Post by Temt » 28 Jan 2022, 12:27

ቆይታ ከሰአረ ገብረኪዳን ዘግታ ጋር

ZEMEN

Re: ከዋሽንግተን ዲሲ ወደ ሳዋ

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jan 2022, 14:24

Temt wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 12:27
ቆይታ ከሰአረ ገብረኪዳን ዘግታ ጋር
This exactly what Ethiopia needs to do. I really believe that if it wasn’t for National military service in Eritrea, Eritrea wouldn’t couldn’t and won’t withstand the pressure, the anxiety and the stress of the whole world, for god sake, even the monkey Africans voted to sanction Eritrea. What national service did is not only saved Eritrea, but it created unity, discipline, strength and nationalism. Ethiopia can be saved with dedicated leader. The first thing you do is eliminate killil flags and have one Ethiopian flag. Then build centers for national military service. You will have at least six centers. For the Oromo national service, built in Tigray. For Tigray national service, build one in Welega, For Amara built one in Borona, and so on. No person of Military service should be training on his home state. This way you can eliminate the backward killil mentality, you can be ready and defend in any eventuality. I can tell you one thing though, Democracy will never work in Ethiopia or Africa for that matter, what is needed is a benevolent dictator. Who pushes things through, who fights corruption with no mercy? Then you will have the chance to built viable nation and productive citizens. As if now, you can’t really say we have a country. What country is it that you are guaranteed to make from work to home? Are watching what is going on in Amara and Afar? And our stupid PM inaugurates library, military offices and city halls with billions of dollars while people have nothing to eat. This is crime against humanity.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jan 2022, 14:40

ZEMEN wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 14:24
Temt wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 12:27
ቆይታ ከሰአረ ገብረኪዳን ዘግታ ጋር
This exactly what Ethiopia needs to do. I really believe that if it wasn’t for National military service in Eritrea, Eritrea wouldn’t couldn’t and won’t withstand the pressure, the anxiety and the stress of the whole world, for god sake, even the monkey Africans voted to sanction Eritrea. What national service did is not only saved Eritrea, but it created unity, discipline, strength and nationalism. Ethiopia can be saved with dedicated leader. The first thing you do is eliminate killil flags and have one Ethiopian flag. Then build centers for national military service. You will have at least six centers. For the Oromo national service, built in Tigray. For Tigray national service, build one in Welega, For Amara built one in Borona, and so on. No person of Military service should be training on his home state. This way you can eliminate the backward killil mentality, you can be ready and defend in any eventuality. I can tell you one thing though, Democracy will never work in Ethiopia or Africa for that matter, what is needed is a benevolent dictator. Who pushes things through, who fights corruption with no mercy? Then you will have the chance to built viable nation and productive citizens. As if now, you can’t really say we have a country. What country is it that you are guaranteed to make from work to home? Are watching what is going on in Amara and Afar? And our stupid PM inaugurates library, military offices and city halls with billions of dollars while people have nothing to eat. This is crime against humanity.
I forgot look at this and you will understand what i am talking about.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 28 Jan 2022, 15:47

Bereket Mengisteab New Eritrean Music & Interview Video 2022 | Official Guayla