Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

By now, the people of Eritrea must know who is really obsessed excessively with Eritrean Red Sea!!!

Post by Hawzen » 25 Mar 2022, 19:19

First, my apology to the people of Amhara... Growing up, many Eritrean brothers and sisters including myself have been confusing the very few oldie Amhara elites with the majority of decent Amhara people....Surprisingly, even the very few Amhara elites have never ever claimed Eritrean Red Sea belongs to Amhara.. They just claim Eritrea and its Red Sea are part of Ethiopia (not Amhara) ... But for the last over three decades, they have realized that Eritrea is a forgone case and that I have yet to hear from any Amhara claiming Eritrean Red Sea belongs to Amhara or Ethiopia for that matter... In fact, the people of Amhara and their few elites now respect Eritrea as a sovereign independent nation.

The very obsessed people with Eritrean Red Sea are none other than the twisted heart agames... When I said agame, I mean every single agame (elites and ordinary agames). Mind you, Agames are not saying Eritrean Red Sea belongs to Eritrea and Tigray... They have clearly and publicly said Eritrean Red Sea belongs to the "greater Tigray Republic" only. Now that they have realized their honeymoon in Ethiopia is over, they have started to dream a greater Tigray that includes Eritrean Red Sea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The reality is that Agames' dream and their capability to make their dream happen are very distant from each other.... I just hope that many agames have taken a lesson about the consequences of war that has been going on in the last over a year long devastating war... Otherwise, we know how to handle agames very very well... We are in Bademe and Irob and they can come to see us there if they have the courage :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group
Last edited by Hawzen on 25 Mar 2022, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.

Axumezana

Re: By now, the people of Eritrea must know who is really obsessed excessively with Eritrean Red Sea!!!

Post by Axumezana » 25 Mar 2022, 19:32

We know that you are the slave of the Amhara exterimists but we will see if they could save you from TDF no matter you apologize to them!

Not only the sea but the whole Eritrea is part of Tigray and Ethiopia. This time no one will force you to be part of Ethiopia as far as the strip of land between Assab and Adulis is incorporated to Tigray and Ethiopia.

አሻስያ፥ ሀንቲ ፥ ደርፉ፥
ደደቢት፥ ንናቅፋ፥ ሲኢራ!