Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Right

Re: Oh! My Goose! Never imagined Horus to be selam! Please say it ain't so!

Post by Right » 18 Apr 2022, 09:57

Now I am getting suspicious that you are Horus.

You seems to be upset that Berhanu is caught in the looting drama.
Stay tune more to come. This Ethio360 guys…how did they manage to get all this evidence on tape?

Poor Horus AKA Selam you can’t even fake a nick name right. Poor Berhanu, we can call this a failed servitude to the 7th king.

That would be a failed attempt of “convince and confuse”.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 10:01

A thief believes everyone steals. Horus for sure doesn’t use another nickname unlike all you little rats, nor does Selam/. It’s like comparing mushrooming roaches against a towering lion king.
Right wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 09:57

Stay tune more to come. This Ethio360 guys…how did they manage to get all this evidence on tape?

Poor Horus AKA Selam you can’t even fake a nick name right. Poor Berhanu, we can call this a failed servitude to the 7th king.

Right

Post by Right » 18 Apr 2022, 10:59

More to come…it will definitely send you to a coma.

Why is Berkeley University pay Berhanu N for a job he is not performing? For free.
Berhanu himself said:”they pay me for not doing anything”.
Really? We all know how Uncle Sam works.
Birr was in the Eritrean desert (so he claimed) for 7 years and he never missed any payment.

Well the 7th king should be careful. Dr Birr is known to hide a long knife in plain sight and stab you when the appropriate time comes.
Who knows maybe he will be the next PM of Ethiopia. Uncle Sam may have a plan B.

Right

Post by Right » 18 Apr 2022, 11:06

Union,
Credit when credit is due. Horus AKA Selam caught red handed.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 11:16

This Horus guy must have gotten under your thin skin. All filthy hyenas are growling & ganging up on him 24/7. Unbelievable!

Right wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 11:06
Union,
Credit when credit is due. Horus AKA Selam caught red handed.

Right

Post by Right » 18 Apr 2022, 12:36

Hmm. Horus replying behalf of Selam and Selam replying behalf of Horus. What a fool.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 13:34

It’s like magic, right? You unriddled the greatest mystery of all time. Lol!

Right wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 12:36
Hmm. Horus replying behalf of Selam and Selam replying behalf of Horus. What a fool.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Apr 2022, 14:14

Right, right!
Right wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 09:57

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Apr 2022, 20:21

እራሴን በእራሴ አፌን በምላሴ ካላንቆለጳጰስኩት ማን ያንቆለጳጵስልኛል::
Horus wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:11
Selam/ - the same with me. Usually, I take you for an Eritrean in which case I may be wrong but I always respond to you with respect for I sense that you are not one of those fake & sick woyane idiots. Now you know how these losers think and what we are dealing with not only here but in the real world. Kair!

Abdisa
Member+

Post by Abdisa » 18 Apr 2022, 20:31

I can say with certainty that, Horus is not Selam, or vice versa. The main reason the two like-minded Ethiopian patriots are targeted by the tribalists is simply because they consistently put their country Ethiopia before their ethnicity.

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 Apr 2022, 21:55

:lol: :lol:
ሌላ ማን ያንቆለጳጵሰዋል ታድያ። ሚስቱን ቀምተው ነው የሚያንቆለጳጵሱት። those olfs are evil. Just like what agame tplfs did to bit'tch olf

Revelations wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 20:21
Horus wrote:
Selam/ - the same with me. Usually, I take you for an Eritrean in which case I may be wrong but I always respond to you with respect for I sense that you are not one of those fake & sick woyane idiots. Now you know how these losers think and what we are dealing with not only here but in the real world. Kair!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 23:07

ቁጭራው Woyane - OLF is beating the heck out of you. Aside from posting about your red-light family business & fuming in envy, what are you going to do about it? Nothing! Zilch! Gurages are also snatching the entrepreneurial opportunities out of your foul mouth. You are now left with the ቁጭራ business that you never stop talking about. If you don’t like it then pull up your skirt and fight like a man! KIFFU!
union wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 21:55
ሌላ ማን ያንቆለጳጵሰዋል ታድያ። ሚስቱን ቀምተው ነው የሚያንቆለጳጵሱት። those olfs are evil. Just like what agame tplfs did to bit'tch olf

Revelations wrote:
Horus wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 Apr 2022, 23:54

Horus, 90 year old man.

Here we go. This is how you bend it! What took you so long to bend it like beckham. Haha

Amara Fanno is making your shi'nt'am shene pepe on themselves in shewa as we speak

When shene see Fanno, they run :lol: :lol: a bunch of coward bit'ches

Selam/ wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 23:07
ቁጭራው Woyane - OLF is beating the heck out of you. Aside from posting about your red-light family business & fuming in envy, what are you going to do about it? Nothing! Zilch! Gurages are also snatching the entrepreneurial opportunities out of your foul mouth. You are now left with the ቁጭራ business that you never stop talking about. If you don’t like it then pull up your skirt and fight like a man! KIFFU!
union wrote:

Revelations wrote:
Horus wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Apr 2022, 07:37

ቁጭራው woyane - Pretending to be Amhara? Lol! The life of a TPLF leech is so hard: pimping, begging, changing identities, etc. Did you say hi to Mr Insulation aka Mr Present while you were in your rat hole last night? KIFFU! :lol: :lol: :lol:
union wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 23:54
Horus, 90 year old man.

Here we go. This is how you bend it! What took you so long to bend it like beckham. Haha

Amara Fanno is making your shi'nt'am shene pepe on themselves in shewa as we speak

When shene see Fanno, they run :lol: :lol: a bunch of coward bit'ches

Selam/ wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 23:07
union wrote:

Revelations wrote:
Horus wrote:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 19 Apr 2022, 09:17

ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች Selam/ እና Horus ኣንድ አካል ናቸው የሚለውን አባባል አንቀበልም። እርግጥ ነው ኢትዮጵያዊ ጨዋነታቸው ሊያመሳስላቸው ይችላል። :mrgreen:
ባንድወቅት የተደረገ ውይይትን እንጠቅስ እስቲ
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... h#p1168056
Selam/ wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 20:39
What a genius! :lol:
Meleket wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 09:03
እነ Horus እና Ethoash ከኤርትራ ጋር በኮንፌዴሬሽን ለመተሳሰር ኤርትራውያንን እየለመናችሁን ማለትም እየጠየቃችሁን ከሆነ፡

መጀመሪያ እስቲ እርስ በርሳችሁ ይቅር ተባባሉ፡

ትግሬ አማራ ጉራጌ ኦሮሞ ወዘተ እየተባባላችሁ እርስበርሳችሁ መጎሻሸሙን አቁሙ፡

በየስርቻው እርስ በርስ መገዳደላችሁንም አቁሙ፡

አንዱ አንዱን በዘውጉ እያደነ ማፈናቀሉንና መነፋፈጉን ስለ እግዚኣብሄር ፍቅር ብላችሁ አቁሙ፡

እርቀሰላም በመካከላችሁ አስፍኑ

ሰይጠን ሳይሆን ሰልጠን በሉ።

መጸሐፉም ቢሆን ማንኛውም መስዋእት ሊያቀርብልኝ የሚሻ መጀመሪያ ከወንድሙ ጋር ይታረቅ ነው የሚለው። ኮንፌዴሬሽን የሚባል መስዋእት ለኤርትራውያን ከማቅረባችሁ በፊት እርስ በርሳችሁ ይቅር ተባባሉ።
:mrgreen:
Ethoash wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 07:53
. . . መለስ ታላቅ ስጦታ ነው ትቶልን ያለፈው። . . .
የአደረ ኣፋሹ ሊቅ፡ ወዳጃችን Ethoash እዳሪ ኣፋሽነት እንዴት ይዦሃል ጃል!

መቸም ድምጽህ ለሙዚቃ የሰጠ ነውና፡ እስቲ ይህችን ድንቅ ዜማ አንጎራጉርልን እባክህ!

“ንገርን’ዶ ሓለፋዪ፣
ሓቁ ክፈልጦ ንዳሕራዪ፣
መለስ ላበዪ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ሥዩም ላበዪ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ኣባይ ላበይ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ጌቾ ላበይ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?” !

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 19 Apr 2022, 10:39

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:40
Idiot! I know you didn’t start this conversation out of curiosity. You rather seem to have an unfinished grievances with Horus & me. Trust me, I have been following you for quite some time but it doesn’t mean I want to respond to every light weight woyane rat, tribalist and fake pseudonym.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:20
I have missed Colonel Zinabu claiming he also makes it snow in Ethiopia. Thanks for sharing. And I'm very glad we agree his theatrics are crap!

It's nice to know you feel honored to be identified by your alter ego. We can only be happy for you!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:47
Don’t mix up two things. If you choose to listen to the delusional fake Unionist, go ahead and do so. I have been called ascari, agame, ‘galla’ and now Horus, which is an honor because he is the only one I pay attention to on this forum.

Your Zenabu or Beredo crap is another topic.

Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:40
Long long ago, I awoke to Colonel Abiy Oneg Zinabu's convince or confuse drama. Many on this forum will testify to this fact if called to do so!

