Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Re: The Wounded Lion (OLF) is Reviving to Kill the Fox (Woyane), the Hyena (Naftagna) and the Wolf (Shabiya)!

Post by OPFist » 29 Jan 2022, 05:29

As far as my position is concerned, let’s leave history for historians. We don’t need either to believe it or deny it. We just start from the status quo. No question that at the moment Oromo are enslaved by TPLF elites, so we need to be liberated from this domination. Just in front of our eyes, a lot of Oromo have died just for they are Oromo nationalists and still a lot are languishing in jails. During this time of tribulations, the Habesha elites (“our progeny”) didn’t look at Oromo as their own. Why should then the Oromo look at this barbaric tyrants as our own? Let alone Oromo, even the oppressed Habeshas and other nations, should fight them. To decide our destiny, we need our own public verdict. That is why our goal is freedom. Whatever our history is, we stick to this goal.

OPFist
Member+

Re: The Wounded Lion (OLF) is Reviving to Kill the Fox (Woyane), the Hyena (Naftagna) and the Wolf (Shabiya)!

Post by OPFist » 29 Jan 2022, 06:13

Disregarding the different versions of our history, we can agree that our nationalism (Oromummaa) depends on the view we do have on our national (Oromo) interest. Those of us, who do support and serve this national interest, are the ones with greater Oromummaa. So Oromummaa is, not only about biological origin, but more about psychological make-up. To that matter, we have seen a lot of biological Oromo individuals who do identify themselves with Oromo foes. I personally think, beyond biological Oromo origin and beyond the language we do speak, an Oromo with sound Oromummaa is for me the one who identifies himself with being Oromo, with Afaan Oromo, with our liberation cause and with the Oromo way of life, including Oromo culture.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 29 Jan 2022, 07:49

In short, I must say that whatever our history might be or our status quo is, we should push together for our final destiny of freedom and sovereignty. What matters is the Oromo nation we want to build in the future, i.e. free, independent and prosperous Oromo land, and an emancipated Oromo people within the future union of free peoples; i.e simply put freedom of Oromo people and sovereignty of Oromoland within regional union of free peoples! Our foes like it or not, the OLF is leading us step by step to our Kayyoo/Goals. By dismantling the monarchy, we moved one step towards our goals of freedom and sovereignty. By kicking out Mengistu, we moved two step forward. By getting rid of Meles/TPLF, we were three step nearer to the Kayyoo. Now, when we remove the traitor, Meshrefet/Abiy, we will surely complete our journy and with that both the OLF and the Oromo finally shall get victory. Let’s help the three scavengers destroy each other and may Waaqa help the lion!

Abere

Post by Abere » 29 Jan 2022, 10:14

When did OLF become lion? As far as we know, OLF is the donkey of Shabia, donkey and condom of Woyane, considered as an animal by ነፍጠኛ. As recent as yesterday, Dawud Ibsaa and other OLF were living on food ration given by their master Eritrea, Shabia and their daily assignment was sheep and goat herding, terrace building soil conservation. Even TPLF was mocking at them buy firing rubber bullet in Erecha Debreziet they all run into ditch like a sheep and buried there forever. ነፍጠኛ never considered them as materially important human beings, rather as angry gorilla. The sole concern of ነፍጠኛ is their Tigre cousin. The moment the ነፍጠኛ and Tigre allied, the gorilla will be no where to find or bark.

ዶሮ ወልዳ ልጆቿን ጡት ያጠባች ዘመን ብቻ ኦነግ አንበሳ(lion) ይሆናል። Until then, OLF is a wounded donkey.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 29 Jan 2022, 17:10

OPFist wrote:
29 Jan 2022, 06:13
Disregarding the different versions of our history, we can agree that our nationalism (Oromummaa) depends on the view we do have on our national (Oromo) interest. Those of us, who do support and serve this national interest, are the ones with greater Oromummaa. So Oromummaa is, not only about biological origin, but more about psychological make-up. To that matter, we have seen a lot of biological Oromo individuals who do identify themselves with Oromo foes. I personally think, beyond biological Oromo origin and beyond the language we do speak, an Oromo with sound Oromummaa is for me the one who identifies himself with being Oromo, with Afaan Oromo, with our liberation cause and with the Oromo way of life, including Oromo culture.
OPFist,
Oromo have that solemn culture of rescuing persons under risk. Even war captives are given not only mercy but an adoption. However, the person must be willing to uptake the adoption offer. That was what our historian heroes and heroines in OLF had been teaching us, the ordinary Oromos.
Also, OLF is best known to train international figures like the late Mandela. Credit must be due to our leaders in OLF who do have unparalleled history when it comes to fight for freedom and democracy.