Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

Is Eskindir Nega grooming himself to be the new warlord of Fano?

Post by sarcasm » 15 Feb 2022, 10:28

Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: Is Eskindir Nega grooming himself to be the new warlord of Fano?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Feb 2022, 17:01

ፋኖ አክራሪ ሃይሎችን መበተን ከፈለገ መጀመሪያ እስክንድርን መበተን አለበት፣ ከ እስክንድር በላይ አክራሪ በአሁኑ ሰአት በኢትዮጵያ ምድር የለምና።

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

ከዚህ ዉጪ እንድሁ ዝም ብሎ ወሬ መንዛት ነዉ።

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 15 Feb 2022, 17:09

በሌሊት ልጆችን እና እናቶችን የሚገድል ኦሮሞ ሻኔ! ትንሽ አሳፋሪ! እስክንድር ማንንም አይገድልም በጣም ሰላማዊ ሰው ነው። ችግርህ ምንድን ነው? አብይ ከ2018 ጀምሮ ከወለጋ ሻኔ እና ከ2020 ጀምሮ ከትግራይ ወያነ ጋር ተዋግቷል! እስክንድር የሚለው አዲስ አይደለም እና አብይ ሁሉንም አድርጓል
DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:01
ፋኖ አክራሪ ሃይሎችን መበተን ከፈለገ መጀመሪያ እስክንድርን መበተን አለበት፣ ከ እስክንድር በላይ አክራሪ በአሁኑ ሰአት በኢትዮጵያ ምድር የለምና።

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 15 Feb 2022, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Feb 2022, 17:15

Noble Amhara wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:09
ይላል ህጻናትን እና እናቶችን በሌሊት የሚገድለው ኦሮሞ! ትንሽ አሳፍሪ! እስክንድር ማንንም አይገድልም አንተ የምትፈራው በጣም ሰላማዊ ሰው ነው።
DefendTheTruth wrote:

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

አይገድልም ይሆናል ግ ን እያስገደላ ነዉ፣ ምኑ ላይ ነዉ ልዩነቱ?

እሱ ሰዉዬ እነ ዶር አምባዬ የተገደሉ ቀን ምን ልሰራ ባህርዳር እንደሄደ እስካሁን የተነገረ ምስጥር ዬለም፣ ጉዱ አንድ ቀን ይወጣል።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Feb 2022, 17:28

DefendTheTruth wrote:

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

The moggas crowed bring in Ayatola Jawar from the cold Abiy and shimles are consulting with them, but your focus has always been the clarion call of Eskender who see and tell it as He sees it the replacement of Weyanes by suffocating OPDO. Let me tell you one fact "እስክንድረን መበተን " not as easy as it seems. You might encourage the mindless to do it but those who try to scatter him will be scattered. He knows what his enemies think but he is holding a much bigger cause than those who bark where their belly gets filled.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Feb 2022, 17:37

TGAA wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:28
DefendTheTruth wrote:

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

The moggas crowed bring in Ayatola Jawar from the cold Abiy and shimles are consulting with them, but your focus has always been the clarion call of Eskender who see and tell it as He sees it the replacement of Weyanes by suffocating OPDO. Let me tell you one fact "እስክንድረን መበተን " not as easy as it seems. You might encourage the mindless to do it but those who try to scatter him will be scattered. He knows what his enemies think but he is holding a much bigger cause than those who bark where their belly gets filled.
ኦኬ፣ አትበትኑት ና ህዝቡን ያስጨርስላችዉ እንግድህ፣ ሌላ ምን ይባል።
ፉካራዉን ግ ን ወደ ጎን ተወዉ፣ በፉከራ ብሆንማ ድሮ ነበር ነገሩ ሁሉ የተገላባበጠዉ።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Feb 2022, 17:45

Warlord ? Are you suggesting the Fano members so far have been led by a warlord. Only Tigreans have liberators I think. There is fundamentally something wrong with you guys.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 15 Feb 2022, 18:02

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:45
Warlord ? Are you suggesting the Fano members so far have been led by a warlord. Only Tigreans have liberators I think. There is fundamentally something wrong with you guys.
Sam,

I think there is something that you have to get straight here.

