Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

eden
Member+

Re: የትምህርት ሚንስትሩ አስመራ ዩኒቨርሲቲን ከዘጉና ትውልድ ካጠፉ መሪዎች ጋር ኒያላ ሆቴል ውስጥ ግዜውን ያሳልፍ ነበር። የቀሰመው ልምድ አለ፣ አዲስ አበባ ዩኒቨርሲቲን እንዳይዘጋ ፍራ

Post by eden » 20 Mar 2022, 18:51

የትምህርት ሚንስትሩ ግፋ በለው ያዝ በለው እያለ ተማሪውን ወደ ጦርነት ያነሳሳ ነበር፣ ትምህርትን ወይም ተማሪን ሲያበረታታ አልነበረም። እንዴት ነው መሳሪያ አፈታትና አገጣጠም ስታሰለጥነው ቆይተህ፣ የሂሳብና ሳይንስ ፈተና የምትፈትነው?

Loading. .

sarcasm

Re: የትምህርት ሚንስትሩ አስመራ ዩኒቨርሲቲን ከዘጉና ትውልድ ካጠፉ መሪዎች ጋር ኒያላ ሆቴል ውስጥ ግዜውን ያሳልፍ ነበር። የቀሰመው ልምድ አለ፣ አዲስ አበባ ዩኒቨርሲቲን እንዳይዘጋ ፍራ

Post by sarcasm » 20 Mar 2022, 19:42

ኢትዮጵያን እንደ ኤርትራ ለማድረግ የተነደፈው መርሐግብር ግቡ እንዲመታ፤ እያንዳንዱ እትዮጵያዊ የሚከተሉት "እውነቶች" ማታ ወደ እንቅልፍ ሲሄዱና ጧት በትራበ ሆድ መድገም ኣለባቸው።

1. ዓለም ሙሉ ይጠላናል ዓለም ሙሉ ተነስቶብናል

2. ዓለም 360 ዲግሪ በእኛ ዙሪያ ትሽከረከራለች

3. ከዓለም የበለጥን አንደኛ ነን

4. ማባሪያ የሌለው ውስልትና

5. ዓለም ሁሉ ስህተት ነው : እኛ ነን ልክ

6. እርዳታ ይቅርብን ራሳችን እንችላለን

7. ጥቁር ስለሆንን ጫና ተደረገብን (በውስጥ ጥቁር አይደለንም)

8. አሜሪካ ትቀናብናለች

9. ህዝብ ስንጨፈጭፍ በሉዓላዊነታችን ጣልቃ አትግቡብን

10. ዓለም ከእኛ ልትማር ይገባል

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Mar 2022, 19:59

Eden, when you lower your standard of arguing, when you sound the old lady who wakes up early in the morning to tell the neighborhood what had happened last night, when your personal hate for personalities soothes in your writing, the ER members could stop reading your “Alubalta” beyond the headline. In other word you become another Yabello. I know morale is in short supply in your neighborhood, but still …

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 21 Mar 2022, 07:23

Ebalalew

It’s ok for public figures especially politicians to be criticized based on their records and associations in the past. Did they work with democratic leaders who bring peace and improve lives for the people? That’s fair in my view.

The analyst in the video mentions Asmera University. It’s public knowledge that the Education Minister of Ethiopia has a record of association with those who shut down our only University.

By the way, Nyala hotel is famous hotel in Asmara where the Ethiopian opposition leaders stayed.

Our rulers spent millions and millions on the Ethiopian oppositions while our education was suffering. What can any Ethiopian opposition leader learn from the Adi Halo dictatorship that leaves no option for the youth than to flee?

