Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
BigBreak

Would America support Eritrea like they support Ukraine

Post by BigBreak » 15 Mar 2022, 09:32

If Ethiopia invaded Eritrea, would Eritrea get the same kind of support that Ukraine is apparently getting? Somehow I doubt it

Somaliman

Re: Would America support Eritrea like they support Ukraine

Post by Somaliman » 15 Mar 2022, 16:23

BigBreak wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 09:32
If Ethiopia invaded Eritrea, would Eritrea get the same kind of support that Ukraine is apparently getting? Somehow I doubt it

If western support has such crucial importance for you, why not tell us to what extent it has helped your village, aka Tigray, as your supposition of Ethiopia invading Eritrea is made on the basis of zero evidence and thus the probability for it to concretize is equally zero!

Just a thought!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 15 Mar 2022, 16:56

Idiot, how did you forget that Eritrea spanked your intruding regimes who were supported first by the USA and then Russia and got its freedom by its sheer force and determination?
Man, ask your grandparents and learn history. Eritrea doesn’t fear any foreign force or country and it doesn’t need any help from any country to burry any force which dares it.
Man, what the fu’ck do you want us to do to make your stupid mouth shut the hell up and start respecting Eritrea.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 15 Mar 2022, 19:16

BigBreak wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 09:32

When your beloved TPLF led Ethiopia invaded some parts of Eritrea, the west kept supporting their beloved slave TPLF. Then your beloved TPLF felt encouraged to continue the aggression for over 20 years. Now, everything is upside down and the former aggressors have been getting decimated and agames have been suffering because of the unwise decisions made and heinous crimes committed by your beloved leaders... By the way, how is that working for your people and your beloved leaders?

Having said that Eritrea always gets support only from Eritrea!!!

ዓጋመ ይግዕር!!
ትግራይ ትቕምርር!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group