When Daud Ibsa declared publicly ማንም ማንንም ትጥቅ አያስፈታም we all called back then but this situation is a war-lordism, many different actors running around toting their guns. That was in 2018, I think.

Now fast forward into 2022 Fano is saying the same thing, ማንም ማንንም ትጥቅ አያስፈታም፣ the problem now is that we were not told when the meaning of the expression also changed.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Feb 2022, 19:12

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:37
TGAA wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:28
DefendTheTruth wrote:

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

ኦኬ፣ አትበትኑት ና ህዝቡን ያስጨርስላችዉ እንግድህ፣ ሌላ ምን ይባል።
ፉካራዉን ግ ን ወደ ጎን ተወዉ፣ በፉከራ ብሆንማ ድሮ ነበር ነገሩ ሁሉ የተገላባበጠዉ።
ሎጅክህን እስቲ እንየው “ እስክንድር ካልተበተነ ህዝቡን ያስጨርስላችኋል ” ነገር “ እስክንድር ከተበተነ ህዝቡ ይተርፋል” እስክንድር አንድ አመት ከስምንት ወር ታስሮ ሲጠፍ ህዝቡ እየተጨረስ ነበረ _ አየህ where causation doesn't exist you creat out of thin air. አልጨፈጨፍም ብሎ መነሳት በአንተ አስተያየት ፉከራ መስሎ ሊታይህ ይችል ይሆናል . The right of self-defence is a universal right both on indivdual levle or community level.

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 15 Feb 2022, 20:10

The Galla "defendthelie" and "sun" are paid galla party "PP" cadres.

Dishonest, biased and ethnocentric scum of the earth.

So you want amharas to be attacked by tribalis galla and tigre subhumans??
Why do you think the amharas have FANO?

It is naturally to defend the amhara people from savages like defendthelie.Fano is not some rabid trabalist group bent on ethnic cleansing or born out of lies and unfounded fear.
There is a huge gap between the mindset of amharas and the tribalist ,savage galla and tigres.
It is a big shame the two diseased subhumans roam around killing innocent human beings in the 21st century

Iskinder is all about the truth and the right..

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Feb 2022, 20:59

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 18:02
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam,

When Daud Ibsa declared publicly ማንም ማንንም ትጥቅ አያስፈታም we all called back then but this situation is a war-lordism, many different actors running around toting their guns. That was in 2018, I think.

Now fast forward into 2022 Fano is saying the same thing, ማንም ማንንም ትጥቅ አያስፈታም፣ the problem now is that we were not told when the meaning of the expression also changed.
I don't know why you mix up completely unrelated issues and pretend they are one and the same. You remember when OLF returned from Eritrea as all other warring oppositions groups agreed and came to wage a peaceful political engagement. Fano fought Weyanes with Arms while Queero waged a peaceful one, so Fano after the change came they didn't pose any problem for the government. When weyane started an attack on the government, Fanons sided with ENDF and fought beside the ENDF. When the government by it's own admission confessed that it can not defeat weyanes by a regular means and called to the public to join in to defend the country , Fano's responded massively to fight Weyane's by all means . The government folded like a house of cards leaving city after city letting weyanes getting closer to Addis. It is a month or so ago, if you remember. Weyanes still have a potent force to threaten the federal government .Because Abiy started to dance with them behind close doors dosn't make them less threatening. Not weyaes or Shennes that are grabbing your attention , but Fanos .. take care of weyanes and sheeene murderous then we can talk about Fanos . The government can not defend its own people look what is going on in AFAR , and Amharas remember how Abiy left Mekele hastily and exposed Amharas for Weyane tank and mechanized army. So Amharas are threatened by Weyane and the so-called shenne so to Ask fano to disarm is a foolhardy proposition. I agree though that FANO needs to have a structure and a leadership that is recognized by the people and government. That is not now though, First have guaranteed security first, which is none exists at this time.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Feb 2022, 22:50

DefendTheTruth wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:15
Noble Amhara wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 17:09
ይላል ህጻናትን እና እናቶችን በሌሊት የሚገድለው ኦሮሞ! ትንሽ አሳፍሪ! እስክንድር ማንንም አይገድልም አንተ የምትፈራው በጣም ሰላማዊ ሰው ነው።
DefendTheTruth wrote:

መበተን ከቤት ይጀመር ነዉ ስሌቱ።

አይገድልም ይሆናል ግ ን እያስገደላ ነዉ፣ ምኑ ላይ ነዉ ልዩነቱ?

