Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: Professor Merera calls for independent investigation into ongoing massacre in Oromia, including Wollega

Post by sun » 05 Jul 2022, 19:06

eden wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 21:05

Essentially what Marara is saying is, "let me be the arresting officer and the judge so that I can condemn the government with out any independent witness and take over power from the back door with out any competition and or election. This nasty conflict may not be so simple as we think, because it might have international characters leading up to Egypt, eden and even beyond.

sun
Member+

Re: Professor Merera calls for independent investigation into ongoing massacre in Oromia, including Wollega

Post by sun » 05 Jul 2022, 19:23

eden wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 21:35
"Government created" :lol: :lol:

Which government??

Shane existed already during King Haile Selassie which means Mengistu's and Meles's government came after the birth of Shane not to talk of this new government.

His claim is just clueless utter ignorance and or deliberate stupid distortion. Shane existed for the last some 50 long years most of the time in exile. Ever since it has been splitting in to different factions due to the march of times and tides as well as ideological and value differences. Now, the clear majority of them accepted peaceful strategy of struggle and joined the government with open hands and good will. That is how it should be.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Jul 2022, 19:30

sun wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 19:23
“Government created"

Which government??

Shane existed already during King Haile Selassie which means Mengistu's and Meles's government came after the birth of Shane not to talk of this new government.

His claim is just clueless utter ignorance and or deliberate stupid distortion. Shane existed for the last some 50 long years most of the time in exile.
MP Angasa Ibrahim just repeated the same claim that there is the “real Shene” and there’s Abiy government front called “Sabotage Shane”

This man from OFC in above video had exposed the government way back. I posted it so people can learn but they never woke up until the recently intensified massacres. People want to know the truth and I say better late than never.
sun wrote:
05 Jul 2022, 19:06
Essentially what Marara is saying is, "let me be the arresting officer and the judge so that I can condemn the government with out any independent witness
What he said is let there be independent investigation.

Ethoash
Senior Member+

Post by Ethoash » 06 Jul 2022, 19:34

የደንዬ eden,

የተፋሽብኝ

ወራራ ገዳዳ ኢንቨስትጌት ማደረግ ያለበት የአማራ ኦሮሞቹን ከመኪና ላይ አውርደው በጠምንጃ የረፈርፉዋቸውን ነው ወይስ ምንድነው የሚለው እስቲ ይህን አስረጂኝ።