Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Robel11

Thank you Haile Mariam for Bombing the jelfafat Beni Amir. I had the opportunity to watch their homes burn into ashes.

Post by Robel11 » 29 Jan 2022, 06:26

I witnessed everything except take revenge. I was happy watching their homes burn and then getting murdered by Haile. Haile my hero, bombed them to ashes and murdered their people like there was no tomorrow

Thank you Haile Selssie & Haile Mariam for avenging my uncle.Still, if I get the opportunity I may avenge his death too.

Places destroyed by Haile Selessie and his successor Haile Mariam jignaw:

Hirgigo - Desteoyed their stupid infrastructures and dozens killed - thank you!
Sheib - Ravaged them with tanks and killed many during day and night - thank you!

Akurdat - Hanged hundreds of them and killed thousands - thank you!

Keren - Bombed and burnt them alive with grenade inside their stupid mosque - thank you!

As you can see my revenge seems to be served and I was there to witness it :lol: :lol:

lil kogne

Re: Thank you Haile Mariam for Bombing the jelfafat Beni Amir. I had the opportunity to watch their homes burn into ashe

Post by lil kogne » 29 Jan 2022, 10:37

beside your uncle, your qomal agame dad should have been killed with his fesfas head severed that way your imbecile as's would have been born. Now look at you, you are a burden to this world. people like you and your dad belong in a gas Chamber as well as your whole tribe.