Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Educator

Why is Gurage the poorest tribe in Ethiopia?

Post by Educator » 29 Apr 2022, 16:33

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :idea:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Why is Gurage the poorest tribe in Ethiopia?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 29 Apr 2022, 16:36

Educator wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 16:33
definitely Right and union should know the answer.

Could you direct your question to "them"?

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Apr 2022, 18:30

Because there are some among them that are known for being not honest. And God hates that, at the right time God likes to expose and punish untrustworthys. Agame got the test already. Olf and their bit'ches will get it soon

Mark words!!

Educator

Post by Educator » 29 Apr 2022, 20:24

Gurages are probably the only people who send out their seven years old children to migrate away alone and work to support their parents. 99% of them grow up on the streets of Addis Ababa without any parental guidance and become mostly greedy, tricksters and unprincipled. There are few who strike luck and become financially well. However, they never help their communities financially. They don't build schools, start mechanized farming or in general try to advance the life of their fellow Gurages in the countryside. They are small in number but they remained so destitute despite some becoming millionaires by hook or crook.

union
Member+

Post by union » 29 Apr 2022, 21:40

That is exactly right. Mainly because due to the above reasons you have mentioned above they don't trust eachother as well even within the same family. Everyone talked about agames being untrustworthy and crooks but the backstabbing personalities of many Gurages have been well known, agreed and experienced by the mass.
Educator wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 20:24
Gurages are probably the only people who send out their seven years old children to migrate away alone and work to support their parents. 99% of them grow up on the streets of Addis Ababa without any parental guidance and become mostly greedy, tricksters and unprincipled. There are few who strike luck and become financially well. However, they never help their communities financially. They don't build schools, start mechanized farming or in general try to advance the life of their fellow Gurages in the countryside. They are small in number but they remained so destitute despite some becoming millionaires by hook or crook.

Educator

Post by Educator » 01 May 2022, 22:31

Such Gurages who left home at age seven and raised on the street without parental guidance exhibit behaviours as below:
Horus wrote:
01 May 2022, 20:28
- የምትባል የሴተኛ አዳሪ ልጅ !!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 01 May 2022, 22:57

Kichamam Woyane - Which tribe has been receiving rotten wheat for the last 50 years & is still world’s saddest famine poster?
Educator wrote:

Educator

Post by Educator » 02 May 2022, 07:34

Starting your sentence with foulmouthed language is another exhibition of the consequence of being raised on the street without parents.

Now to show you how a decent person raised by decent parents behaves, I will answer your question truthfully as follow:

1- if you meant donated wheat by the west when you said " rotten wheat " as your idol Shimeles Abdisa called it, then I would say every tribe in Ethiopia has been receiving it till Today. Ethiopia always suffers periodic famine as a result of drought and civil wars. Every region of Ethiopia is victim of famine with no exception. But the most affected regions in the history of Ethiopia for the last 50 years are Tigray, Wollo, Borena, and Somali region.

2- as the title of this thread indicates, the Gurages are victims of famine and extreme poverty as well. In fact, it is very common to see Gurage kids as well as many southerners being raised on the street eating rotten food from garbage bins in Addis Ababa. These groups are not even eligible for the "rotten wheat" as you call it.

3- I confidently say you yourself had been in one of the groups i mentioned above before you migrated to the west. Your behavior is a good indication that you were raised on the street without decent parental guide. So you might had tried the rotten food from garbage bin or the "rotten wheat".

4- Lastly, all of us who grew up in Addis Addis Ababa had benefited from donated wheat even if we paid for it. I remeber buying bread made from donated wheat which we used to call Micheal bread because it was so white. As we had to pay for it, I wouldn't be surprised if you never come accross it in its great form, but I'm sure you found and tried some leftovers from the garbage bins.

Selam/ wrote:
01 May 2022, 22:57
Kichamam Woyane - Which tribe has been receiving rotten wheat for the last 50 years & is still world’s saddest famine poster?
Educator wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 02 May 2022, 09:43

Kichamam woyane - ‘Raised on the streets without parents’ but beating criminal arse here in this forum makes me feel more accomplished than you little woyane rat.

Here is what I learned ‘on the streets’ about Gurages:
- they love their country, culture & religion. They are always peaceful.
- they do not beg, nor devour leftovers. They don’t pickpocket or get involved in criminal activities.
- they always start up from daily labor, work hard, save money and climb up the business ladder.
- they are brilliant retailers (displaced the yemenites long ago) & they know how to get money out of consumers.
- they help each other.

Here is what I learned ‘on the streets’ about woyanes & their close kins;
- they hate Ethiopia & Ethiopians except themselves.
- begging is their culture & they burn down their leftovers so no one else eats it.
- they always steal in broad daylight or at gunpoint.
- they are always angry & like to terrorize & kill people for no reason.
- they are at times communist and other times market economy advocates. But they are faithless for sure.
- they are always restless and don’t really know what they want.

