Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: Abune Mathias Patriarch of Orthodox Church graced top Tigrayan General, killed in Ethiopian jail, Wedi Necho's funer

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 May 2022, 20:01

Brave Fano Soldier unlike shene doesnt run away from Confrontations. the Fano dude look straight up to their eyes and said you pp nggas don't got any warrant to search my house! and rightfully watched the gov soldiers to see if they will mess with his family. unlike jal maro he ran away from his own parents to be captured by bilisigna

sarcasm

Re: Abune Mathias Patriarch of Orthodox Church graced top Tigrayan General, killed in Ethiopian jail, Wedi Necho's funer

Post by sarcasm » 05 May 2022, 09:29

How many Ethiopian generals' funerals were graced by the presence of a Patriarch of Orthodox Church? He has received the honor he deserves!

Please wait, video is loading...

Abere

Post by Abere » 05 May 2022, 10:22

What is the significance of the presence of the patriarch, anointed by TPLF Abay Tsehaye, in the funeral of former TPLF tegedalay? Could he give him an admission ticket to heaven or be a liablity? There is no forged ticket to heaven. Only the Alpha and the Omega issues the ticket based on the merits ones did while living on this planet. God does not hire ውታፍ ነቃይ like TPLF or PP-OLF. :mrgreen:

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 05 May 2022, 13:15

sarcasm wrote:
05 May 2022, 09:29
How many Ethiopian generals' funerals were graced by the presence of a Patriarch of Orthodox Church? He has received the honor he deserves!

Please wait, video is loading...
I could shoot this low life Patriarch between his eyes and good will put me in heaven for my service. When people died and buried in thousands, he was drinking his whisky under the name of religion. As soon as treasonous Agame died, the so-called fake Patriarch showed his ugly face. That fat ugly fake patriarch deserves to freaking prison. Agame, even your fake patriarch is a sub-human.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 May 2022, 13:29

The patriarch should be apolitical, more importantly non-tribal in his politics. He seems the opposite. Does anyone believe the patriarch would have “ graced” any non Tigrean general with the same situation ?