Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abaymado

This is for Africans: We don't need Zelensky, we should support Russia at all cost. Dollar should be dumped

Post by Abaymado » 15 Apr 2022, 08:14

I don't know why some Africans are complaining on Ukraine for failing on protecting Africans in Ukraine? Why? Why does always Africans want to live in handout and need acceptance from others.
Africans' complaining regarding racism bla bla is not my intention, mine is bigger than that.

Now the world understands that Africa's voice in decision making is crucial, that is why Zelensky want Africans' support. Our answer should be - no.
There are good reasons for this
1-The downfall of America and its co will help the third wold countries to live freely without any interventions. We know America's interventions in sovereign countries ruined peaceful countries and are in abyss.
2 -Dollar is one of the reasons for our economy to fall and it has been maneuvered and pinned by the West. As far as dollar's dominance is ended, goods that are imported will not affect our people

3 Because of only one superpower country currently ruling the world till now, our mentality will also be shaped by their will and ideology. In that case our preference and interest will be sidelined. Our existence and integrity will be at stake. And hence we need additional superpowers that can neutralize the America's and its co influence.

4- Russia- Ukraine war is just simply put as a war for unification. If we stand with Ukraine, indirectly we are supporting the West to dismantle peaceful countries into pieces like Yugoslavia.