Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Right

Re: Educator የሚባል ወያኔ የሴተኛ አዳሪ እንግዴ ልጅ !

Post by Right » 03 May 2022, 22:55

Horus,
Pls don’t lower yourself by calling someone’s mother. Leave mothers and women alone.
You are too old to say the things you are saying.
Instead of going after his mother go after him in substance. What is the matter with you?

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 May 2022, 23:10

ሊስትሮ ሆረስ

የረከሰ ስራህ እኮ ነው በሰው ሁሉ የሚያሰድብህ። ሆዳም ተከብሮ አያውቅም ሁሌ እንደተዋረደ ነው

Educator

Post by Educator » 03 May 2022, 23:28

Right,
This guy was definitely brought up on the street without parental guide. So it is no wonder he , Horus aka Dr. Angasa Ibrahim, behaves as such. From his writing on this forum, many of us already decided he is the lowest of the low.
The only surprising thing here is that he has been realy touched by some of my substantial posts on this forum that he decided to dedicate this whole thread to me. I am honored!!!!
Right wrote:
03 May 2022, 22:55
Horus,
Pls don’t lower yourself by calling someone’s mother. Leave mothers and women alone.
You are too old to say the things you are saying.
Instead of going after his mother go after him in substance. What is the matter with you?

Educator

Post by Educator » 03 May 2022, 23:32

Union,
Thanks for your intelligent observation!!!

union wrote:
03 May 2022, 23:10
ሊስትሮ ሆረስ

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 03 May 2022, 23:46

አንተ ቆሻሻ ባንዳ ትግሬ ሆነህ ጉራጌን ድሃ ብለ ስትሳትሳደብ አታፍርም? ለማኝ ለቁማጽ!

union
Member+

Post by union » 03 May 2022, 23:57

Brother Educator,
Thank you!
Educator wrote:
03 May 2022, 23:32
Union,

union wrote:
ሊስትሮ ሆረስ

Follower

Post by Follower » 04 May 2022, 05:14

union wrote:
03 May 2022, 23:57
Brother Educator,
Thank you!
Educator wrote:
Union,

union wrote:
ሊስትሮ ሆረስ

Topical agame, responding to your own posts.ye agame never.

Right

Post by Right » 04 May 2022, 08:29

Oh, you are going after mother’s because your tribe has been insulted. And this is from the man who insulted, belittled and used the word like “nokmatse” to call other ethnic groups, because his own tribe has been insulted.
Grow up (mentally) and leave mothers alone. I mean if you have a respect to your own mother because he can dish it back to you by insulting her.

Right

Post by Right » 04 May 2022, 09:58

Educator,
Morally you have occupied the high ground. Good for you and the forum participants that you keep Horu’s mother out of name calling. Because it is very easy to get in to a name calling mud.
Horus also call names like “woyannie” if you don’t support Abiye and his view without presenting any evidence.
I think Horus is morally bankrupted and a demagogue.

union
Member+

Post by union » 04 May 2022, 11:25

tplf agame,

No, I don't speak agamugna like you :lol: :lol:
Follower wrote:
04 May 2022, 05:14
union wrote:
03 May 2022, 23:57
Brother Educator,
Thank you!
Educator wrote:
Union,

union wrote:
ሊስትሮ ሆረስ

Topical agame, responding to your own posts.ye agame never.

Educator

Post by Educator » 04 May 2022, 11:50

Right,
Thanks for your excellent observation and reaction. I don't know why Horus is so mad and bring out his true identity and behavior.

I never insulted the Gurage tribe. I merely stated some fact about the poverty affecting the Gurages. I believe they are the only group of people in the whole world that push away their seven year old kids to work and fetch money away from the family, most of them end up on the streets of Addis Ababa withoutout any adult supervision. And it is due to the extreme poverty in the Gurage community.

Even though I have great respect for working individuals, I can't help noticing the negative effects of abandonment of children at such young age. The children end up growing up without education and good discipline. Most of them involve themselves in petty crimes and are selfish and greedy and so on. The language they learn on the streets ends up showing up in their writings even on this forum. I believe Selam and Horus are products of this chronic problem of this world. They start their sentences with foul language as many of us notice on this forum alone.

In any case though, I want to make it clear I have never insulted any tribe wheather it is Gurage, Tigre, oromo, or Brundi and Nigeria. However, facts are facts and I can't shy away from the truth, in this case Gurages are the poorest people in Ethiopia. I am saying this about the vast majority who live in the countryside and the ones living on the streets of Addis Ababa. As any other groups, there are some who strike luck and become financially successful, but the few are not representative of the majority.
Right wrote:
04 May 2022, 09:58
Educator,
Morally you have occupied the high ground. Good for you and the forum participants that you keep Horu’s mother out of name calling. Because it is very easy to get in to a name calling mud.
Horus also call names like “woyannie” if you don’t support Abiye and his view without presenting any evidence.
I think Horus is morally bankrupted and a demagogue.
Right wrote:
04 May 2022, 08:29
Oh, you are going after mother’s because your tribe has been insulted. And this is from the man who insulted, belittled and used the word like “nokmatse” to call other ethnic groups, because his own tribe has been insulted.
Grow up (mentally) and leave mothers alone. I mean if you have a respect to your own mother because he can dish it back to you by insulting her.

Right

Post by Right » 04 May 2022, 12:36

Educator,
He took it personal. And it is not compatible with the standard of his ego. He writes here day and night to promote the greatness of Guraghies and you poured cold water on it with a solid and verifiable facts. And he is mad at you. You see he is not better than the Woyannies whom he accused daily. He lived in the US for a long time but he hasn’t changed at all.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 04 May 2022, 13:14

Educator
Union
Right

Edens 99 nicks

Right

Post by Right » 04 May 2022, 15:16

Noble,
Eden? Have you seen any similarities in what we are writing?
I am against the woyannies and I want them to be decimated. Eden is the opposite.

Educator

Post by Educator » 08 May 2022, 23:33

Noble Amhara,
I usually don't respond to labeling or personal accusations because i am focused on affairs affecting the majority of people and our country , Ethiopia. However, I feel you're being misled by your own belief window and perspective of your surroundings that make you believe the names you mentioned below are all one person.

Speaking for myself, I feel honored to be in par with the individuals you said I am because we portray one main common idea consistently, which is that the current oromuma adminstration is a curse on Ethiopia. And the leader of this admisntration is a satan and childish at the same time.

As your name suggests, you are probably Amhara. But you have soft spot in your heart for Abiy and you probably think he is your savior. that is why you sometimes support him and other times you are critical of him. It shows you have no firm principle or understanding about Abiy and his Oromuma adminstration (convinced and confused?). If I remember correctly, you disagreed with me in the past when I said Fano had to overthrow Hodam Amhara PP from Bahirdar. This kind of behavior is an indication of the existance of slave mentality and the tendency to rely on those who are on power whether Woyane or Oromuma. It is also an exhibition of low self esteem.

And more over, labeling others with different perspectives from yours is an indication of lack of substance in your own ideology. Don't personalize anything, rather attack any idea or ideology with proper arguments regardless of the identity of the owners of such ideas you're attacking. In short, focus on ideas rather than personalities and you will learn and progress.
Noble Amhara wrote:
04 May 2022, 13:14
Educator
Union
Right

Edens 99 nicks