እሱ ሰዉዬ እነ ዶር አምባዬ የተገደሉ ቀን ምን ልሰራ ባህርዳር እንደሄደ እስካሁን የተነገረ ምስጥር ዬለም፣ ጉዱ አንድ ቀን ይወጣል።
Eskinder and Asaminew agreed that they will get rid of the then Amhara leaders as well as the army chief of staff in Addis whom they killed using Gondere bodyguard with a single blow intending to install Asaminew as president of Ethiopia and Eskinder as Prime minster of Ethiopia. These people can do anything and everything under the Sun in pursuit of power like always, sweet power.

Eskinder went to Bahirdar on the eve of the planned coup d'État inorder to witness the new fresh history being made infront of his own eyes and then after that to go to the radio and tv stations for announcing the lightening victory and make a new history without feeling an iota of sympathy for the innocent dead.

Unfortunately and to their total discredit of the coup d'État, which got aborted, the plan totally reversed and the perpetrators severely punished until the pain started feeling deep down to their bones. And now ato "noble amara" and his racist extremist buddies are till feeling that pain deep down to their cursed baboon redar$$$ holes.
:lol:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Feb 2022, 23:22

TGAA wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 20:59
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam,

I don't know why you mix up completely unrelated issues and pretend they are one and the same. You remember when OLF returned from Eritrea as all other warring oppositions groups agreed and came to wage a peaceful political engagement. Fano fought Weyanes with Arms while Queero waged a peaceful one, so Fano after the change came they didn't pose any problem for the government. When weyane started an attack on the government, Fanons sided with ENDF and fought beside the ENDF. When the government by it's own admission confessed that it can not defeat weyanes by a regular means and called to the public to join in to defend the country , Fano's responded massively to fight Weyane's by all means . The government folded like a house of cards leaving city after city letting weyanes getting closer to Addis. It is a month or so ago, if you remember. Weyanes still have a potent force to threaten the federal government .Because Abiy started to dance with them behind close doors dosn't make them less threatening. Not weyaes or Shennes that are grabbing your attention , but Fanos .. take care of weyanes and sheeene murderous then we can talk about Fanos . The government can not defend its own people look what is going on in AFAR , and Amharas remember how Abiy left Mekele hastily and exposed Amharas for Weyane tank and mechanized army. So Amharas are threatened by Weyane and the so-called shenne so to Ask fano to disarm is a foolhardy proposition. I agree though that FANO needs to have a structure and a leadership that is recognized by the people and government. That is not now though, First have guaranteed security first, which is none exists at this time.
Hmm...

Who has taken away guaranteed security from Fanno? I think that they have full security guarantee like all Ethiopians if not more. The problem might be the idea of some Fannos continuously taking the law in to their own hands grabbing territories and vowing to finish Wayane completely from the face of the earth once and for all as well as constantly blaming and accusing the ENDF to the extent of planning attacks on them just like the tplf because now some pretender pretending to be Fannos started dreaming Asaminew and tplf style criminal rogue activities. :mrgreen:

And that makes some western circles worried and angry to say the least because they think that borders should not be changed through violence means but only through sustainable viable legal channels.

Even a certain elderly Amhara general released from jail who joined the battle was saying that he will never accept any order or any instruction from any worldly creatures because he is the all knowing totally independent actor who wants to depend on his own free independent will power alone.

Very funny anarchist attitude really specially when we know that the military organization by definition is very hierarchical establishment where orders and commands start from the top and flows down through the middle ranks to the grass roots.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 16 Feb 2022, 01:58

sun wrote:
15 Feb 2022, 23:22
TGAA wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam,

Hmm...

