Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

Latest news: Around 4am last nigh,kufar messahi got chased out of Golji in Gash Baraka. Six of the messahis were killed.

Post by Robel11 » 21 Feb 2022, 11:16

Kill all the messahis in lowland, live no one alive. Settlers deserve nothing but pain. That’s it, the beginning of the end for messahis has begun.No more kufar in lowland! Lowland is going to be free! Give death or give me freedom!

Eripoblikan

Re: Latest news: Around 4am last nigh,kufar messahi got chased out of Golji in Gash Baraka. Six of the messahis were kil

Post by Eripoblikan » 21 Feb 2022, 11:31

Dedeb Dedebitan fantasizing about civil war in Eritrea

Looks like you lost hope in the Agaizian project which the crooked Tesfazion exploited to milk the TPLF cow dry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Long live the Republic of Eritrea where the divesity of language, faith, tribe and culture will be appreciated.

So long TPLF losers! Looks like you have been decimated beyond repair! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robel11 wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 11:16
Kill all the messahis in lowland, live no one alive. Settlers deserve nothing but pain. That’s it, the beginning of the end for messahis has begun.No more kufar in lowland! Lowland is going to be free! Give death or give me freedom!

Robel11

Re: Latest news: Around 4am last nigh,kufar messahi got chased out of Golji in Gash Baraka. Six of the messahis were kil

Post by Robel11 » 21 Feb 2022, 12:19

Where is the diversity? None of the 8 ethnics show up at any of your festivals, your left alone. Due to desperation you’ve even gone so far to disguise yourself as the 8 ethnics. Shameless! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our diversity exists without tigrinya agame in it. Go form diversity with your agame cousins you fool, we don’t want diversity with you or ur kind. Be gone you parasites!
Eripoblikan wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 11:31
Dedeb Dedebitan fantasizing about civil war in Eritrea

Looks like you lost hope in the Agaizian project which the crooked Tesfazion exploited to milk the TPLF cow dry. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Long live the Republic of Eritrea where the divesity of language, faith, tribe and culture will be appreciated.

So long TPLF losers! Looks like you have been decimated beyond repair! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robel11 wrote:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 21 Feb 2022, 15:18

Robel11 wrote:
WTF does "messahis" mean? It has no meaning in any language at all perhaps in tigray.

Man! Weren't you hailing and cheering few weeks ago that sillassie and mengistu were your heroes for bombarding lowland eritrea and for avenging the death of your siblings. Would you deny that?

Can you elaborate it?????? Me and perhaps other are all ears.

Man! Give as a break!!!

P. S. I always tell that our most dangerous enemies are those who grew up amongst us in lowland eritrea. They could either be gonderes or shoans or tigryans and they know our strength/weakness by virtue of living with us with their torserawit fathers. Tarik and the dude above come to mind.

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 21 Feb 2022, 19:56

Selam Kerenite,

I am mensaye/balaw, born in hirgigo, Semhar, who might you be?

Keren where, from what ethnic?

kerenite wrote:
21 Feb 2022, 15:18
Robel11 wrote:
WTF does "messahis" mean? It has no meaning in any language at all perhaps in tigray.

Man! Weren't you hailing and cheering few weeks ago that sillassie and mengistu were your heroes for bombarding lowland eritrea and for avenging the death of your siblings. Would you deny that?

Can you elaborate it?????? Me and perhaps other are all ears.

Man! Give as a break!!!

P. S. I always tell that our most dangerous enemies are those who grew up amongst us in lowland eritrea. They could either be gonderes or shoans or tigryans and they know our strength/weakness by virtue of living with us with their torserawit fathers. Tarik and the dude above come to mind.