Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Axumezana

Isaias's investment of more than billion dollar revenue from Bisha gold mine!

Post by Axumezana » 06 Feb 2022, 22:15

Isaias got more than a billion dollar revenue from Bisha gold mine and billions of dollars from remittance over the last ten to fifteen years. Where is that money invested? The answer is training and bribing anti-peace elements in the Horn of Africa. Truly Isaias is a failed leader and he must be removed from power urgently.

Axumezana

Re: Isaias's investment of more than billion dollar revenue from Bisha gold mine!

Post by Axumezana » 07 Feb 2022, 23:23

Axumezana wrote:
06 Feb 2022, 22:15
Isaias got more than a billion dollar revenue from Bisha gold mine and billions of dollars from remittance over the last ten to fifteen years. Where is that money invested? The answer is training and bribing anti-peace elements in the Horn of Africa. Truly Isaias is a failed leader and he must be removed from power urgently.

euroland
Member+

Re: Isaias's investment of more than billion dollar revenue from Bisha gold mine!

Post by euroland » 07 Feb 2022, 23:33

AxumeQizenam
The money is well spent…by killing your coward Weyane and made it from Governing one of the largest country in Africa to a rag tag militia force whose surviving on mere stealing dough from poor farmer’s kitchens in Northern Ethiopia. :lol: :lol:

አዮኻ ናይና! :lol:

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 08 Feb 2022, 19:10

Axumezana wrote:

Axumezana

Post by Axumezana » 16 May 2022, 18:50

Axumezana wrote: