Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

On Foreign Policy: Enough of Policing the World, Let us Rebuild Our Breaking Nation #WarNoMore

Post by teodroseIII » 22 Feb 2022, 21:42

Vietnam, Nicaragua, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, these are but a few of the countless countries we have declared open or covert wars with over the past fifty years. The calendar flips but wars are as constant as the Rock of Gibraltar. The same talking points are recycled to justify yet another bloodbath; “humanitarian intervention”, “preserving democracy” or “defending freedom” nothing more than rhetoric meant to justify another hostility of choice. Our political leaders keep declaring war for the sake of peace only to get more of the former and never attain the latter.

The latest flashpoint is Ukraine; the political and media establishment are lining yet again up to drum up another war. There are people brazenly talking about going to war with Russia, one that could very well lead to a nuclear Armageddon. Disconnected reality mixed with liquid courage, we are being led by the nose by warmongers who have zero skin in the game and whose family will never feel the pains of loss wrought by war. DC has become a breeding ground for bipartisan chicken-hawks who watch their investment portfolios blow up each time a country is blown apart...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://mylove4va.com/on-foreign-policy ... warnomore/

WATCH ASSOCIATED VIDEO THAT I RECORDED IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE THIS AFTERNOON

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: On Foreign Policy: Enough of Policing the World, Let us Rebuild Our Breaking Nation #WarNoMore

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Feb 2022, 23:02

Your fabulousness Teodrose111, pardon me if My freshly harvested honey which I brought today to your castle don’t sweet enough to your highness mouth!!!
In all sincerity, since I have lived to see your father’s reign on the vast area of Ethiopia by iron fist sheer of power until the last bullet that ended the legend life. Forgive me if I misstep, but seeing you preaching to kneel the nation for the racist minority junta is a heartbreaking, so I made the conclusion that either you are a man with no balls or horns to face the whitey as your grandfather did, or you have no royal on you whatsoever.
in all that some may say are we sure, He has the true bloodline of the legend Teodrose the third? Somehow somewhat We (the common people of your subjects servants)have the feeling that we are bowing to someone more of with bloodline of a beggar than legend.
Forgive me your highness if I boiling you like that but it a sheer lack off a better words not a disrespectful vendetta.