Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Are the West dodging TPLF and engaging Isayas and Abiy led government?

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Jan 2022, 17:12

As we all witnessing, the West is vigorously engaging the Isayas and Abiy led government by dropping the useless terrorist group like a hot potato? As we see through USAID, the Abiy led Ethiopia is getting hundreds of millions of dollars and promised more for after-war rehabilitation. In contrast, Isayas led Eritrea had secured close to billions of dollars ( hundreds of millions of dollars) in infrastructure and social development through UNDP as well as engaging Eritrea government through UN high authority deligations. Is this the mark of the end of the TPLF as we know it that once the West had height hope, they could walk their bravado talk of the fighter blah blah blah...? Did the West find out the TPLFists are actually manipulators, not deliverers, lair, empty barels and nonexistent โ€œfightersโ€ drama? I personally think so. Meanwhile the little useless little kilil Chigray and the terrorists in it is caged and placed where it belongs, irrelevant trash bin. Have your say, friends.

The once fooled the West by TPLFist seems said โ€œ fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on meโ€

Ciao enda Ugumsh!!

Misraq

Re: Are the West dodging TPLF and engaging Isayas and Abiy led government?

Post by Misraq » 28 Jan 2022, 17:29

Fendadawa,

Nice piece ๐Ÿ‘
Yene konjo, Let me engage your anu$ :mrgreen: for a little break. Once we are done we will back on agames

Jimmy

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Jan 2022, 17:34

Misraq wrote: โ†‘
28 Jan 2022, 17:29
Fendadawa,

Nice piece ๐Ÿ‘
Yene konjo, Let me engage your anu$ :mrgreen: for a little break. Once we are done we will back on agames

Jimmy
EmsRaq

Let the men talk. Just call me ...you have number right? Aberedeleshalehu :P
Last edited by Fed_Up on 28 Jan 2022, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 28 Jan 2022, 17:35

After losing close to one million of its ill-trained fighters, there's nothing left of the TPLF terrorist group but skin and bones. And US policy makers can't stomach any longer the sight of Tigray's child soldiers dying in a lopsided and an unwinnable war. The Diaspora junta are now reduced to telling childish lies to save face, as well as to provide us invaluable entertainment with their shocking ignorance. I'm lovin' it! :oops: :oops: :oops:

The Lice Head Destroyer!

Post by The Lice Head Destroyer! » 28 Jan 2022, 17:55

Fed_Up wrote: โ†‘
28 Jan 2022, 17:34
Fendadawa,

Nice piece ๐Ÿ‘

Jimmy
EmsRaq

Take care of Misraqituwa แŠ•แ‰…แˆณแ‰ตแ‹ซแˆ แ‹ˆแˆŽแ‹จ. She is badly inching :mrgreen:

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 28 Jan 2022, 18:00

I have never been a believer of the US was in love with TPLF theory. True the US had been made to believe the TPLFโ€™s make believe : Whenever TPLF gone from power Ethiopiaโ€™s existence as a country ceases to exist. The US might not have bought that doomsday procrastination entirely. But it is reasonable to assume the US believed Ethiopia might face stability crises when the Adwa guys are gone.
There were reasons for that theory to have had acceptance by the US diplomatic personnel. First, TPLF cultivated loyal admirers like Susan Rice and a few others. Those people have the lion share in devising the US diplomatic relation with Ethiopia.
Second, in order to neutralize homegrown opposition TPLF chose to be loyal servant of the US. For that the US labeled TPLF as a regional force which was essential for East African peace to prevail.
Third, after the 2005 election, when the US criticized TPLF for the first time I think, Meles all of a sudden felt in love with China. Seyoum Mesfin who used to be foreign minister became Ethiopian ambassador to China. Many Adwans started flying to China.
That might have given a headache to US state department.
When the Ethiopian political opposition remained weak, when TPLFโ€™s politics changed like chameleon US chose to hold on the relation it had with TPLF.
But why after TPLF declared war against Ethiopia US chose to stick with TPLF ?
That still brings us to the ability of TPLF to cultivate friends in the name of TPLF, not Ethiopia. Those friends, who are the Obama administration personnel, convinced Biden TPLF was a force to be reckon with. Abiy was way less than their match.
Why then now US might choose to make a bitter divorce with TPLF ?
First, the last one year has demonstrated Ethiopians first and foremost are Ethiopians, not a collection of tribes. Washington took a hard lesson.
Second, the ethnic leaders whom TPLF relied upon to come to power were practically neutralized by Abiy. The supporters of those who made noise when Abiy came to power had nowhere to be seen. Without them TPLF is reduced to its true size :representing five percent of the Ethiopian population. Do the maths as the US does.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Jan 2022, 22:15

The Lice Head Destroyer! wrote: โ†‘
28 Jan 2022, 17:55
28 Jan 2022, 17:34
Fendadawa,

