Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
JudgementDay1234
Member
Posts: 2100
Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 11:47

After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 28 Jan 2022, 11:35

This guy is truly a bipolar numb skull of a pm.

Abe Abraham
Senior Member
Posts: 11599
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Jan 2022, 12:47

JudgementDay1234 wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 11:35
This guy is truly a bipolar numb skull of a pm.
Your source ?

JudgementDay1234
Member
Posts: 2100
Joined: 10 Mar 2016, 11:47

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by JudgementDay1234 » 28 Jan 2022, 12:57

Abe Abraham wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 12:47
JudgementDay1234 wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 11:35
This guy is truly a bipolar numb skull of a pm.
Your source ?
Please wait, video is loading...

tekeba
Member
Posts: 1170
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by tekeba » 28 Jan 2022, 13:21

Judgement day, do you really understand what Bipolar means? Do you really believe the PM has mental illness if you do then you are suffering from serious mental illness, check yourself. Mother fuxxer.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 28 Jan 2022, 13:22

The PM doesn't seem to want to see TPLF annihilated completely. He seems to think that TPLF helps in checking out the forces which possibly could pressure him to abandon the tribal politics. How could one explain leaving the Afars to fend off for themselves against a mechanized aggression by TPLF? Leaving TPLF to do what it desires with its subjects in one thing but tolerating the savages aggression against neighboring Regions is a complete dereliction of duty by the Gov't.

Wedi
Member+
Posts: 5595
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Wedi » 28 Jan 2022, 13:26

Bipolar Abiy Ahmed is not only the weakest but also worst leader that Ethiopia ad Ethiopians have ere seen.

He is spinless, serial liar, disgraceful and shameful person.

Abe Abraham
Senior Member
Posts: 11599
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Jan 2022, 13:36

tekeba wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 13:21
Judgement day, do you really understand what Bipolar means? Do you really believe the PM has mental illness if you do then you are suffering from serious mental illness, check yourself. Mother fuxxer.
  • Don't take words literally. He meant to say that he couldn't understand him since in his view PMAA moved from one position to its opposite within a very short time.

tekeba
Member
Posts: 1170
Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 03:03

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by tekeba » 28 Jan 2022, 13:45

Abe abraham are you trying to defend for him. Are you junta too

Tiago
Member
Posts: 936
Joined: 30 Jul 2018, 02:09

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Tiago » 28 Jan 2022, 13:50

PM Abiy exhibits most of these traits consistently.

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office


At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Wedi
Member+
Posts: 5595
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Wedi » 28 Jan 2022, 13:56

Tiago wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 13:50
PM Abiy exhibits most of these traits consistently.

Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office


At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
Great and factual analysis! Thank you!!

ZEMEN
Member
Posts: 1898
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 14:37

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by ZEMEN » 28 Jan 2022, 14:00

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 13:22
The PM doesn't seem to want to see TPLF annihilated completely. He seems to think that TPLF helps in checking out the forces which possibly could pressure him to abandon the tribal politics. How could one explain leaving the Afars to fend off for themselves against a mechanized aggression by TPLF? Leaving TPLF to do what it desires with its subjects in one thing but tolerating the savages aggression against neighboring Regions is a complete dereliction of duty by the Gov't.
you are absolutely right! Abiy doesn't want not only the total demise of TPLF but also ONG Shene. I don't what philosophy is following but he is playing a game with human cost. people are dying, people are suffering. If nothing is done to stop this man, he will take Ethiopia to the ground.

Za-Ilmaknun
Member
Posts: 3383
Joined: 15 Jun 2018, 17:40

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 28 Jan 2022, 15:08

ZEMEN wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 14:00
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 13:22
The PM doesn't seem to want to see TPLF annihilated completely. He seems to think that TPLF helps in checking out the forces which possibly could pressure him to abandon the tribal politics. How could one explain leaving the Afars to fend off for themselves against a mechanized aggression by TPLF? Leaving TPLF to do what it desires with its subjects in one thing but tolerating the savages aggression against neighboring Regions is a complete dereliction of duty by the Gov't.
you are absolutely right! Abiy doesn't want not only the total demise of TPLF but also ONG Shene. I don't what philosophy is following but he is playing a game with human cost. people are dying, people are suffering. If nothing is done to stop this man, he will take Ethiopia to the ground.
Most people in the know so far has given him the benefits of the doubt hopping that he would steer the country to a civilized politics. All indications are that he is determined to perpetuate the politics of identity while giving lip service to unity and equality. As the days and months and years pass by, most people are now seeing the PM for who he is. OLF is in the gov't and OLF is the gov't. Thousands of civilians are being murdered by OLF every day and the political establishment doesn't even allow the news to hit the waves. Instead, they are busy trying to disarm Fano ...which so far has killed no one but TPLF terror mongers. That does clearly tell you where the PM's priority is at. He thinks that Fano would be in the way for the coming negotiations he is expected to have with TPLF.

Abe Abraham
Senior Member
Posts: 11599
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 13:00

Re: After giving his shifta tplf cousins a head start to destroy afar,the bipolar abiy now decides to send army to afar.

Post by Abe Abraham » 28 Jan 2022, 15:30

tekeba wrote:
28 Jan 2022, 13:45
Abe abraham are you trying to defend for him. Are you junta too

  • I am proud of the achievements of Dr Abiyot Ahmed Ali. He is under enormous pressure( blackmailing ...etc) and performing very well until now.

    You have to understand people get disappointed of a person from whom they expect a lot.Hence you have to see the strong words as an appreciation not insult.


Post Reply