Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Re: Ethiopian Soldiers Must Start Beheading Our Enemies

Post by Axumezana » 30 Apr 2022, 01:03

Roman are you as Ascari? If you are Ethiopian preach forgiveness, reconcilation and peace!

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Apr 2022, 16:03

Roman wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 00:32
I'm sick and tired of the softness of Ethiopian soldiers. What's needed for them to do is take the gloves and deal with these Shenes, Fanos, and Agames with harshness.

Burn them alive
Cut their hands/legs off
Cut their heads off
Drown them

Shooting these animals is showing them mercy - Let them feel the wrath before their final minutes of life........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wedi tigray like father like son,

Such hate towards eritreans is deeply impeded in your sick narrow minded brain which you inherited from your forefathers.

An amhara or an oromo (save few) would never ever stoop so low to order the amputation of limbs of prisoners as your ancestors did. The eri victims whose limbs were amputated at the battle of adwa were conscripted soldiers. Some joined the italian army just to get a job while they have to feed their families. It was an involuntary choice while there was no other alternatives. It was the only available job then.

Having said that and back to the point which I mentioned above and the hate you harbor towards eritreans, let me share with you an eye opening good example.

When menilik won at the battle of adwa, his troops captured some italians and eritrean and they were taken as POWs. the italians were spared from any punishment and they were taken care of them. Menilik and taitu were for taking care of the eritreans as well and be sent back to their homeland (I ain't saying this out of the blue, contemporary historians are my source). OK here the tigriyan worlord megesha yohannes (the illegitimate son of atse yohannes) approached menilik and begged him to order the amputation of the limbs of the eritreans. Menilik hesitated but mengesha and alula insisted by begging him.

The end result:

432 eri prisoners right hands and left legs were cut off in barbaric method using maAtsid and sharp knives. Some died during the amputation.

And now they tell us that we are brothers.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 30 Apr 2022, 16:14

Take the holly name Fano from the list of animals including you. what fano did is suposed to be done by the so called government especially the galla governemnt. So do not try to paint them as the otheres who burned houses , rape and shoot cattles. Fano is a repsentative of the peoples created to protect themselves from your kind.