Nice piece ๐Ÿ‘

Jimmy
EmsRaq

Take care of Misraqituwa แŠ•แ‰…แˆณแ‰ตแ‹ซแˆ แ‹ˆแˆŽแ‹จ. She is badly inching :mrgreen:

Emsraq zerafewa แŠจแŠฎแˆแ’แ‹ชแ‰ฐแˆญ แŒ€แˆญแ‰ฃ แ‰ฐแ‰€แˆแŒฃ แˆ˜แˆฝแŠฎแˆญแˆ˜แˆ แŠฅแŠ“ แˆ˜แŠ•แŒฃแŒฃแ‰ต แŠฅแŠ•แŒ… แˆŒแˆ‹ แ‰แˆ แŠแŒˆแˆญ แ‹จแˆ‹แ‰ตแˆ:: แŠจแ‹˜แˆฏ แŠแ‹ :P

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 28 Jan 2022, 23:09

28 Jan 2022, 17:12
As we all witnessing, the West is vigorously engaging the Isayas and Abiy led government by dropping the useless terrorist group like a hot potato? As we see through USAID, the Abiy led Ethiopia is getting hundreds of millions of dollars and promised more for after-war rehabilitation. In contrast, Isayas led Eritrea had secured close to billions of dollars ( hundreds of millions of dollars) in infrastructure and social development through UNDP as well as engaging Eritrea government through UN high authority deligations. Is this the mark of the end of the TPLF as we know it that once the West had height hope, they could walk their bravado talk of the fighter blah blah blah...? Did the West find out the TPLFists are actually manipulators, not deliverers, lair, empty barels and nonexistent โ€œfightersโ€ drama? I personally think so. Meanwhile the little useless little kilil Chigray and the terrorists in it is caged and placed where it belongs, irrelevant trash bin. Have your say, friends.

The once fooled the West by TPLFist seems said โ€œ fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on meโ€

Ciao enda Ugumsh!!
Now then did you really think even in your wildest dreams that the West and the Rest will consider a tiny noisy outlaw rebel band from a tiny Ethiopian province as some sort of equitable negotiating partner with the phenomenal Ethiopia and its phenomenal government as well as the great Eritrean state and its great leadership? Folks, please adjust your relativity and relational thinking, otherwise I may get fed up soon. 8)

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Jan 2022, 23:31

Fiyameta wrote: โ†‘
28 Jan 2022, 17:35
After losing close to one million of its ill-trained fighters, there's nothing left of the TPLF terrorist group but skin and bones. And US policy makers can't stomach any longer the sight of Tigray's child soldiers dying in a lopsided and an unwinnable war. The Diaspora junta are now reduced to telling childish lies to save face, as well as to provide us invaluable entertainment with their shocking ignorance. I'm lovin' it! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Brilliant input from my thoughtful sister, Fiyameta. gracias!!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 28 Jan 2022, 23:58

Fendadaw

I know you would like to squat on Jimmy's d!ck and squirt with a loud voice that says ..."awet ne haffash" and I say Asfendije linfash :lol:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Jan 2022, 02:28

28 Jan 2022, 23:58

Fendadaw

I know you would like to squat on Jimmy's d!ck and squirt with a loud voice that says ..."awet ne haffash" and I say Asfendije linfash :lol:
แŠฅแˆแˆตแˆซแ‰…

แ‹จแŠ แŒ‹แˆœ แŒ€แˆ‹ แŠ แˆ‹แŒ แŒแ‰ฅแˆ… แŠ แˆˆ แŠฅแŠ•แ‹ด?

แ‹ตแˆฎแˆ แŠจแ‹ˆแˆŽแ‹ฌ แ‹ˆแŠ•แ‹ต แ‹จแˆšแŒ แ‰ แ‰€แ‹... แˆšแˆตแ‰ต แŠฅแŠ“ แˆแŒ†แ‰นแŠ• แŒฅแˆŽ แˆ˜แˆแˆญแŒ แŒฅ... แˆ›แ‹แˆซแ‰ต...แˆ˜แˆณแ‹ฐแ‰ฅ.. แˆ˜แ‰ แ‹ณ*... แ‰ แˆŒแˆ‹ แ‹ˆแŠ•แ‹ต แŒ€แˆ‹ แˆ˜แŽแŠจแˆญ...
แ‹จแ‹˜แˆฌ แ‰ขแ‰€แˆญ แ‹ซแŠ•แ‹˜แˆญแ‹แˆจแŠ แŠแ‹ แŠแŒˆแˆฉ :oops: แˆ›แˆแˆชแ‹ซ::

แŒŽแŠ•แ‹ฐแˆฌ แ‹ˆแ‹ญแˆ แŒŽแŒ„ แ‰ฅแ‰ตแˆ†แŠ• แŠ‘แˆฎ แŠ แ‰ตแŠ•แ‰€แˆˆแ‰€แˆแˆ แŠแ‰ แˆญ ::