Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Revelations
Senior Member+

Oh! My Goose! Never imagined Horus to be selam! Please say it ain't so!

Post by Revelations » 17 Apr 2022, 22:16

Is this real? The thread by union left me confused. :oops: :roll: :shock:

Selam/

Re: Oh! My Goose! Never imagined Horus to be selam! Please say it ain't so!

Post by Selam/ » 17 Apr 2022, 22:29

Hmm! May be you have been wanting to be confused.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:16

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Apr 2022, 22:40

Long long ago, I awoke to Colonel Abiy Oneg Zinabu's convince or confuse drama. Many on this forum will testify to this fact if called to do so!

Back to union's thread and why you, selam, insist to reply in place of Horus. If that isn't confusing then what he alleges must be true. Thanks for clearing up the air. :idea:

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:29
Revelations wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Apr 2022, 22:47

Don’t mix up two things. If you choose to listen to the delusional fake Unionist, go ahead and do so. I have been called ascari, agame, ‘galla’ and now Horus, which is an honor because he is the only one I pay attention to on this forum.

Your Zenabu or Beredo crap is another topic.

Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:40
Long long ago, I awoke to Colonel Abiy Oneg Zinabu's convince or confuse drama. Many on this forum will testify to this fact if called to do so!

Back to union's thread and why you, selam, insist to reply in place of Horus. If that isn't confusing then what he alleges must be true. Thanks for clearing up the air. :idea:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 17 Apr 2022, 23:11

Selam/ - the same with me. Usually, I take you for an Eritrean in which case I may be wrong but I always respond to you with respect for I sense that you are not one of those fake & sick woyane idiots. Now you know how these losers think and what we are dealing with not only here but in the real world. Kair!

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Apr 2022, 23:20

I have missed Colonel Zinabu claiming he also makes it snow in Ethiopia. Thanks for sharing. And I'm very glad we agree his theatrics are crap!

It's nice to know you feel honored to be identified by your alter ego. We can only be happy for you!

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 22:47
Don’t mix up two things. If you choose to listen to the delusional fake Unionist, go ahead and do so. I have been called ascari, agame, ‘galla’ and now Horus, which is an honor because he is the only one I pay attention to on this forum.

Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Apr 2022, 23:27

When it comes to woyane leeches, I wouldn’t mind wearing Eritrean flag. My enmity with them obviously pertains to our country but it’s also personal as is the case with many other Ethiopians.
Horus wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:11
Selam/ - the same with me. Usually, I take you for an Eritrean in which case I may be wrong but I always respond to you with respect for I sense that you are not one of those fake & sick woyane idiots. Now you know how these losers think and what we are dealing with not only here but in the real world. Kair!

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Apr 2022, 23:40

Idiot! I know you didn’t start this conversation out of curiosity. You rather seem to have an unfinished grievances with Horus & me. Trust me, I have been following you for quite some time but it doesn’t mean I want to respond to every light weight woyane rat, tribalist and fake pseudonym.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:20
I have missed Colonel Zinabu claiming he also makes it snow in Ethiopia. Thanks for sharing. And I'm very glad we agree his theatrics are crap!

It's nice to know you feel honored to be identified by your alter ego. We can only be happy for you!

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Apr 2022, 23:47

Oh! Wow Horus! I have left you in pain and waiting to die. In this miserable state, we all are required to be tolerant of your hisses and misses! One has to be allowed to blabber on his deathbed or on his trip to six feet under. Bon Voyage!
Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:40
Idiot! I know you didn’t start this conversation out of curiosity. You rather seem to have an unfinished grievances with Horus & me. Trust me, I have been following you for quite some time but it doesn’t mean I want to respond to every light weight woyane rat, tribalist and fake pseudonym.
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Apr 2022, 23:50

You left me in pain when you showed up 30years ago.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:47
Oh! Wow Horus! I have left you in pain and waiting to die. In this miserable state, we all are required to be tolerant of your hisses and misses! One has to be allowed to blabber on his deathbed or on his trip to six feet under. Bon Voyage!
Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Apr 2022, 23:54

