Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Re: The five largest ethnic groups in Ethiopia are

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 28 Nov 2022, 10:40

Ethiopia has more than eighty-five ethnic groups, Here are the names of thirty-one different ethnic groups and their lands.

The future independent countries.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 28 Nov 2022, 14:53

Waww mY Agazian kween Abyssinian lady is mad zat her uncles in TPLF lost ze power so now she want ze entir country 2 pay ze pride and dis-in-tegrate.. wow!

Abere

Post by Abere » 12 Feb 2023, 16:36

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
25 Apr 2022, 13:48
  • Amhara
  • Oromo
  • Somali
  • Gurage
  • Wolayta

ethiopianunity
Member+

Post by ethiopianunity » 12 Feb 2023, 17:34

The first video. Agew? is really nice and organic. We are the true rainbow. eventhough nice to see this hidden song, i know why you are posting this, it is for divisive reason against amara. These Agew song i so authentic that it reminds of Ethiopia's true Entertainment, Veriety show on Tv, being yourself singing naturally! Especially the second video. She is authentic. Tplf destroyed true entertainment. Today all have fake forced smiles and based on beauty and fashion contest on video that you lose the message of the song, and the camera creates distraction from one set to another that your head spins. This affects attention span for the viewer!

True, Tplf and shbia invented based on merely language, invented group of people as Oromo, Amara, etc. Those who speak Affan Oromo, does not make them one distinct Oromo gene, the same with Amara. Hence, it is ideal to just exercise your culture, language with your neighbors and communities just like other nations. what matters is the naation you live in. Tigray, was forced to be ethnic racist as it is minority, hostile to others, lead to their further shrinkage in population and area. let this be prime example for even large ethnics with chest pumping. yet, i know where you are getting at.

Thank god for our past leaders for preserving these cultures, like Europe, would have destroyed these indiginous but the downside is leaving the cultures as is, colonialists you advocate today is using it for division almost makes you think, I should have been like europe promote one culture and one language nation! Europe saw the mistake and created EU while you advocate division so that ethnics in fact disappear, shame on you. Yet, I know your Shabia style your 100 year plot against Ethiopia, wink, wink

Abyss lady, you are also Zack, Hawdian

By the way, Unesco means signing off your country asset for upcoming nearly one world government, you are deceived!

very good taste though, and nice rainbow show! Yes, we should focus on more of our rainbow not diving Ethiopia. All these are staunch Ethiopians. Just need right governing with authentic federal systems. Ethiopian people in fact love this where they are from except we lack true governing systems. Your claim for anti ethiopianism just got killed by Nile song for Ethiopia! But yes, listening this beautiful song on Nile with differnt cultures, , yes we are all disonnected and Abyss loves this disconnection
Last edited by ethiopianunity on 12 Feb 2023, 17:43, edited 1 time in total.

Agazi General

Post by Agazi General » 12 Feb 2023, 17:38

Waw my agazian sis-star is ze best. When we conquer key bahri, me and her shall get ze honeymoon suite in assab or massawa and make ze love zat makes her (s)cream, shake and be happy. Zen a lot of babies will be born to ze newly reestablished agazi state.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 16 Feb 2023, 16:24

She is unrivaled.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 16 Feb 2023, 17:23

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 16:24
She is unrivaled.

Thanks AbyssiniaLady for sharing,

I found it difficult to say that her accent is not sudanese. Any one would say she is sudanese. She is great.

The lovely song "aHla minayneya... Lakin buAdek Tal... buAdek Tal" literally translated in Amharic, ke ayne yebelete melk tesotoshal gin yanchi kene meraQ rezeme.

Originally, it was sang by the famous sudanese singer abdulkerim alkabli who passed away 2 years ago.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 26 Apr 2023, 15:52

Source: Ethiopian Government and The World Factbook - CIA.
Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 26 Apr 2023, 16:15, edited 1 time in total.

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 26 Apr 2023, 16:33

Poor Halaba, they are trapped in the middle of miserable Ethiopia.