Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

As the 31st Year of Our Liberation Approaches, Let's Start to Celebrate on the Grave of TPLF thugs who tried Reverse It

Post by sesame » 04 May 2022, 07:43

What the Agames tried to do will never be forgotten. The worthless thugs back-stabbed us just 7 years after we put led them into Addis and put them in power thinking that they would be a force for good. Now that we have buried the traitors, we celebrate out independence on their grave! I am starting the fiesta with the following songs about Nakfa. They are all my favourite. They each have their own charm!

Zahra Ali

ናቕፋ - ብሜሮን እስቲፋኖስ

Ahmed (Wedi Sheikh)

Aron Abraham

Abeba Haile

sesame
Member+

Re: As the 31st Year of Our Liberation Approaches, Let's Start to Celebrate on the Grave of TPLF thugs who tried Reverse

Post by sesame » 04 May 2022, 11:47

The classic Nakfa song by martyr Okbagabr Gebretnsaea, a poet and song writer who gave his life for his people. Many of his melodies were plagiarized by Agames,

sesame
Member+

Re: As the 31st Year of Our Liberation Approaches, Let's Start to Celebrate on the Grave of TPLF thugs who tried Reverse

Post by sesame » 05 May 2022, 16:22

Melake Abraham, A Great Eritrean

Wedi Zager

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 06 May 2022, 15:03

Yohanna Eritreans

The Backbone of our Agame enemies is broken

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 06 May 2022, 15:36

On the Grave of TPLF & Aboy Halafi Mengedi!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sesame wrote:
04 May 2022, 07:43
What the Agames tried to do will never be forgotten. The worthless thugs back-stabbed us just 7 years after we put led them into Addis and put them in power thinking that they would be a force for good. Now that we have buried the traitors, we celebrate out independence on their grave! I am starting the fiesta with the following songs about Nakfa. They are all my favourite. They each have their own charm!

Zahra Ali

ናቕፋ - ብሜሮን እስቲፋኖስ

Ahmed (Wedi Sheikh)

Aron Abraham

Abeba Haile