Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 28358
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

A junta prophecy!

Post by Zmeselo » 02 May 2022, 07:54

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 28358
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Zmeselo » 02 May 2022, 07:59

Their blood 🩸 will not let you sleep, Teddy!






_______________




Shhhh...lord Tibor, "the lord of Africa" is speaking! :roll:


Kuasmeda
Member+
Posts: 5983
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Kuasmeda » 02 May 2022, 08:10

Zero-sum game!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zmeselo wrote:
02 May 2022, 07:54
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


quindibu
Member
Posts: 2826
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by quindibu » 02 May 2022, 11:56

:shock: :shock: :P

This is even too much for a staunch TPLF cadre :roll:

According to a Tigrean official by the name Mulugeta Debalkew:

Tigrians invented DRONES eight centuries ago!

Europeans were saved from Muslims blockade by Tigrians!

Vasco and Christopher da gama accidently discovered America while travelling to Tigray (searching for the highly civilized Tigrian society)!

I've no words to describe this level of madness! Just enjoy the rest (for Tigrigna readers) from the copy of the 'Woyein' newspaper below.

God Have Mercy on Tigrians!

Please wait, video is loading...

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2826
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by quindibu » 02 May 2022, 12:33

quindibu wrote:
02 May 2022, 11:56
:shock: :shock: :P

This is even too much for a staunch TPLF cadre :roll:

According to a Tigrean official by the name Mulugeta Debalkew:

Tigrians invented DRONES eight centuries ago!

Europeans were saved from Muslims blockade by Tigrians!

Vasco and Christopher da gama accidently discovered America while travelling to Tigray (searching for the highly civilized Tigrian society)!

I've no words to describe this level of madness! Just enjoy the rest (for Tigrigna readers) from the copy of the 'Woyein' newspaper below.

God Have Mercy on Tigrians!

Please wait, video is loading...


My hat off to the brave Eritrean souls who have protected Eritrea/ns from these Adwan mad-dogs!


sesame
Member
Posts: 2772
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 17:55

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by sesame » 02 May 2022, 12:44

And Debalkew is not just anybody, he is head of their Social Affairs Bureau. The scale of the defeat they have suffered has destroyed their sense of reality, not that they had much of it in the first place. They have been engaged, from day one, in a massive campaign of self-deception. Just look at grandpa Halafi and aunt Almaze with their hourly hallucinations.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 28358
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Zmeselo » 02 May 2022, 13:02


quindibu
Member
Posts: 2826
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by quindibu » 02 May 2022, 13:53

sesame wrote:
02 May 2022, 12:44
And Debalkew is not just anybody, he is head of their Social Affairs Bureau. The scale of the defeat they have suffered has destroyed their sense of reality, not that they had much of it in the first place. They have been engaged, from day one, in a massive campaign of self-deception. Just look at grandpa Halafi and aunt Almaze with their hourly hallucinations.
The problem is not that they have only hallucinations.......rather they have incorporated these illusions into their cognitive apparatus. Their strength actually stems from their stupidity, since we keep failing to see them for who they really are and expect them to act rationally- like normal people do. A chess game instantiates the idea that one's moves are undergirded on the assmption that his opponent is a fully rational being who is expected to counter each move in a certain way(s), on which again the first player tries to design his next move.....and vice versa. Try that game with an Agame and you will be in for a big surprise- just like their military move. :lol:

Treat them rationally at your own peril! Expect the unexpected from them, yet don't waste your time trying to figure them out, for they are not bound or governed by any normal humans/natural laws.


Cheers!

Weyane.is.dead
Member
Posts: 4831
Joined: 19 Oct 2017, 11:19

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 02 May 2022, 20:38

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta
Member+
Posts: 5233
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 22:59

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Fiyameta » 02 May 2022, 21:21

:P :P :P :P :P


Temt
Member
Posts: 4105
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 22:23

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Temt » 02 May 2022, 22:15

:P :P :P :P :P
Fiyameta wrote:
02 May 2022, 21:21
:P :P :P :P :P


Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17855
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Fed_Up » 02 May 2022, 22:41

I am wondering what kind of grass are they smoking in the Godforsaken kiliil Chigray.they become the joke of the world. Eway wurdet :lol: :lol:

Digital Weyane
Member+
Posts: 5515
Joined: 19 Jun 2019, 21:45

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by Digital Weyane » 03 May 2022, 00:38

ጎይታይ ቴድሮስ ዓዊዶም። ኻምዙይልካማ ኑሮ የኾነይ! ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ :cry: :cry: :cry:

quindibu
Member
Posts: 2826
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 13:17

Re: A junta prophecy!

Post by quindibu » 12 May 2022, 14:17

quindibu wrote:
02 May 2022, 13:53

The problem is not that they have only hallucinations.......rather they have incorporated these illusions into their cognitive apparatus. Their strength actually stems from their stupidity, since we keep failing to see them for who they really are and expect them to act rationally- like normal people do. A chess game instantiates the idea that one's moves are undergirded on the assmption that his opponent is a fully rational being who is expected to counter each move in a certain way(s), on which again the first player tries to design his next move.....and vice versa. Try that game with an Agame and you will be in for a big surprise- just like their military move. :lol:

Treat them rationally at your own peril! Expect the unexpected from them, yet don't waste your time trying to figure them out, for they are not bound or governed by any normal humans/natural laws.


Cheers!
Wow! We're in a parallel universe, aren't we? These people never fail you!

If you have the patience to listen this clip for a couple of minutes, please do!

Where is brother Justo when he's needed? 8)

Please wait, video is loading...

Post Reply