evil TPLF now u deafeted them from now on i shoud watch u becoming Singpour

my heart is crying for my beloved Eritrean now u tell me to wait another 30 years i dont think Issu have 30 day late allown 30 years anyhow God will be with u..

one more question i forget .. now u admit that this time u started war with golden .. then they have God given righgt to start war with u.. so if they start war with u once again ur development will be postpond again or what will happened how about if the TDF army COME to Asmara and demanded payment for war crime by issu what are u going to pay them if u fail to pay how about if they took Assab port and ምፀዋ and make u landlocked what would u say to this ,,, did u ever thought about this because this time the Amhara fano or Ethiopiain army will not help u it would be mano o mano

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 May 2022, 16:30

Ugum,

Besides defeating our enemy, we gained something that will take agames centuries to do: We developed the culture and experience to rely on ourselves, to be truly free of the imperialists. We depend on no one to feed ourselves. We taught our children to succeed by hard work and not by theft. We established social harmony in a nation of diverse ethnic groups by working to unite and not divide our people. Our policy of social justice has spread education, health, transportation to all areas of Eritrea equally. All of this while fighting a war of attrition that was imposed on us and which the imperialists designed, using their Agame condoms, to defeat us because they wanted to squash our philosophy of self-reliance. Above all, we gained internal peace. Show me any society that could have survived the challenges we faced. A year into the war you started, you Agames are starving and begging the world to save you despite the 27 years that you looted Ethiopia.

If you think all of this is nothing, it is because you are a low-IQ Agame.

افتح يا سمسم :lol: :lol:

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 May 2022, 16:51

doctor sesame

so u r saying non-tangible asset that you were developing for the last 30 years.. unity and armony love and happenes ...then did u ask why Eritrea empty out of her youth and only who remian in Eritrea look like 77 years old women and men...

so in your account you going to build tangible asset like road, and telec , port and so on from now on because u managed to destory TPLF, again if u want peace and law and order then why would u join the Abiy war effort now the TDF have God givien right to come and destory your new build road, port, factory just u did it to them .. now do u have an answer for this... what stop the TDF from coming to Asmara and drag out issu? i know u will say u going to win the war how about avoiding the war in the frist place by not joining Dr. Abiy now u join u have to pay warCompensation like giving up Badme ....

how would u think Eritrean going to live without paying war Compensation to the golden if u answer this quesiton honestly i will not bother you again...

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 May 2022, 17:16

Ugum,

Stop hallucinating. Agames are not now or ever going to be a threat to Eritrea. We have broken their back. They will never ever have the opportunity to loot Ethiopia again. Had they done what Eritrea has done when they had the opportunity to learn to rely on themselves, they might have had a chance even under the dire conditions they are facing. But unfortunately for them, they never stopped begging.

Feeding yourself is a huge deal. We built over 950 small, medium and large dams. That is why we have managed to be self-sufficient in food. It is funny for a beggar Agame to claim that Eritrea has not gained anything at a time when his people are starving and waiting for handout!

We are now set to leap forward as the Colluli potash and zara mines come online. JUST WATCH. No Agame will be allowed in not even as a labourer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eritrea dams

Eritrea's motto is "We Defeat Our Enemies, even Nature, by Hard work"

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 May 2022, 17:34

Here is the Kekebet Dam!

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 May 2022, 18:36

my dearest sesame

what u show me is fine but this is one man opration in Ethiopia.. not even mega farm but just one indivual farmer can do ... i dont even want to post video and ጉረኛ መምስል አልፈልግም

take only flower farming it is billion dollar business take shoe and clothing another billion dollar business name it we r developing in fast economy much better then any nation in the world we build more then 7 hydro power that produce more then ten G watt power .... cement forget it ... so you are worried about the golden rising up agian they r the one who develop the whole Ethiopia how u think they cant do it for only 3 million if they develop 120 million economy ... without Amhara they can develop fast they have gold just like u .. they have everything going for them ... yes Eritrea destory everything but that can be build in just 8 month and pick up and march in economy progress..

the question i have is the problem with is not your people but issu what are u going to do with him he is the one who stop you from development .. Eritrea is not easy to start from zero u guys have no understanding of internation cooperation u still talking about self sufficent even China or USA CANT CLAIM self sufficent how in hell u claim self sufficent how in hell you going to develop by yourself when u have zero knowldage ... look India was the poster nation for self sufficent but they knew it is failing them and they start cooperation and now they r shooting their economy ...i could have said a lot but this blog is not about Golden it is about Eritrea what they gain from their indpendent or lose from indepndent

for me the Eritrean lost a alot .. for example one girl at age 18 years they join the army and they come out when they r 40 years old that means they miss their childbearing age and in Ethiopia there is not birth day or wedding because there is no young people anymore all of them in army camp. the rest are over 77 years old that is the young it is sad to see Eritrea this way and let us hope u will make it ... and pray TDF will not stop you