Who has taken away guaranteed security from Fanno? I think that they have full security guarantee like all Ethiopians if not more. The problem might be the idea of some Fannos continuously taking the law in to their own hands grabbing territories and vowing to finish Wayane completely from the face of the earth once and for all as well as constantly blaming and accusing the ENDF to the extent of planning attacks on them just like the tplf because now some pretender pretending to be Fannos started dreaming Asaminew and tplf style criminal rogue activities. :mrgreen:

And that makes some western circles worried and angry to say the least because they think that borders should not be changed through violence means but only through sustainable viable legal channels.

Even a certain elderly Amhara general released from jail who joined the battle was saying that he will never accept any order or any instruction from any worldly creatures because he is the all knowing totally independent actor who wants to depend on his own free independent will power alone.

Very funny anarchist attitude really specially when we know that the military organization by definition is very hierarchical establishment where orders and commands start from the top and flows down through the middle ranks to the grass roots.
" I think that they have full security guarantee like all Ethiopians if not more. The problem might be the idea of some Fannos continuously taking the law in to their own hands grabbing territories and vowing to finish Wayane completely from the face of the earth once."
It is tiresome to try to convince a cadre because they can not even keep the words they say a week earlier. Who's security is guaranteed in today's Ethiopia, Amhara's , Afars who's? How did you guarantee when Amhara's slaughtered in Makdra , Guda Ferda, Metekel where is the security. Wasn't a week ago we heard the report 160 Amhara farmers were killed in west Wellega . TPLF's who committed this heinous against ENDF and Against Amharas and Afars should be held responsible. what territories are you talking about? Wasn't Abiy's belsignat who came out saying that they can't defend the Ethiopian people using the regular army .. you are not suffering from Amnesia? Don't you remember this war statred because the TPLF attacked ENDF so it is not Amharas or Afars war it is Fedral Government's war , but you left the death and destruction for Amharas and Afars who wasn't prepared for ENDF rushed withdrawal from Meklee leaving the tank and all rocket and heavy weponry for TPLF. That is what you call Security guaranteed like all "other Ethiopians". Even know Weyeans are armed up to their teeth -- I haven't heard you say that they need to be disarmed completely. Isn't Abiy's parlament that lebeled TPLF a terorist organization including savage shenees . so much for your security.
Now Since you, reasons are all holes, you are taking what the "world "says-- don't consider Abiy's wiggling tail for American servitude a justification for Amharas fano disarmement . Take care the disarming of the terorist TPLF and Terorist Shenne then you will sound reasonable to talk bout Fanos. can you do that ? Here is your foolhardy argument the suppose western circles angry that the borders "should not be changed through violence" So changing the border violently is an exclusive privilege of Weyanes. Not only weyane change the border it depopulated it and settle tigrian highlanders there. This is a fact. If one good came out of the weyane war Amharas got the gun. Let the one's with a ball come and take it out of their hand.

Abere

Post by Abere » 16 Feb 2022, 17:42

አንድ ሰላማዊ እና ፍትሃዊ ሰው በአገሪቱ ቢኖር፤ ምድረ-ሰው መሳይ በአደባባይ የኦነግ ፈላ እና ኩታራ ትግሬ ወያኔዎች ጓደኛቸው አድረገው አፋቸውን ይከፍታሉ። 50 ዓመታት ሙሉ በወንጀል የቆሸሹ የኦነግ እና ወያኔዎች ከዚህ ፎረም ላይ ሰላማዊ እና ፍትሃዊ እስክንድር ነጋን ሊተቹ ይፈልጋሉ።

እስክንድር ነጋ አንድት ሃጥያት ወይም ወንጀል ያልተገኘበት ሺ ጊዜ ቢታሰር ምንም ያልተገኘበት ንጹህ ሰው ነው። ንጹህ ሰው እድፋም ወንጀለኛ መንግስት ይሁን ቡድን እጅግ ይጸየፋል። ደግሞ ድምጽ ለማሰማት ልብ እና ጀግንነት ይፈልጋል። እስክንድር ሙሉ ተሰጥዖ አለው። እስክንድር ላይ አይናችሁን ከማንከራተት ለምን ወንጀላችሁን አይታችሁ ነጻ አትወጡም - ወያኔዎች እና ኦነጎች። Why did not you voice against the attrocity committed by OLF in Wellega; the Tigre Woyane in Alamata, Korem and Afar.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 17 Feb 2022, 17:17

