Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Right

Re: Oh! My Goose! Never imagined Horus to be selam! Please say it ain't so!

Post by Right » 19 Apr 2022, 15:58

Horus a “ high calibre”?
Are you sure about that?
He called Abiye Ahmed “Ataturk” the greatest military leader. Little did he care to know the meaning of such a praise. Guess the greatest military leader called for a truce 3 times in one year but Horus called him a strategy genius. Why did he care if the Amharas and Afars suffer from the unilateral ceasefire. After all in Welkete they are chewing chat peacefully while others die for their safety.
By the way the Horse also declared DrBirr a winner of the the national elections.
He does it just like they do it in the peanut markets.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Apr 2022, 18:35

Kizenam Woyane - They chew chat to get high & do their work while you just sit on your asz and nag & lambast. Why don’t you get high as well & carry your guns & cause to the battlefield?
Right wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 15:58
Horus a “ high calibre”?
Are you sure about that?
He called Abiye Ahmed “Ataturk” the greatest military leader. Little did he care to know the meaning of such a praise. Guess the greatest military leader called for a truce 3 times in one year but Horus called him a strategy genius. Why did he care if the Amharas and Afars suffer from the unilateral ceasefire. After all in Welkete they are chewing chat peacefully while others die for their safety.
By the way the Horse also declared DrBirr a winner of the the national elections.
He does it just like they do it in the peanut markets.

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 20 Apr 2022, 10:30

Selam/ እንዲሁም Horus በምክክርና በውይይት የምታምኑ ላመናችሁበት ዓላማ ሽንጣችሁን ገትራችሁ በእውቀት የምትሞግቱ ስልጡን ዜጎች መሆናችሁን እኛ ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች ጠንቅቀን እናውቃለን። ባላችሁበት ሰላምና ጤናም እንመኝላችኋለን! :mrgreen:
Selam/ wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 13:14
Don’t be surprised if you see more crazy stuff on this forum. There are several delusional people who think everybody else is just like them. Horus is a high-caliber authentic fellow Ethiopian unlike the little scum-[deleted] weasels who know nothing other than calling names. I had a disagreement with him in the past for collectively putting all Oromos in one basket. And at times, he didn’t agree with my tenderness toward the average Tigreans. We have a lot in common despite our differences & it’s an honor for me if some lowlife nutcases mix up our identities.

What I like about him the most is his unwavering stance on one Ethiopia, & his continued effort to make awareness about the entrepreneurial ingenuity of Gurages & their rich cultural & social cohesions as well as their love for Ethiopia. There is nothing wrong with promoting your tribe. What’s wrong is when green-eyed extremist woyanes, Oromos & Amharas b!tch about others 24/7 but have nothing to talk about their average fellow tribesmen/women.

I have also no doubt that he is one of the few people on this forum who uses one alias only aside from the “WOW” or something like that he used in the past.

Meleket wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 09:17
ኤርትራዉያን የመሃልና የመስመር ዳኞች Selam/ እና Horus ኣንድ አካል ናቸው የሚለውን አባባል አንቀበልም። እርግጥ ነው ኢትዮጵያዊ ጨዋነታቸው ሊያመሳስላቸው ይችላል። :mrgreen:
ባንድወቅት የተደረገ ውይይትን እንጠቅስ እስቲ
https://mereja.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... h#p1168056
Selam/ wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 20:39
What a genius! :lol:
Meleket wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 09:03
እነ Horus እና Ethoash ከኤርትራ ጋር በኮንፌዴሬሽን ለመተሳሰር ኤርትራውያንን እየለመናችሁን ማለትም እየጠየቃችሁን ከሆነ፡