I wish I was a Gurage but I definitely don’t want anything to do with woyane leeches.
Educator wrote:
02 May 2022, 07:34
Starting your sentence with foulmouthed language is another exhibition of the consequence of being raised on the street without parents.

Now to show you how a decent person raised by decent parents behaves, I will answer your question truthfully as follow:

1- if you meant donated wheat by the west when you said " rotten wheat " as your idol Shimeles Abdisa called it, then I would say every tribe in Ethiopia has been receiving it till Today. Ethiopia always suffers periodic famine as a result of drought and civil wars. Every region of Ethiopia is victim of famine with no exception. But the most affected regions in the history of Ethiopia for the last 50 years are Tigray, Wollo, Borena, and Somali region.

2- as the title of this thread indicates, the Gurages are victims of famine and extreme poverty as well. In fact, it is very common to see Gurage kids as well as many southerners being raised on the street eating rotten food from garbage bins in Addis Ababa. These groups are not even eligible for the "rotten wheat" as you call it.

3- I confidently say you yourself had been in one of the groups i mentioned above before you migrated to the west. Your behavior is a good indication that you were raised on the street without decent parental guide. So you might had tried the rotten food from garbage bin or the "rotten wheat".

4- Lastly, all of us who grew up in Addis Addis Ababa had benefited from donated wheat even if we paid for it. I remeber buying bread made from donated wheat which we used to call Micheal bread because it was so white. As we had to pay for it, I wouldn't be surprised if you never come accross it in its great form, but I'm sure you found and tried some leftovers from the garbage bins.

Selam/ wrote:
Educator wrote:

Educator

Post by Educator » 03 May 2022, 17:02

"True story of a Gurage father
ትናንት ከግርግሩ መሀል ከቤተሰብ ጋር የተለያየ ህጻን አግኝቼ ባጋጣሚ ህጻኑ ያባቱን ስልክ ያቀዋልና ደወልኩ ወዳባቱ
"ሄሎ ማን ልበል"
እኔ "ወንዴ እባላለሁ የምስራች ልነግርህ ነው"
እሱ "ቶሎ በላ ስራ ላይ ነኝ"
እኔ "አብዱ ነህ አ?"
እሱ "አወ ምነው?"
እኔ "ልጅህ ካሊድ ሰላም ነው፣ እኔ ጋር ነው" ሳቅ እያልኩ
እሱ "ጥሩ፣ አሁን ወራቤ እየሄድኩ ስለሆነ በሚቀጥለው እሁድ ደውልልኝ"
እኔ "አቤት🤔? ልጅህ ነው አይደል?"
እሱ "እኔ መቼ ካድኩ? አወ ልጄ ነው ግን ለስራ ጉዳይ አሁን ወራቤ እየሄድኩ ነው ለስራ፣ ስመለስ ጦር ሃይሎች ታቀብለኛለህ"
እኔ "ያምሃል ልበል?"
እሱ "በል" ብሎ ስልኩን ዘጋው።
ልጁን ፍል ውሃ ለሚገኘው መስጅድ አስረክቤ ተመለስኩ።"
Selam/ wrote:
02 May 2022, 09:43
Kichamam woyane - ‘Raised on the streets without parents’ but beating criminal arse here in this forum makes me feel more accomplished than you little woyane rat.

Here is what I learned ‘on the streets’ about Gurages:
- they love their country, culture & religion. They are always peaceful.
- they do not beg, nor devour leftovers. They don’t pickpocket or get involved in criminal activities.
- they always start up from daily labor, work hard, save money and climb up the business ladder.
- they are brilliant retailers (displaced the yemenites long ago) & they know how to get money out of consumers.
- they help each other.

Here is what I learned ‘on the streets’ about woyanes & their close kins;
- they hate Ethiopia & Ethiopians except themselves.
- begging is their culture & they burn down their leftovers so no one else eats it.
- they always steal in broad daylight or at gunpoint.
- they are always angry & like to terrorize & kill people for no reason.
- they are at times communist and other times market economy advocates. But they are faithless for sure.
- they are always restless and don’t really know what they want.

I wish I was a Gurage but I definitely don’t want anything to do with woyane leeches.
Educator wrote:
02 May 2022, 07:34

Selam/ wrote:
Educator wrote:

Educator

Post by Educator » 04 May 2022, 22:16

Satan Abiy confirmed Gurages and Wolaytans can't afford bread:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Feb 2024, 18:49

There are mainly three reasons

• They have the lowest IQ in war-torn landlocked Ethiopia.
  • They are subhuman ethnic minority.
  • They are trapped in a very small resourceless zone.

As a result, they are beggars, listro and pickpockets.