I bet you're joyous back then as you're now when Birre steps in Arat Kilo to be slave. :oops: :oops:

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:50
Revelations wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 00:00

I am joyous that your frog kin is beneath my feet and the sugar thief androgyny idiot languished in jail. Only one among them still stands tall. It’s life. What you wanna do?
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:54
I bet you're joyous back then as you're now when Birre steps in Arat Kilo to be slave. :oops: :oops:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Apr 2022, 00:14

Haha! Horus, joyous today as you were yesterday! No need to forget today's loot and only focus your loss from yesterday! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 00:00
I am joyous that your frog kin is beneath my feet and the sugar thief androgyny idiot languished in jail. Only one among them still stands tall. It’s life. What you wanna do?
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 00:37

Idiot Halafi! Go and remove him from power if you are a man rather than hiding behind the monitor and calling him names using a pseudonym.
Revelations wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 00:14
Haha! Horus, joyous today as you were yesterday! No need to forget today's loot and only focus your loss from yesterday! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/ wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 00:00
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 Apr 2022, 00:44

Wow....Revelations, you made horus so angry he said he is Selam/ :lol: :lol:

Holy crap!!

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 07:01

Garbage in garbage out. Switch from one alias to the other, you're still a piece of sh!t. Call Mr Horus all day long & crawl toward him, so he remolds you out of clay & breath life into you. KIFFU!

union wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 00:44
Wow....Revelations, you made horus so angry he said he is Selam/ :lol: :lol:

Holy crap!!

Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
Revelations wrote:

Selam/ wrote:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Apr 2022, 07:22

It may be you don't like his windshield sized glasses in this photo but don't forget he gave Birre roses. How adorable is that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

union
Member+

Post by union » 18 Apr 2022, 07:38

:lol:
Revelations wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 07:22
It may be you don't like his windshield sized glasses in this photo but don't forget he gave Birre roses. How adorable is that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right

Post by Right » 18 Apr 2022, 08:33

Selam,
There is no need to be defensive and angry if you are not Horus.

Oh by the way Berhanu Nega asked Abiye for the Finance minster portfolio. That is Abiye’s own words in a conference call with the Minnesota based OLF diaspora. After the OLF Diaspora group complained how the Berhanu Diaspora mafia group exploited and their plan to manipulate Franco v currency new rules.
An angry Abiye said: “what are you talking about?we deny him the FM portfolio that he demanded for a reason”.
The 3 Mafia groups:
The G7 mafia group lead by Berhanu N
The OLF mafia group lead by the Minnesota diaspora
The Shabia mafia group

You will be forced to spit out the loot. It is a matter of time. And why is Berhanu N appointed the sister of the current President of Ethiopia as the board member of Bahir Dar university.

Again the above will not bother you if you aren’t Horus.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 18 Apr 2022, 09:03

Do you think I care what all those nutcases think about me? They have been barking like dogs for decades. It only proves how erratic all their standings are. You could continue to curse & scream at Berhanu 24/7 but that doesn’t mean anything. If you don’t like him, go and challenge him and possibly get rid of him rather than fussing all day long on an irrelevant ER forum.
Right wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 08:33
Selam,
There is no need to be defensive and angry if you are not Horus.

Oh by the way Berhanu Nega asked Abiye for the Finance minster portfolio. That is Abiye’s own words in a conference call with the Minnesota based OLF diaspora. After the OLF Diaspora group complained how the Berhanu Diaspora mafia group exploited and their plan to manipulate Franco v currency new rules.
An angry Abiye said: “what are you talking about?we deny him the FM portfolio that he demanded for a reason”.
The 3 Mafia groups:
The G7 mafia group lead by Berhanu N
The OLF mafia group lead by the Minnesota diaspora
The Shabia mafia group

You will be forced to spit out the loot. It is a matter of time. And why is Berhanu N appointed the sister of the current President of Ethiopia as the board member of Bahir Dar university.

Again the above will not bother you if you aren’t Horus.