መጀመሪያ እስቲ እርስ በርሳችሁ ይቅር ተባባሉ፡

ትግሬ አማራ ጉራጌ ኦሮሞ ወዘተ እየተባባላችሁ እርስበርሳችሁ መጎሻሸሙን አቁሙ፡

በየስርቻው እርስ በርስ መገዳደላችሁንም አቁሙ፡

አንዱ አንዱን በዘውጉ እያደነ ማፈናቀሉንና መነፋፈጉን ስለ እግዚኣብሄር ፍቅር ብላችሁ አቁሙ፡

እርቀሰላም በመካከላችሁ አስፍኑ

ሰይጠን ሳይሆን ሰልጠን በሉ።

መጸሐፉም ቢሆን ማንኛውም መስዋእት ሊያቀርብልኝ የሚሻ መጀመሪያ ከወንድሙ ጋር ይታረቅ ነው የሚለው። ኮንፌዴሬሽን የሚባል መስዋእት ለኤርትራውያን ከማቅረባችሁ በፊት እርስ በርሳችሁ ይቅር ተባባሉ።
:mrgreen:
Ethoash wrote:
01 Apr 2021, 07:53
. . . መለስ ታላቅ ስጦታ ነው ትቶልን ያለፈው። . . .
የአደረ ኣፋሹ ሊቅ፡ ወዳጃችን Ethoash እዳሪ ኣፋሽነት እንዴት ይዦሃል ጃል!

መቸም ድምጽህ ለሙዚቃ የሰጠ ነውና፡ እስቲ ይህችን ድንቅ ዜማ አንጎራጉርልን እባክህ!

“ንገርን’ዶ ሓለፋዪ፣
ሓቁ ክፈልጦ ንዳሕራዪ፣
መለስ ላበዪ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ሥዩም ላበዪ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ኣባይ ላበይ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?
ጌቾ ላበይ ከይዱ ኣብሻዪ?” !

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 12 Dec 2023, 17:52

Selam/ wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 00:00
I am joyous that your frog kin is beneath my feet and the sugar thief androgyny idiot languished in jail. Only one among them still stands tall. It’s life. What you wanna do?
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:54
I bet you're joyous back then as you're now when Birre steps in Arat Kilo to be slave. :oops: :oops:

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:50
You left me in pain when you showed up 30years ago.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:47
Oh! Wow Horus! I have left you in pain and waiting to die. In this miserable state, we all are required to be tolerant of your hisses and misses! One has to be allowed to blabber on his deathbed or on his trip to six feet under. Bon Voyage!
Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:40
Idiot! I know you didn’t start this conversation out of curiosity. You rather seem to have an unfinished grievances with Horus & me. Trust me, I have been following you for quite some time but it doesn’t mean I want to respond to every light weight woyane rat, tribalist and fake pseudonym.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:20
I have missed Colonel Zinabu claiming he also makes it snow in Ethiopia. Thanks for sharing. And I'm very glad we agree his theatrics are crap!

It's nice to know you feel honored to be identified by your alter ego. We can only be happy for you!

wey gud

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 12 Dec 2023, 22:54

ቱስ ቱስ ወያኔ - ስራ ፈቱ ወዳጅህ ደብረፖርን ፕላኔት ሆቴል ቁጭ ብሎ የድሮ የህወአትን ገድሎች እያነበበ ነው ጊዜውን የሚያሳልፈው አሉ። ዘር ከልጓም ይስባል!

Misraq wrote:
12 Dec 2023, 17:52
Selam/ wrote:
18 Apr 2022, 00:00
I am joyous that your frog kin is beneath my feet and the sugar thief androgyny idiot languished in jail. Only one among them still stands tall. It’s life. What you wanna do?
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:54
I bet you're joyous back then as you're now when Birre steps in Arat Kilo to be slave. :oops: :oops:

Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:50
You left me in pain when you showed up 30years ago.
Revelations wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:47
Oh! Wow Horus! I have left you in pain and waiting to die. In this miserable state, we all are required to be tolerant of your hisses and misses! One has to be allowed to blabber on his deathbed or on his trip to six feet under. Bon Voyage!
Selam/ wrote:
17 Apr 2022, 23:40
Idiot! I know you didn’t start this conversation out of curiosity. You rather seem to have an unfinished grievances with Horus & me. Trust me, I have been following you for quite some time but it doesn’t mean I want to respond to every light weight woyane rat, tribalist and fake pseudonym.

wey gud

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 11 Mar 2024, 12:55

:lol: 🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦 :lol: ​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦:lol:
🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦 :lol: ​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦
:lol: 🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦:lol:
🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​ :lol: 🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦​​🇭​​🇦

kebena05

Post by kebena05 » 11 Mar 2024, 14:34

Just on this thread, this b$ach has bitten all…including her agame friends, Belay and Misraq :lol: :lol:

What’s up…girl? Did you just got divorced or dumped by your boyfriend?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 19 Mar 2024, 18:08

What is the agame Selam/Horus' mission? Let's hear it from his agame boss.