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Feb 2024, 19:07

Do you have the statistics that measure as an index of poverty and impoverishment or just bellowing your bitter hatred against the more than 3 million Gurage's? Simply, because Gurage's are not backward tribalist does not mean they should be treated different from the rest of the dirt poor Ethiopian. How often did you encounter a Gurage beggar in the streets of Addis Ababa? I am sure Zero time. First, there are more rich business men from Gurage than others; second, Gurage's unlike others school their kids early on entrepreneurship and independence. They do not send their kids into beggary. Third, unlike narrow mind and parochialism represented by either OLF or Woyane, Gurage think Globally and see the big picture. It is wondering how visionless people with bitter hatred against others would value in the future of a country. Disliking individuals such as Berhanu Nega et al something but being against the 5th largest ethnic group (Gurage) of the country is simply being anti-Ethiopia. It is a rant, not a rational thought.
Educator wrote:

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Feb 2024, 19:22

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, Gurage listro children are being systematically raped, abused and assaulted in the streets of Addis Ababa.

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Feb 2024, 20:26

____ Gurage kids learn entrepreneurship and how to create small business and transform into big and medium businesses. They earn their living through hard-work and dedication. Sociallly undesirable engagements are strongly ostracizes or culturally condemned. Gurages are known for being endowed with self-help institution through which they pool resources to develop their community, such as Equb. In the history of Ethiopia, it is the Gurage tribe that constructed roads using community resources. It is an odd encounter to see a Gurage girl engage in prostitution "socially undesirable Shele affairs - body bartering" or swarm streets by being beggars.

___ I bet you that there are dozens of ሼሌ (prostitutes) all over cities living with gonorrhea. syphilis, HIV/Aids etc. and tens of thousands of street beggars right from your birth place villages.

____ Gurage's are the second largest source of revenue of the country, next to Amhara. Because these two ethnic groups are the largest tax payers in the country by generating national income through high volume of trade and surplus.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 19:22

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, Gurage listro children are being systematically raped, abused and assaulted in the streets of Addis Ababa.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 06 Feb 2024, 20:45

Gurage listro children are being systematically raped, abused and assaulted in the streets of Addis Ababa, A Gurage listro will always be a Gurage listro.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Feb 2024, 20:52

ከይሶ ወያኔ - ትክክል ነው የጉራጌ ልጆች ፣ በወላጆቻቸው ተስመውና ተመርቀው በለጋ እድሜያቸው ወደ ከተማ ይሰደዳሉ። አፈር ልሰው፣ ድንጋይ ተንተርሰው ከሊስትሮነት ወደ ሱቅ በደረቴነት ከዚያም ያንተ ብጤው ቀማኛ ከወሰደባቸው የተረፈውን አጠራቅመው ኪዮስክ ይከፍታሉ፣ ከዚያም ቀብቶ የላካቸውንም ወላጅ ተመልሰው ያኮራሉ። ይኸ ስስታም መሆን ሳይሆን የኢኮኖሚ ጥበብ ነው።

የአንተ አይነቱ የከተማ አውደልዳይ ደግሞ ሲኒማ ቤት ለመግባት ወይንም ብልግና ለማየት የእናቱን መቀነት ይፈታና ተኮርኩሞና ተረግሞ ከቤቱ ይባረራል። ከዚያም ለራሱም ለወላጆቹም ሳይሆን የዕርግማን እዳውን ሌሎች ላይ በስድብ እየዘረዘረ ዓይኑ ደም እንደለበሰ አርጅቶ ይሞታል። ቀንዳም!

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 19:22

Last edited by Selam/ on 07 Feb 2024, 19:29, edited 2 times in total.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Feb 2024, 21:12

Educator/ethoash,
እኔ በባህሌም በእምነቴም የሞራል ኮምፓስና ልጓም ያለኝ ነኝ ። በጉራጌ የሞራል ፍልስፍና ውስጥ ግፍና ጡር የሚባል ከፍተኛ የስነ ምግባር ሕግ አለ ። ስለህነም በትግሬ ጠኔ ረሃብና ቸነፈር አልደሰትም! ነገር ግን የሰማይና የምድር አምላክን የማመሰግነው እንኳንም ትግሬ አድርጎ ስላልፈጠረኝ ነው

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Feb 2024, 21:43

ፎቶ መች ይዋሻል! ይናገራል ፎቶ! ጥላታና ቅናት ግን ገድለው ይቀብራሉ!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 06 Feb 2024, 22:18

ዉሸት የጉራጌ ህጻናት ት/ቤት ናቸው ፣ በርሃብ ተጠብስው እንደ ጦጣ ዛፍና ዛፍ ላይ አይንጠለጠሉም ! ይህ ሁሉ ፋይዳ ቢስ ወያኔና ተላላ ኢቶአሽ መሰል ወላጆን በነዚህ ህጻአት ላይ ያመጡት መከራ ነው ። ቅናት እና ምቀኘት ግ ን ካንሰር ነው አሰቃይቶ ይገድላል ተጠንቀቁ