Back to union's thread and why you, selam, insist to reply in place of Horus. If that isn't confusing then what he alleges must be true. Thanks for clearing up the air. :idea:

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:29
Hmm! May be you have been wanting to be confused.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:16
Is this real? The thread by union left me confused. :oops: :roll: :shock:

Right

Post by Right » 19 Apr 2022, 11:08

For sure there must be money involved for Dr Birr to behave like this.
The last time he did the lambada he was giving out a patriotic certificate for $500/certificate.
What an embarrassment.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Apr 2022, 13:14

Don’t be surprised if you see more crazy stuff on this forum. There are several delusional people who think everybody else is just like them. Horus is a high-caliber authentic fellow Ethiopian unlike the little scum-[deleted] weasels who know nothing other than calling names. I had a disagreement with him in the past for collectively putting all Oromos in one basket. And at times, he didn’t agree with my tenderness toward the average Tigreans. We have a lot in common despite our differences & it’s an honor for me if some lowlife nutcases mix up our identities.

What I like about him the most is his unwavering stance on one Ethiopia, & his continued effort to make awareness about the entrepreneurial ingenuity of Gurages & their rich cultural & social cohesions as well as their love for Ethiopia. There is nothing wrong with promoting your tribe. What’s wrong is when green-eyed extremist woyanes, Oromos & Amharas b!tch about others 24/7 but have nothing to talk about their average fellow tribesmen/women.

I have also no doubt that he is one of the few people on this forum who uses one alias only aside from the “WOW” or something like that he used in the past.

Meleket wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 09:17
ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች Selam/ እና Horus ኣንድ አካል ናቸው የሚለውን አባባል አንቀበልም። እርግጥ ነው ኢትዮጵያዊ ጨዋነታቸው ሊያመሳስላቸው ይችላል። :mrgreen:
ባንድወቅት የተደረገ ውይይትን እንጠቅስ እስቲ
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... h#p1168056
Selam/ wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 20:39
What a genius! :lol:
Meleket wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 09:03
እነ Horus እና Ethoash ከኤርትራ ጋር በኮንፌዴሬሽን ለመተሳሰር ኤርትራውያንን እየለመናችሁን ማለትም እየጠየቃችሁን ከሆነ፡

መጀመሪያ እስቲ እርስ በርሳችሁ ይቅር ተባባሉ፡

ትግሬ አማራ ጉራጌ ኦሮሞ ወዘተ እየተባባላችሁ እርስበርሳችሁ መጎሻሸሙን አቁሙ፡

በየስርቻው እርስ በርስ መገዳደላችሁንም አቁሙ፡

አንዱ አንዱን በዘውጉ እያደነ ማፈናቀሉንና መነፋፈጉን ስለ እግዚኣብሄር ፍቅር ብላችሁ አቁሙ፡

እርቀሰላም በመካከላችሁ አስፍኑ

ሰይጠን ሳይሆን ሰልጠን በሉ።

መጸሐፉም ቢሆን ማንኛውም መስዋእት ሊያቀርብልኝ የሚሻ መጀመሪያ ከወንድሙ ጋር ይታረቅ ነው የሚለው። ኮንፌዴሬሽን የሚባል መስዋእት ለኤርትራውያን ከማቅረባችሁ በፊት እርስ በርሳችሁ ይቅር ተባባሉ።
:mrgreen:
Ethoash wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 07:53
. . . መለስ ታላቅ ስጦታ ነው ትቶልን ያለፈው። . . .
የአደረ ኣፋሹ ሊቅ፡ ወዳጃችን Ethoash እዳሪ ኣፋሽነት እንዴት ይዦሃል ጃል!

መቸም ድምጽህ ለሙዚቃ የሰጠ ነውና፡ እስቲ ይህችን ድንቅ ዜማ አንጎራጉርልን እባክህ!

“ንገርን’ዶ ሓለፋዪ፣
ሓቁ ክፈልጦ ንዳሕራዪ፣
መለስ ላበዪ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ሥዩም ላበዪ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ኣባይ ላበይ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ጌቾ ላበይ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?” !
Last edited by Selam/ on 19 Apr 2022, 15:35, edited 2 times in total.

Right

Post by Right » 19 Apr 2022, 15:35

Selam,
You don’t have to scribble all this nonsense which is all about Horus instead of yourself to deny the obvious. Or you make it spicy by calling your two self Horus Junior and Horus senior. And talk to yourself.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Apr 2022, 15:40

Aren’t you the same or other woyane weasel? Only a green-eyed kiffu person like yourself would jump in uninvited and complain about lengthy writings. Kizenam!
Right wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 15:35
Selam,
You don’t have to scribble all this nonsense which is all about Horus instead of yourself to deny the obvious. Or you make it spicy by calling your two self Horus Junior and Horus senior. And talk to yourself.