ሳይታለም የተፈታ አሉ ስተርቱ፣ ሌሎቹ ደግሞ ማየት ማማን ነዉ አሉ።

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 17 Feb 2022, 17:37

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 17:17
It is a good sign. People are buying weapons to defend themselves and their property. Ethiopia is not America where you can buy a weapon legally.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 17 Feb 2022, 20:09

DefendTheTruth wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 17:17
Our Brother Alamu Sime is a good man to a limit. The crocodile tears about contraband weapons would have been taken seriously had not the killing of Amharas become a pass time under the shadow of Shimils and administrated Oromia and an Oromo Priminster, for the past three and half years. The Amhara ethnic cleansing that is going on under their nose they don't even recognize it officially let alone protect it from happening or even show sympathy to victims of Ormo extremest organized by OLF and supported by OPDO. What have they done for victomes of OLF destruction in Ataye where 300 thousand people left their community seeking protection --nothing. What Mr Alamu Sime should ask is why would Amharas, who are not being armed by the government like OLF, would resort to buying contraband weapons out of their meager income? Because their life didn't matter for Abiy's government time and time again. So the natural reaction to that is one has to arm himself to protect his family and himself. it Is not that complicated. Secure the life of Amharas wherever they are let the rule of law govern the nation, clear the weyane threat from weyane and OLF then come talk about contraband or other issues. Then you make sense. While hiding OLF murderers under your armpit to talk about contraband is the most childish preposterous politics ever. Just 2 months ago the ENDF , which is under Abiy and Fildmarshal Jula command, was "strategically withdrawing "from the Amhara land exposing Amhara children and women to weyane mercenaries, now they are worried about the Cotroband weapons? "Newton's Third Law:" for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction"

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 17 Feb 2022, 22:22

TGAA wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 01:58
sun wrote:
TGAA wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam,

Hmm...

" I think that they have full security guarantee like all Ethiopians if not more. The problem might be the idea of some Fannos continuously taking the law in to their own hands grabbing territories and vowing to finish Wayane completely from the face of the earth once."
It is tiresome to try to convince a cadre because they can not even keep the words they say a week earlier. Who's security is guaranteed in today's Ethiopia, Amhara's , Afars who's? How did you guarantee when Amhara's slaughtered in Makdra , Guda Ferda, Metekel where is the security. Wasn't a week ago we heard the report 160 Amhara farmers were killed in west Wellega . TPLF's who committed this heinous against ENDF and Against Amharas and Afars should be held responsible. what territories are you talking about? Wasn't Abiy's belsignat who came out saying that they can't defend the Ethiopian people using the regular army .. you are not suffering from Amnesia? Don't you remember this war statred because the TPLF attacked ENDF so it is not Amharas or Afars war it is Fedral Government's war , but you left the death and destruction for Amharas and Afars who wasn't prepared for ENDF rushed withdrawal from Meklee leaving the tank and all rocket and heavy weponry for TPLF. That is what you call Security guaranteed like all "other Ethiopians". Even know Weyeans are armed up to their teeth -- I haven't heard you say that they need to be disarmed completely. Isn't Abiy's parlament that lebeled TPLF a terorist organization including savage shenees . so much for your security.
Now Since you, reasons are all holes, you are taking what the "world "says-- don't consider Abiy's wiggling tail for American servitude a justification for Amharas fano disarmement . Take care the disarming of the terorist TPLF and Terorist Shenne then you will sound reasonable to talk bout Fanos. can you do that ? Here is your foolhardy argument the suppose western circles angry that the borders "should not be changed through violence" So changing the border violently is an exclusive privilege of Weyanes. Not only weyane change the border it depopulated it and settle tigrian highlanders there. This is a fact. If one good came out of the weyane war Amharas got the gun. Let the one's with a ball come and take it out of their hand.
I am not a politician but yet what is the big issue now after the tplf have been beaten roundly as to become an impotent old tired parrot.
But still there can be some sort of risk if a segment of may be unruly and undisciplined autonomous "Fonnos" mixed with other Amhara extreme nationalists keep on pushing on their own as if they are a government within a government thereby feeling that they have got all the guns as well all the balls so as to not needing to obey the law of the land and the government of the day, ignoring instructions, orders and rules by claiming that they must keep pushing to the end of the line and complete the holy mission by cleaning the tplf as a whole.

