/
00:00

union
Member+

Re: Is union and right edens 99th nick on ER

Post by union » 04 May 2022, 17:08

Nobel agame
Calm down.
I don't like anyone who supports PP, period. Ethiopians particularly Amara inocents are being killed by olf Giragn Abiy Ahmed and listro Horus said he does not care for the death of Ethiopians as long as business apportunities are provided by PP. You are agame tplf so you like his leba idea

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 May 2022, 17:14

Well who cares about him?

The only gurage we hate is Birhanu Nega (Ber Amtu Say Nega) that is behind the large failing of amhara region students in their exams

The rest of gurage and silti are ambitious opportunists (genzebegna/Genzebegnoch)

PP has been a enemy of mine since 2019 so dont talk to me about supporting them at all
union wrote:
04 May 2022, 17:08
Nobel agame
Calm down.
I don't like anyone who supports PP, period. Ethiopians particularly Amara inocents are being killed by olf Giragn Abiy Ahmed and listro Horus said he does not care for the death of Ethiopians as long as business apportunities are provided by PP. You are agame tplf so you like his leba idea

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 May 2022, 17:18

Horus hates it when you touch birhanu. He loses his mind.

Well, if you agree with that why did you call people who are opposing eden unless you are agame tplf
Noble Amhara wrote:
04 May 2022, 17:14

The only gurage we hate is Birhanu Nega (Ber Amtu Say Nega) that is behind the large failing of amhara region students in their exams

The rest of gurage and silti are ambitious opportunists (genzebegna/Genzebegnoch)

PP has been a enemy of mine since 2019 so dont talk to me about supporting them at all
union wrote:
Nobel agame
Calm down.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 May 2022, 18:02

U agreed with educator (eden) lol.

But really who cares about the debub? Hadiya welayta are next to gurage with very little national influence
union wrote:
04 May 2022, 17:18

Well, if you agree with that why did you call people who are opposing eden unless you are agame tplf
Noble Amhara wrote:

union wrote:
Nobel agame
Calm down.

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 May 2022, 22:48

Well, I don't think he is eden so it is your opinion and you may be right, I don't know. I know horus is irrelevant but he is on ER 24/7. He said he is extremely old. I don't care who is, I don't give no room to any one who is cheering giragn abiy ahmed. Horus will always have hard time on ER. I will give him no break
Noble Amhara wrote:
04 May 2022, 18:02
U agreed with educator (eden) lol.

But really who cares about the debub? Hadiya welayta are next to gurage with very little national influence
union wrote:
04 May 2022, 17:18

Noble Amhara wrote:

union wrote:
Nobel agame
Calm down.