That’s is fair question. I know you worship Abiy and Berhanu Nega but this is a subject about millions of lives, not the objects of your worship.
Last edited by eden on 21 Mar 2022, 07:46, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Mar 2022, 07:46

Ethiopian oppositions don’t necessarily have to agree with Isayes politically to accept his generous welcome of them to operate from Eritrea. Different issue my dear lady. As for criticizing politicians, you are right. It goes with the territory. If you do it like an impartial journalist, your influence somehow might see an uplift. As the dedicated TPLF cadre you have done it so far not so.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 21 Mar 2022, 08:01

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 07:46
Ethiopian oppositions don’t necessarily have to agree with Isayes politically to accept his generous welcome of them to operate from Eritrea. Different issue
Even here I disagree but I’m willing to learn if you can teach us by bringing examples success where politicians elevated society by working with neighboring politicians that destroyed society.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Mar 2022, 10:45

Isayes and the opposition personalities you love to hate have a common cause : they hate ethnic politics with passion. That to me is a reason to open a champagne together.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 21 Mar 2022, 19:21

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 10:45
Isayes and the opposition personalities you love to hate have a common cause : they hate ethnic politics with passion.
Isayas and his clique supported TPLF, OLF, ONLF, GPLF, TPDM, SLF. etc etc. All these are ethnic based organizations Isayas supported. He never supported Esepa, Knijit, Hibret or Medrek. . These are organizations that attempted to transcend ethnicity.

ln Eritrea, almost all political, military, security and diplomatic posts are controlled by Tigrians. If this is not ethnic based system, why is the power distribution so skewed?

Why do you refuse to see reality and choose to engage is self brain washing?

p.s. G7 now known as EZEMA is predominantly an ethnic made up leadership and followers.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Mar 2022, 21:04

Supported is totally different from collaborated , Eden. Isayes collaborated with every Ethiopian ethnic group having the interest of Eritrea at heart. When his foe was the Derg, he collaborated with every political group which stood against Derg. When he found or assumed TPLF is the new enemy to be kicked out , he gave a breathing space for those organizations which couldn’t stand TPLF even him knowing some of them taking it his welcome as an invitation for vacation.
As for your claim, the Tigrina speakers in Eritrea controlled everything in Eritrea, the Eritreans in ER could respond. I have no knowledge about that. But I really disagree with your assumption every politics is tribal.
It is only in Ethiopia people who are not even born could be labeled an enemy because of tribal politics. I am assuming though they wouldn’t call a new born Amhara , “neftegna.” Maybe I am wrong.
In simple language the future of Ethiopia will be like Addis Abeba, not Adwa, Eden.
There is a reason why millions of Ethiopians eager to meet Addis Abebeans, not Adwans.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 17 Sep 2022, 14:55

Looks like everyone is waking up now:
Please wait, video is loading...

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Sep 2022, 15:44

Eden እኔ እንደሚመስለኝ ብርሃኑ ጥሩ ስራ እየሰራ ነው። ብዙ መሀይም ሲያስመርቁ የኖሩ ምሁር ነን ባዬች ላይወዱት ይችላሉ። ገና ሲጀምር ስራውን ይህን ያውቃል። ዩኒቨርስቲዎች የወደፊቱን አገር ገንቢ ምሁር መፈልፈያ ናቸው, not ደንቆሮ ካድሪ። አንቺ የምታጨበጪብለት ሰው ገነት ዘውዴ ትምህርት ሚኒስትር በነበረች ግዜ ምንም አላለም። እሷ የመለሰ ትእዛዝ አስፈፃሚ ነበረች።

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 30 Jan 2023, 13:57

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
20 Mar 2022, 19:59
Eden, when you lower your standard of arguing, when you sound the old lady who wakes up early in the morning to tell the neighborhood what had happened last night, when your personal hate for personalities soothes in your writing, the ER members could stop reading your “Alubalta” beyond the headline. In other word you become another Yabello. I know morale is in short supply in your neighborhood, but still …
Sam

I think you are expecting too much from Eden/Sarcasm.
Eden is one of those people who are blinded by hate and as a result cannot make objective judgements.
99% of his posts are about PFDJ and PIA. He could have commented about Dr Berhanu in regards to the current educational affairs in Ethiopia. But hell no, he has somehow to link it with Eritrea. Are all Tigreans like this ? I don't know.