Yes teaching Wayane how to behave and disarming them would have been good and God blessed for feeling secure from their habitual endless threat theaters, but then what guarantee can they have as people that they may not face genocide from the side of the wounded adversaries and angry adversaries, say, if they can't even defend themselves nominally? But as for the current Fannos what can the current impotent and toothless tplf who lost both its balls and its teeth able to do in terms of security of lives and limbs.
8)

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 17 Feb 2022, 23:00

sun wrote:
17 Feb 2022, 22:22
TGAA wrote:
16 Feb 2022, 01:58
sun wrote:
TGAA wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
Sam,

Hmm...

I am not a politician but yet what is the big issue now after the tplf have been beaten roundly as to become an impotent old tired parrot.
But still there can be some sort of risk if a segment of may be unruly and undisciplined autonomous "Fonnos" mixed with other Amhara extreme nationalists keep on pushing on their own as if they are a government within a government thereby feeling that they have got all the guns as well all the balls so as to not needing to obey the law of the land and the government of the day, ignoring instructions, orders and rules by claiming that they must keep pushing to the end of the line and complete the holy mission by cleaning the tplf as a whole.

Yes teaching Wayane how to behave and disarming them would have been good and God blessed for feeling secure from their habitual endless threat theaters, but then what guarantee can they have as people that they may not face genocide from the side of the wounded adversaries and angry adversaries, say, if they can't even defend themselves nominally? But as for the current Fannos what can the current impotent and toothless tplf who lost both its balls and its teeth able to do in terms of security of lives and limbs.
8)
Mr. Sun , Let me see what you are saying : You say TPLF has been roundly beaten and now is impotent? I don't think our Afar Brother will agree with you. Weyenes still have the have weaponry including tanks, not only that the Afars have been openly complaining the Federal government is letting them destroyed byTPLF by not taking appropriate counter-offensive against Weyan's aggression. It is the Afar Administration saying that, nobody else . Do you think any sain Amhara would let that happen in its land as it happened two-three months ago? Over Amhara's dead body. The Federal force has proved itself to be an unreliable partner." ጅብ ከሄደ ውሻ ጮሀ" happened too many times for Amharas thay became a victim of weyane Mercenary time and again .In Oromia there is a government within a government (OLF)-supported, by OPDO members, it trains openly, collects tax openly and controls a vast land, and commits a targeted attack mainly on Amharas and other groups as well. Fannos on the other hand did their part in the downfall of weyanee, they went in to save ENDF when it was ambushed by weyeane, and they stood and are fighting with EDF wholeheartedly, and You don't hear they robbing Banks 18 times, killing tourists etc as OLF has done (robbing in Millions of bill ) what we have is a concerted effort to soil the Fannos who are protecting their villages from invaders and defending Ethiopia with their brothers and sisters. Remove all the threats from Amharas from Weyaness and OLF and Amhara hate poliics , we all be with the government. What you are arguing is based on a supposition they become outlaws and take the law in their hands. That is not the reality, the reality is the Amhara enemies are killing them without the government officially condemning the act of Ethnic cleansing against them. If there are bad apples among them the state and the other law-abiding fannos will take action.

what guarantee can they (TPLFs) have as people that they may not face genocide from the side of the wounded adversaries and angry adversaries?

You see your argument betrays you if you look closer. Weyanes are the most armed and trained society in Ethiopia ( Trained and armed by Ethiopian taxpayers ) They threatened to overthrow the government by arms they got so close for comfort. The devastation the cause in Amhara and Afar is incalculable --not only in life and property but also psychologically. Oromia is far from that torturous experience. If you want to bring about security the first thing that needs to be done is dismantle the special forces and Militians in all kills and create a national army and local police. Then disarm the rest but you can not disarm Amharas because Tigrian feels a threat from Amhara and expose Amharas by disarming it. You secure all or secure nothing.