Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Taking Advantage of the Ukrainian Cirsis, Ethiopian Drones today have Totally Demolished TPLF Militia in Afar

Post by sesame » 24 Feb 2022, 17:32

Kudos to the Ethiopian military for taking advantage of the situation and destroying agame military facilities and personnel in Afar. Never lose an opportunity to decimate your enemy is a well-known military tenet.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Taking Advantage of the Ukrainian Cirsis, Ethiopian Drones today have Totally Demolished TPLF Militia in Afar

Post by Hawzen » 24 Feb 2022, 20:10

sesame wrote:
24 Feb 2022, 17:32
Kudos to the Ethiopian military for taking advantage of the situation and destroying agame military facilities and personnel in Afar. Never lose an opportunity to decimate your enemy is a well-known military tenet.

Brother sesame,

With all due respect....I don't know if I would consider demolishing agames military facilities and personnel in Afar as "taking advantage of the crisis in Ukraine." It is in Afar-land after all where agames have been killing innocent Afar-Ethiopians every single day. If it was invading Mekelle, I would probably call it taking advantage of the crisis in Ukraine. Other than that it should be considered business as usual...

Regardless, the Ethiopian Air-force has every right to bomb Agames military facilities and personnel wherever they are and whenever they want. Period!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group