Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Naga Tuma
Member+

Re: A 3000 years old coin found in Axusm possiblly the payment of king Solomon to queen Saba for her prostitution servic

Post by Naga Tuma » 22 Feb 2022, 02:18

For a while now, I have stayed away from opening your posts. If I remember correctly, you were one of those posting deceased bodies on this forum.

When I read you yesterday, you became for me a symbol of wreck. Remembering those pictures and what you wrote yesterday about Queen Sheba, I have been asking myself if I should call you a wreck since you came across as one or you and your alike Generation Wreck. I don't have an answer for that now.

My ask was simple, which is for you to find other stories from 3,000 years ago in order to compare them in the same era instead of cherry picking one legendary story of that era and criticizing it from your armchair in the 21st century. Yes, you can try to vet both historical and legendary narratives all you want going back to 3,000 years or all the way back to Genesis.

You may have a sectarian audience in mind. However, you don't have sectarian readers on such a public forum. There are some of us who try to be objective readers, which is the source of my question. There are also a lot of consumers.

Instead of answering it, you tried uncalled for attacks. That has led me to ask another question, which is why Lencho Leta abandoned his identities and became an Oromo imposter.

It is not easy to criticize people who have spent nearly their entire life struggling for what they believe in. At the same time, it should be very easy to dispel fallacies out of anyone when one harbors them. It has been said that you look not where you fell but where it was slippery. One can enter public life as a member of the polity. Then again, standing as a polity comes with a responsibility.

If I am not mistaken, by default, he was born Ethiopian and grew up as an Ethiopian. One of his statements after he became a public figure was the following: ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን እንደራደራለን። That was then.

If I remember correctly, he has Agnuwak heritage, in addition to Borana heritage. So, why did he abandon his Ethiopian, Borana, and Agnuwak heritages?

While he was saying ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን እንደራደራለን, others were busy trying to undo Ethiopia thereby opening a path for eventual self-destruction out of this brutal world that is above their pinheads. While some were that busy, they came up with a new Oromian term, saying anyone who lives in it is one.

Nowadays, we hear from a distance that there are some who can say blood but can't write the scientific human blood types of A, B, AB, and O. While there were those who professed to stand for negotiations to become Ethiopians, there were others who stood as Ethiopians demanding justice for all Ethiopians. By definition, when you stand as an Ethiopian or Saban, you can not be an imposter in any part of Ethiopia.

Those who have tried to undo, reduce, and belittle Ethiopia have made a habit to attack Ethiopia's heritages and knowledge. The Debtera led Adwa. Instead of being grateful for that, some who compare 3,000 years ago with the 21st century belittle them.

Once again, when I asked you a simple question about going back in time for comparison purposes, I had in mind at least the similarly legendary story of the twin brothers Romulus and Remus who found Rome on the site where they were suckled by a she-wolf as orphaned infants.

You ran away from the question instead of facing it and answering it.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: A 3000 years old coin found in Axusm possiblly the payment of king Solomon to queen Saba for her prostitution servic

Post by sebdoyeley » 22 Feb 2022, 05:00

Oromo imposter, what is not clear here for you?
is that the payment of the queen for her service? or
the king's Dic*k been unfairly too large for your queen?
I don't get it where do you lost?
one thing to tell you, your queen had been sweet through all this ordeal you should be proud.
Naga Tuma wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 02:18
For a while now, I have stayed away from opening your posts. If I remember correctly, you were one of those posting deceased bodies on this forum.

When I read you yesterday, you became for me a symbol of wreck. Remembering those pictures and what you wrote yesterday about Queen Sheba, I have been asking myself if I should call you a wreck since you came across as one or you and your alike Generation Wreck. I don't have an answer for that now.

My ask was simple, which is for you to find other stories from 3,000 years ago in order to compare them in the same era instead of cherry picking one legendary story of that era and criticizing it from your armchair in the 21st century. Yes, you can try to vet both historical and legendary narratives all you want going back to 3,000 years or all the way back to Genesis.

You may have a sectarian audience in mind. However, you don't have sectarian readers on such a public forum. There are some of us who try to be objective readers, which is the source of my question. There are also a lot of consumers.

Instead of answering it, you tried uncalled for attacks. That has led me to ask another question, which is why Lencho Leta abandoned his identities and became an Oromo imposter.

It is not easy to criticize people who have spent nearly their entire life struggling for what they believe in. At the same time, it should be very easy to dispel fallacies out of anyone when one harbors them. It has been said that you look not where you fell but where it was slippery. One can enter public life as a member of the polity. Then again, standing as a polity comes with a responsibility.

If I am not mistaken, by default, he was born Ethiopian and grew up as an Ethiopian. One of his statements after he became a public figure was the following: ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን እንደራደራለን። That was then.

If I remember correctly, he has Agnuwak heritage, in addition to Borana heritage. So, why did he abandon his Ethiopian, Borana, and Agnuwak heritages?

While he was saying ኢትዮጵያዊ ለመሆን እንደራደራለን, others were busy trying to undo Ethiopia thereby opening a path for eventual self-destruction out of this brutal world that is above their pinheads. While some were that busy, they came up with a new Oromian term, saying anyone who lives in it is one.

Nowadays, we hear from a distance that there are some who can say blood but can't write the scientific human blood types of A, B, AB, and O. While there were those who professed to stand for negotiations to become Ethiopians, there were others who stood as Ethiopians demanding justice for all Ethiopians. By definition, when you stand as an Ethiopian or Saban, you can not be an imposter in any part of Ethiopia.

Those who have tried to undo, reduce, and belittle Ethiopia have made a habit to attack Ethiopia's heritages and knowledge. The Debtera led Adwa. Instead of being grateful for that, some who compare 3,000 years ago with the 21st century belittle them.

Once again, when I asked you a simple question about going back in time for comparison purposes, I had in mind at least the similarly legendary story of the twin brothers Romulus and Remus who found Rome on the site where they were suckled by a she-wolf as orphaned infants.

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 23 Feb 2022, 11:56

Which part did you not get that I am proud of her reign in Ethiopia 3.000 years ago? Which part do you not get that you share more stories from 3,000 years ago to be proud of as you boasted you could? Is this hard for you to get?

Yes, I failed to apply to Meles Zenawi back in 1991 to form ቦሕዲድ and ገሕዲድ when his acceptance of such was በሽበሽ all the way to በሻሻ። No regrets.
sebdoyeley wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 05:00
Oromo imposter, what is not clear here for you?
is that the payment of the queen for her service? or
the king's Dic*k been unfairly too large for your queen?
I don't get it where do you lost?
one thing to tell you, your queen had been sweet through all this ordeal you should be proud.
Naga Tuma wrote:
22 Feb 2022, 02:18

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 23 Feb 2022, 12:12

Is there anyone here who thinks this guy's suggestion about Queen Saba is worse than Sigmund Freud's suggestion about Moses? He wrote about that ancient of a history with class in the 20th century. He didn't write crass about it in the 21st century. What is more, this guy probably hasn't yet opened his eyes to all the things in the Good Book.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 23 Feb 2022, 12:36

This is an Eritrean female, real daughter of queen sheba . Like mother like daughter 😂.

The tradition is alive kkkk

Please wait, video is loading...

Naga Tuma
Member+

Post by Naga Tuma » 23 Feb 2022, 13:16

Misraq wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 12:36

The tradition is alive
Seeing it as an incarnate? The simple ask again is for you to show more of the traditions of that era, instead of cherry picking one, so that we can make educated comparisons. It might free you from your sense of insecurity about what may or may not have happened 3,000 years ago.