Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ethiopianunity
Member+

Re: Video Of ስዩም ተሾመ:ከኢትዮጵያ ደህንነት ቢሮ የወጣው ሚስጥራዊ መረጃ:-በኢትዮጵያ እና በኤርትራ ላይ እየተቀነባበረ ያለው መንግስታቱን የማፈራረስ ሚስጢር!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by ethiopianunity » 06 May 2022, 13:03

I myself is ignorant of current situation in Ethiopia, there are those, many Ethiopians who should be watching such videos because there, you will find the true ills for Ethiopia and the region. So people like me driven by emotions because of clever anti Ethiopian media disseminating misinformation actually is psyop against Ethiopians. Ethiooians must get out ofvsuch emotion and smell the coffee before it is too late, before we give the country up for vultures, we must watch such videos before as above before it is too late and know who to oppose or st least participate to bring acstable country instead of leading the country, ourselves to suicide. Therefore, l must apologize for my emotions. So every time we hear bad news in Ethiopia, opposing the govt to do something while sitting idle, we are part of the problem . Let us get our head out of the sand or our head let us do our homework.

On the other hand, Kagame of Rwanda, aka ( ke agame) there is the reason why he is aligning with Tplf and EPLF aka Shabia. Rwandan and Ugandan leaders are danger to Africa, include (Tplf and Shabia) so they claim they descend from HOA that means, they are proven to show support by dangerous Tplf and the upcoming Olf ( according to the catholic priest Olf whose last name is Zewde) against Ethiopians.

So there you go this proves the so called anti African Africans: Kagame, Museveni, Isayas and Meles criminals in arms , let alone become Panafricans, they are sweeping the road to Africa's recolonization. China is also hand and gloves with imperialists and Talmudists strong and tight, if non aligned nations think they will win against Globalists, think again. That is why l say, Russia will lose because it is standing by itself and would not consider India strong. Shabia is currently duping Russia probably against Ethiopia. Know this, for Shabia, Olf and Tplf, the threat is Ethiopia, Orthodox and Amara, but what they would lie their foreign supporters such as Russia ( who is also traditional Christian) in order to get support and arms, the enemy in Ethiopia is Tplf ( no, Shabia's aka Eplf's, Tplf's and Olf's actual adversaries are the ordinary Tigrayans, Amaras and Oromos who are pro Ethiopians).

Abere

Re: Video Of ስዩም ተሾመ:ከኢትዮጵያ ደህንነት ቢሮ የወጣው ሚስጥራዊ መረጃ:-በኢትዮጵያ እና በኤርትራ ላይ እየተቀነባበረ ያለው መንግስታቱን የማፈራረስ ሚስጢር!!! WEEY GUUD !!

Post by Abere » 06 May 2022, 14:18

Well, why has the so-called Ethiopian "government" wasted all the opportunities after having defeated TPLF successfully? Why has been the "government" more sympathetic to the TPLF than ordinary Amhara farmers in Wollo and Afar? Where is the government? Does Ethiopia have a government or the government only the government of one tribe not all? I am just laughing at Seyoum Teshome's analysis, he is running up and down in Uganda and Rwanda, while most of the ENDF members itself are undercover TPLF army. TPLF's military command head is not in Uganda and Rwanda, its 2nd head quarter is at Addis Ababa. Certainly, the West loves TPLF and assist TPLF to lengthen the suffering of Ethiopians, but Abiy Ahmed's special goal of Orommuma is the reason. Look what he is now doing in Addis Ababa. He is intentionally making messes. Some Wutaf-neqay say why blame Abiy Ahmed on everything? Why not? He is the prime minster, he is the commander of National Defense, He is the head of everything autocratically. Who else can be hold responsible? Who is arming OLF-shene? who is supplying logistics to TPLF? who let the TPLF dogs let on Afar and Wollo Amhara people? Aby Ahmed did all these and others. Don't coverup his crime. He is the same as TPLF.Ethiopia face existential threat because of Abiy Ahmed's hidden agenda of Orommuma
ethiopianunity wrote:
06 May 2022, 13:03
I myself is ignorant of current situation in Ethiopia, there are those, many Ethiopians who should be watching such videos because there, you will find the true ills for Ethiopia and the region. So people like me driven by emotions because of clever anti Ethiopian media disseminating misinformation actually is psyop against Ethiopians. Ethiooians must get out ofvsuch emotion and smell the coffee before it is too late, before we give the country up for vultures, we must watch such videos before as above before it is too late and know who to oppose or st least participate to bring acstable country instead of leading the country, ourselves to suicide. Therefore, l must apologize for my emotions. So every time we hear bad news in Ethiopia, opposing the govt to do something while sitting idle, we are part of the problem . Let us get our head out of the sand or our head let us do our homework.

On the other hand, Kagame of Rwanda, aka ( ke agame) there is the reason why he is aligning with Tplf and EPLF aka Shabia. Rwandan and Ugandan leaders are danger to Africa, include (Tplf and Shabia) so they claim they descend from HOA that means, they are proven to show support by dangerous Tplf and the upcoming Olf ( according to the catholic priest Olf whose last name is Zewde) against Ethiopians.

So there you go this proves the so called anti African Africans: Kagame, Museveni, Isayas and Meles criminals in arms , let alone become Panafricans, they are sweeping the road to Africa's recolonization. China is also hand and gloves with imperialists and Talmudists strong and tight, if non aligned nations think they will win against Globalists, think again. That is why l say, Russia will lose because it is standing by itself and would not consider India strong. Shabia is currently duping Russia probably against Ethiopia. Know this, for Shabia, Olf and Tplf, the threat is Ethiopia, Orthodox and Amara, but what they would lie their foreign supporters such as Russia ( who is also traditional Christian) in order to get support and arms, the enemy in Ethiopia is Tplf ( no, Shabia's aka Eplf's, Tplf's and Olf's actual adversaries are the ordinary Tigrayans, Amaras and Oromos who are pro Ethiopians).

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 06 May 2022, 14:50

Abere, you have genuine concern. I too have many doubts and questions. Look at it this way, Any govt if it wants can even act fully like Tplf, who is going to stop it? He has already established strong army. However, we really don't knowcwhat is going on and what this shows, l stop my opposition when l see the global situation and say we are not the isolated ones whether the govt is in on it or not. Whatcwe have to focus is our role in it. For Ethiopians betrayal and being part of world warsbis not new. We are once again being tested, gov or not. We are not the insider and we can't keep speculating, but what we can do is put pressure to make govt go right dorection that is how govts fear their own people. Ethiopia's secret is so deep and entrenched. For instance, ask questions, why foreigners allowed to control Tana Lake? Who is really aligning with whom? Patience, observation, knowing ( As Seyoum said) is the keys. Ethiopia is so divided, it had brought insecurity and distust that is what is weakening the nation. If you oppose here in fact there is nothing you can do.