Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

I am here by declaring resignation due to, reportedly, Amhara is burning human alive. Bye the forum members!

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2022, 12:07

I thought my participation here may contribute to cognizance of facts on Ethiopian issue. However, I can’t afford dealing with such primitive persons who are reportedly Amharas burning fellow citizen alive. I appreciate the time I had with genuine members, though.
Bye.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: I am here by declaring resignation due to, reportedly, Amhara is burning human alive. Bye the forum members!

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2022, 12:36

The brutality of Amhara against nations in Ethiopia is getting momentum.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: I am here by declaring resignation due to, reportedly, Amhara is burning human alive. Bye the forum members!

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2022, 13:21

This is live video but after some 10 minutes of the start you may listen to, reportedly, what evil Amhara elites are doing.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 13 Mar 2022, 13:43

History, that includes United Nations (League of Nations) document, and reported evil deeds of Amhara are converging to tell us Amhara is savage who declare to eat human flesh, for example their billionaire Worku Aytenew. A report of Ethiopian human right body is also alluding to Amhara soldiers for burning bead body of human being. They seem essentially against mankind and fiercely act to eliminate all other than hybrids likes of them.

Sorry but this is a point where I have to give up my association with any self declared Amhara, unless it proves otherwise. I may keep this post active for same reason I posted.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 13 Mar 2022, 13:43

Abebe weyane killing and displacing Agaws from Zikuala and Abergele!

Main tactic of Wag Agaw Genocide conducted by Abebe Tigray Eites

- Starve Wag Agaw Farmers
- Steal Agaw peoples Food
- Kill Wag Agaw Boys
- Displace Wag Agaw from their farmlands

AFAR GENOCIDE BY TIGRAIN

Flag of SNNPR. Identifies the Soldier to be a Debub Liyu Hayl

ethioscience

Post by ethioscience » 13 Mar 2022, 14:03

AbebeB wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 12:07
I thought my participation here may contribute to cognizance of facts on Ethiopian issue. However, I can’t afford dealing with such primitive persons who are reportedly Amharas burning fellow citizen alive. I appreciate the time I had with genuine members, though.
Bye.

Go to hell moron Agame. Pathological liar!!!