Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: From tarik Z Great Eritrean 2 Gondar Muslim & Christian Ppl:Agames R Using Divide & Rule Trick On U!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 27 Apr 2022, 15:01

tarik wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 12:22
The ugliest war is a sectarian war. Is ethiopia heading towards that? Absolutely NO because I know the majority of ethios minus the tigriyans live in co-existance. An amhara or oromo or gurage etc doesn't give a rats asz if you are a muslim or a christian or a hindu who worships a cow. I am telling this from my experience.

To conclude the exaggerated ALLAHU AKBAR chant in the demonstration which was waged around anwar mosque was unnecessary.

Perhaps the culprits could not be amharas or godere Christians. In my opinion, I won't rule out that the tigriyans may have a hand on it and why? in order to incite sectarian war which as a result may help them to come back to power again.

kerenite

Re: From tarik Z Great Eritrean 2 Gondar Muslim & Christian Ppl:Agames R Using Divide & Rule Trick On U!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 27 Apr 2022, 16:37

kerenite wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 15:01
tarik wrote:
27 Apr 2022, 12:22
The ugliest war is a sectarian war. Is ethiopia heading towards that? Absolutely NO because I know the majority of ethios minus the tigriyans live in co-existance. An amhara or oromo or gurage etc doesn't give a rats asz if you are a muslim or a christian or a hindu who worships a cow. I am telling this from my experience.

To conclude the exaggerated ALLAHU AKBAR chant in the demonstration which was waged around anwar mosque was unnecessary.

Perhaps the culprits could not be amharas or godere Christians. In my opinion, I won't rule out that the tigriyans may have a hand on it and why? in order to incite sectarian war which as a result may help them to come back to power again.
Just an addendum which I Iike to add concerning the term ALLAHU AKBAR and when and why it was applied.

It was first applied by the companions of the prophet mohammed when they arrived at mecca from medina and took control of mecca.

Later it was applied by kalif omar alkettab troops when he occupied jerusalem at the second half of the 7th century.

Again later, it was applied by saladin the great troops when he won against the crusaders in jerusalem in the 12th century.

Let's come to the horn of africa, the allahu akbar chant was also applied by ahmed gragn troops whenever they were waging battles in abyssinia, they were waving their swords and chanting allahu akbar.

Much later, the derbush or mahdists troops of sudan who won against atse yohannes in 1889 main chant was allahu akbar prior to the battle or during the battle.

To conclude,

In my opinion, the term allahu akbar slogan is similar to:

AWET NHAFASH or TIGRAY TISIER.

To those who are scared of the term allahu akbar. Allahu akbar means GOD IS THE GREATEST.

Tena yistilgn.
Last edited by kerenite on 27 Apr 2022, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 27 Apr 2022, 16:44

Anyone who thinks that the TPLF leaders care about Ethiopia that person is out of his mind. If they assume insisting TPLF made religion war between Ethiopians could benefit them the TPLF knuckleheads will go for it. There is no low that they cannot go to get their way. They are different breed.

Abere

Post by Abere » 27 Apr 2022, 16:59

በነገራችን ላይ ይህ እስላም ክርስቲያን የሚባል አተካሮ ከተማ ውስጥ ወሮ ባላዎች ወይም መሰሪ ፓለቲከኞች በማይተዋወቀው ህዝብ መካከል የሚያደርጉት እንጅ በገጠሩ ህዝብ ዘንድ ፍጹም የለም። በአማራ ህዝብ ዘንድ ቤተ-ዘመድ ህዝብ ነው። እርሱ ክርስቲያን ሆኖ የአጎቱ ወይም የአክስቱ ልጅ ሙስሊም ነው ወይም የእራሱ እህት ወይ ወንድም እስላም ናት። ይህ ቢቀርም እንኳ የዘር ሀረጉ ከሁለቱም እምነቶች ይመዘዛል። ለአማራ ሃይማኖት የግጭት ምክንያት አይደለም። ዘመድ ከዘመድ ጦርነት አይገባም። ከተማ ግን ይሆናል። ምክንያቱም ማህበራዊ ትሥስሩ ባለመተዋወቅ ላይ የተመሰረተ ነው። ከቀብሌ 20 መጥቶ ቀበሌ 05 ሰርቆ መሂድ ይችላል። የከተሜ ትሥስር የላይ ላይ ነው በትውውቅ ስር የሰደደ አይደለም - ዱርየ እና ደህና ተደባልቆ የሚኖርበት ነው። እንድህ ያለው ይደፈረሰ ኩሬ ደግሞ ለወያኔዎች ይሁን ለኦነግች ይመቻል። በመሰረቱ የአማራ ህዝብ ትልቅ ህዝብ እና በአብዛኛው በገጠር የሚኖር በመሆኑ የሃይማኖት ጉዳይ የጦርነት ጉዳይ አይደለም። የአማራ ህዝብ የጋራ ጥላት ወያኔ እና ኦነግ ነው። እንድሁ የገባየ ግርግር ለመፍጠር ነው ሙከራው። የተበላ ዕቁብ ነው።