Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

To hell with Kebessa, lowland accepts the British proposal of 1950s. We apologise for the late respond.

Post by Robel11 » 20 Feb 2022, 05:04

It’s time, it is the end of the road. It’s time to go our separate ways from this point forward.Thank you for the lessons.

The Eritrean agame brought us nothing but death, poverty and misery. Enough is enough. I wholeheartedly support the British proposal of 1950s and ready to sacrifice my life for the cause. No more fake unity with kebessa, we never had unity and never will.

The British were spot on, Eritrea should be divided along religious lines, kebessa to tigray and lowland to Sudan.If Ibrahim Sultan hadn’t advocated for unity we wouldn’t be in this mess. It’s all his fault.

Our sheikh have been imprisoned without cause, Arabic has been banned from the curriculum and our people can’t walk the streets without fear. No constitution or rule of law exist in the country since 1991.

And the tigrinya we trusted dearly, the once who fought along side us for 30 years, have betrayed us and flipped. They are now either pro isaias or tigray tigrinya and anti Islam. Hemq atytrkbo ahwat, himq rekbna.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: To hell with Kebessa, lowland accepts the British proposal of 1950s. We apologise for the late respond.

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Feb 2022, 09:04

Why did a muslim, choose "Robel" as a nick? :lol:

Qondaf ugume, let ur muslims build a mosque in Axum.

Go & rip ur face off you piece of shìt, & we'll continue loving 1 another?

Robel11 wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 05:04
It’s time, it is the end of the road. It’s time to go our separate ways from this point forward.Thank you for the lessons.

The Eritrean agame brought us nothing but death, poverty and misery. Enough is enough. I wholeheartedly support the British proposal of 1950s and ready to sacrifice my life for the cause. No more fake unity with kebessa, we never had unity and never will.

The British were spot on, Eritrea should be divided along religious lines, kebessa to tigray and lowland to Sudan.If Ibrahim Sultan hadn’t advocated for unity we wouldn’t be in this mess. It’s all his fault.

Our sheikh have been imprisoned without cause, Arabic has been banned from the curriculum and our people can’t walk the streets without fear. No constitution or rule of law exist in the country since 1991.

And the tigrinya we trusted dearly, the once who fought along side us for 30 years, have betrayed us and flipped. They are now either pro isaias or tigray tigrinya and anti Islam. Hemq atytrkbo ahwat, himq rekbna.

Robel11

Re: To hell with Kebessa, lowland accepts the British proposal of 1950s. We apologise for the late respond.

Post by Robel11 » 20 Feb 2022, 10:34

Zmeselo, I may not know kebessa but you can ask me about lowland. I was born in Hirgigo but I have been to Shieb, Keren, akordat, tesseni and kassala. I visited Asmara once with my father when I was young. I sacrificed my grandfather, father and uncle and just recently my aunt died who also fought for Eritrea since the 70s.

What did you sacrifice for Eritrea Zmeselo?
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 09:04

Robel11 wrote:

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Feb 2022, 11:11

Yeah......yeah.......yeah...... stop spinning fairy- tales & answer my question, qondaf.

What muslim, chooses to call himself Robel? To hell with you & ur beggar race!!!!

Kebessa ♥️ Metaht!

Metaht ♥️ kebessa!

Period!

Robel11 wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 10:34
Zmeselo, I may not know kebessa but you can ask me about lowland. I was born in Hirgigo but I have been to Shieb, Keren, akordat, tesseni and kassala. I visited Asmara once with my father when I was young. I sacrificed my grandfather, father and uncle and just recently my aunt died who also fought for Eritrea since the 70s.

Zmeselo wrote:

Robel11 wrote:

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 20 Feb 2022, 11:25

LOL these filthy agames desperation has no boundary.
Listen you nut case filthy agame Christian, we the Tigrigna speaking Eritreans would prefer to convert to Islam and join our Muslim brothers and sisters go to the Eritrean Mosques and pray than to join your cursed, beggar tigray, if god himself advised us to go your divisive desperate dreams.
Keep on shooting your ugly agames feet, rather than trying your utmost to respect all Eritreans for you ungrateful, backstabbing agames are the most beneficiaries from peace in the region sadly on the account that you are our cursed neighbors.

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 20 Feb 2022, 11:36

Zmeselo I just picked a name at random since I knew this was an Ethiopian forum.
Zmeselo wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 11:11
Yeah......yeah.......yeah...... stop spinning fairy- tales & answer my question, qondaf.

What muslim, chooses to call himself Robel? To hell with you & ur beggar race!!!!

Kebessa ♥️ Metaht!

Metaht ♥️ kebessa!

Period!

Robel11 wrote:
20 Feb 2022, 10:34

Zmeselo wrote:

Robel11 wrote: