Senior Member+

ኢትዮጵያ ማለት

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2022, 13:03

Let my mother give birth to those kind of leaders

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: ኢትዮጵያ ማለት

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 May 2022, 17:52

I wonder how the Amhara mules, Amhara shoe shiners and Ethiopia Amlak feel when the defiant and fearless Tigrayans envision Tigray forward???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 07 May 2022, 01:49

Mushmush Diqalu Tigray leaders, what do you learn from the above video one of the decisive leader of Tigray???

Your leadership has been "Fitih Luqum" and "Hohoye without crops" and your cowardliness and indecisiveness put Tigray in this condition today. Had you listend to me when I advocated that never hand over power to Amhara, if things become out of control, you must dismantle the fraud bloody Menelik Gojo and Tigray would have been the king of Horn Africa. The only leader listened to me was president of Somali and he went twice and asked the generals to dismantle the country and let Somali, Afar and Tigray create one new country and let the others create their own as they wish. The first meeting was the Tigray generals listened to him and told him to come back after they consult with the rest of Tigray leaders. He went back for the second time and they told him some of the generals are in South Sudan and we will call them and we will have another discussion about it. He waited and waited and he learned they were deceiving him and he went ahead and wanted to liberate Somali and call for referendum but by General Seare, I am sure there were like Abay Tsehaye, Seyoum, Sebhat, Debresiol GebreAnzar decided to arrest him Now some of them gone and the others are in prison with Abdi Ili. Morons what have you got from the colossal mistakes opened the doors of Tigray for genocide. Is this what make you proud what you see today and what happened to you personally right now???

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 May 2022, 02:07

Diqalu Tigray means heartless, greedy, looters, pretenders, fraud, liars, cowards, retards, untrustworthy, killers of a half million Tigrayans, no shame on them, they can say and do to stay in power despite they virtually destroyed the entire Tigray economic and they took Tigray to the 1984 year. The worst of all is they want to appear as leaders of Tigray without any shame as nothing happened or took place in Tigray.

Follower

Post by Follower » 08 May 2022, 10:50

መንገዱን ጨርቅ ይርግላቹ ኢሎምኩም እኳ እዮም፡ተኺኢልኩም ዉን ካብ ኣፍሪካ ተፈለዮ።ኖርስ ፖል ክፍቲ ቦታ እኔኤዎ።
ጎፉንድ ሚ ክንገብረልኩም ድሉዋት ኢና። :lol: :lol:

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 08 May 2022, 22:14

Follower wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:50
Menqolweti, Maaltka Bexiha Ala, Askarino!

Follower

Post by Follower » 09 May 2022, 21:12

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
08 May 2022, 22:14
Follower wrote:
08 May 2022, 10:50
Menqolweti, Maaltka Bexiha Ala, Askarino!
Please wait, video is loading...
ዋይ ዋይ ጉዕዞ ኣስመራ ግምዕ ኣቢልዎ መንደላይ።

ኣርግፍ ኣቢልዎም :lol:
ግምዕ ኣቢልዎም :lol:
ድህኽ ኣቢልዎም :lol:
ህሙኽ ኣቢልዎም :lol:

ሕጂ ከኣ ስንፈትኩም ክትሽፍኑ፡ባይደን ኣብ ባድመ ርገፉ ኢሉ ትእዛዝ ሂቡና በሉና ኢኹም። :lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 10 May 2022, 07:47

Just go away. Declare independence.

The days of living on other people’s money is over.

Deport all Tigraians from Ethiopia and let them see what real life looks like.

You should be grateful to Abiye Ahmed because he is weak and loyal to your ideology.

If you think war is an option and the best way to enjoy stealing other people’s money please go ahead.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 11 May 2022, 02:00

Right wrote:
10 May 2022, 07:47
Just go away. Declare independence.

The days of living on other people’s money is over.

Deport all Tigraians from Ethiopia and let them see what real life looks like.

You should be grateful to Abiye Ahmed because he is weak and loyal to your ideology.

If you think war is an option and the best way to enjoy stealing other people’s money please go ahead.
We will do it in our timetable.